Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are so many young males becoming effeminate ?

Confessor

Confessor

Philosophizer
I literally see the curly broccoli haircut even in Curryland with the clean shaved look. Tf is wrong with these guys ? Why do they wanna remain perpetual teenagers ? Me personally always keep a beard as it makes me more intimidating and older looking. Men and Women way older than me have legit addressed me as if I am in their age bracket due to this.
My phenotype is like this

You may say 'Bro they mog you they appeal to women' um no they do not. Not at least in Curryland. My own sister is exasperated at that kind of look and says she doesn't understand why guys do that. They only appeal to a very small niche of girls.

Another thing I have noticed is that these Broccoli guys starvemaxx themselves and make themselves super skinny. Not only do women not find skinnyfags attractive it also makes them look more childish compared to buff guys. Will never understand why this trend seems so popular in GenZ.

Its the chemicals that they put in the water

Masculinity is cope if you have ugly face

That's what women want.

i think it's a food (lots of overprocessed food)+ less heavy labour compared to 20th century, and back then people got more sun exposure making them age faster

I always shave and grow my hair out because I can't grow proper facial hair and long hair hides some of the ugliness of my face.

Unfortunately women do like the broccoli head look these zoomer faggots have.

This goes back even further than you realize. Modern humans are self domesticated and show all the physiological traits of a domesticated animal. If you compare a robust caveman's skull to a modern male, they make us look like skullcells. It's been a general overall trend which sped up more recently.

gets them more pussy

it's in the air, water, food and in the vax they want to turn everyone into a tranny that will have traits of both genders

Is that a bad thing though? The opposite of that is masculine Chads that can physically bully you.

Is that a bad thing though? The opposite of that is masculine Chads that can physically bully you.
they will bully you just by existing

I guess because of dropping T levels

My hair is longer on top to cover my massive forehead. I can't gain any weight and have no muscle, it's not my fault, it's trash genetics. I eat 3k calories a day and don't gain any weight.

This is also why i support this.
Decreases the chances of moronic streetfights with pavement apes.
You can waltz in peace.

That's what women want.
Wrong. Women don't give a shit what you do with you hair. You only need to have hair. What women want are bones. They want to be boned by the man with the biggest bones and the biggest bones that grow in an orderly and proportionate fashion.

The reason it's popular is because it's a trend like any other. Chad, however, is not a trend and he is made from something as timeless as bones.

If you have a good jaw, do not grow a beard. If you are lacking a jaw or have a recessed chin and you can grow a beard, it can help hide those failos until you can address them with surgery.

Some men also cannot grow a beard like myself.

women not find skinnyfags attractive it
Yes they do. Nearly all men look better at low bf. Estrogen causes fat to be deposited in a beneficial way for women, so women can be fat and still attractive.

This goes back even further than you realize. Modern humans are self domesticated and show all the physiological traits of a domesticated animal. If you compare a robust caveman's skull to a modern male, they make us look like skullcells. It's been a general overall trend which sped up more recently.
Survivorship bais.

Facial bones are what get you through the door. Then you do shit she wants to keep her around.

They want to look like pretty boys because thats max JB appeal

I literally see the curly broccoli haircut even in Curryland with the clean shaved look. Tf is wrong with these guys ? Why do they wanna remain perpetual teenagers ? Me personally always keep a beard as it makes me more intimidating and older looking. Men and Women way older than me have legit addressed me as if I am in their age bracket due to this.
My phenotype is like this
View attachment 1156683

You may say 'Bro they mog you they appeal to women' um no they do not. Not at least in Curryland. My own sister is exasperated at that kind of look and says she doesn't understand why guys do that. They only appeal to a very small niche of girls.

Another thing I have noticed is that these Broccoli guys starvemaxx themselves and make themselves super skinny. Not only do women not find skinnyfags attractive it also makes them look more childish compared to buff guys. Will never understand why this trend seems so popular in GenZ.
Fast-food?

First create effeminate men who won't go against you (women) even when you are being unreasonable and unfair to them. Then only fuck chad while giving false hope to these effeminate men about finding their soulmate one day. Once you hit the wall, settle with one of the beta-cucks and then keep fucking chad.