Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1/10 truecel tries to pull a JBW but ends up getting cucked by @itsOVER

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Truecel

This 0/10 cuck dates the prostitute itsover had his first child with and raises his child
you literally can not make this shit up

Truecel2

the kid he isnt holding is itsover's son
and the one he holding isnt his kid neither lmao

General 2

Download 1

and the whore itsover pumped & dumped:
WAa71J5h

truly pathetic.
JFL at that cuck. cant even pull a JBW properly.

What the hell.

The memes write themselves

I was born in a funny timeline

more pics of the girl? Can´t believe he fucked her rawdog. In the West you would literally need Hollywood fame or be a 9/10 in looks to fuck a girl like that for free.

What the hell.

The memes write themselves

I was born in a funny timeline
Then simulation is broken. Reality is coming apart at the seams

What the FUCK. Why is a guy like that even posting here?!

He's doing what most white guys over there do. Most seem to fall in love with the first bar girl they fuck and end up betabuxxing the whore, they need to be euthanised tbh

and the whore itsover pumped & dumped:
waa71j5h-jpg.24921
Cut hair, remove makeup and flatten chest and you have a trucel ricecel who would have roped years ago. Its so not fair :lul:

JFL @Richard spencer reading this thread :lul::lul:

Lmao giga cope...

Ugly whites resort to Asia to fuck trashy ugly gooks while your nigga fucks the next door white girl with ease.

How are the kids so dark while both parents are light skin.. Similar to my case

Lmao giga cope...

Ugly whites resort to Asia to fuck trashy ugly gooks while your nigga fucks the next door white girl with ease.
whatever helps u cope buddy

more pics of the girl? Can´t believe he fucked her rawdog. In the West you would literally need Hollywood fame or be a 9/10 in looks to fuck a girl like that for free.
will ask him when he is online

Still in the ring
Still ahead of point
STILL ahead of THE game

Avengers
Itsnotover

Attachments

• avengers.png
    avengers.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 192
This guy is seriously asking to be unbanned after becoming the bastard father to some kid.

HOLYSHIT!!

Which one of the kids is his? The youngest one? Looks too dark to be a HAPA.
This guy is seriously asking to be unbanned after becoming the bastard father to some kid.

HOLYSHIT!!
I want him unbanned. He has contributed more to this forum than most people. He is an inspiration to all whitecels here.

HOLYSHIT!!
inceldom != virginity though
lets be honest. he is more incel than 95% of white users here

>virgin till 23
>5'7'' with frame of a 11yo girl
>had to move to SEA

18yo kids here wont even leave their basement, let alone the country.

@itsOVER is the gift that keeps on giving.

It's hard to believe lol.

Things have gotten so bad for white Brits this is what they have to settle for.

Things have gotten so bad for white Brits this is what they have to settle for.
When your face looks like that, yes, that is what you have to settle for. At least she is attractive, so if he doesn't mind being a cuck.

asked him for more pics there u go

Truecel4

jesus chris what a truecel. he is on my level looks wise.

Truecel3

Truecel5

How are the kids so dark while both parents are light skin.. Similar to my case
she is dark, she was running lighting game there

more pics of her

she is cute tbh, mogs that truecel by 5-6 points.

Girl2
Girl1

inceldom != virginity though
lets be honest. he is more incel than 95% of white users here

>virgin till 23
>5'7'' with frame of a 11yo girl
>had to move to SEA

18yo kids here wont even leave their basement, let alone the country.
and he mogs me in all you listed.

he is able to get a harem in a foreign country while I can only dream that my dick is not to small for the onahole I’m ordering

Last edited:
This makes me mad :rage::rage::rage:
If I were white and went to SEA I could get a foid that looks this good. (Assuming I don't fuck up like this cuck).
Whitecels need to count their blessings.
I'll test out JBW game next year. Hopefully it's all its made out to be. Would be pretty suifuel to go to Thailand and not get laid once.

Cut hair, remove makeup and flatten chest and you have a trucel ricecel who would have roped years ago. Its so not fair :lul:

That’s why a guy like rafaelvicuna might be able to ascend if he continues to look androgynous. I doubt he’ll go for trannymaxxing but guys who look OK but feminine seriously need to consider this.

I'll test out JBW game next year. Hopefully it's all its made out to be. Would be pretty suifuel to go to Thailand and not get laid once.
You would have no other options after Thailand

You would have no other options after Thailand
I don't see why it wouldn't work, though. I would have to fuck up pretty bad considering I do well on Tinder over there. But then again, a picture can make you look better than you do IRL.

you still cant be a turbo autist though.

You will HAVE TO meet up with ur tinder matches and hold a convo/invite em to your place.
talk with itsover if you have questions, can invite u to his server if u want

You will HAVE TO meet up with ur tinder matches and hold a convo/invite em to your place.
Sure, give me an invite :)

I am a turbo autist now, sadly. I was normal during my early teens, but social isolation and social anxiety fucked me up.

His hapa kid looks 100% asian

giphy.gif

why do some of you incels care about that normie?

hes not a fucking incel.

itsover said the girls he fucked with weren't hookers. What a liar.

I always thought itsOVER was an incel, X_X

This makes me mad :rage::rage::rage:
If I were white and went to SEA I could get a foid that looks this good. (Assuming I don't fuck up like this cuck).
Whitecels need to count their blessings.
You should try tinder in SEA anyway and see what you get.

HOLYSHIT!!
Unban him guys, he can help us out with SEA Game.

itsover stated that you don't have to say anything, just say words as they won't understand you anyway

"it doesn't matter what you say"

lol at this thread. Of course the dumb gook still chooses a 1/10 white to betabux over any other ricecel cuck

Which one of the kids is his? The youngest one? Looks too dark to be a HAPA.

I want him unbanned. He has contributed more to this forum than most people. He is an inspiration to all whitecels here.
High IQ. Unban

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back