Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1/10 truecel tries to pull a JBW but ends up getting cucked by @itsOVER

His kid is darker than both his parents jfl it is over for him.

damn he is a God among incels

>i feel like messaging him with a link to incels.is

Lol you guys are brutal. Tryin to make him suicide?

Funniest shit I've ever seen, not just on this site. Gonna ask him all about this shit, LMFAO

His hapa kid looks 100% asian

giphy.gif

Cartoon

fuck this world
you still cant be a turbo autist though.

You will HAVE TO meet up with ur tinder matches and hold a convo/invite em to your place.
talk with itsover if you have questions, can invite u to his server if u want
gimme one too brother

this is ragefuel tbh. Why the fuck was he ever allowed on this forum?

Damn, just damn. I don't even know what to say.

do you think he knows she's a literal whore?

I like how whitecels will still argue against the validity of JBW after all of this shit, you can't even make this shit up, reality is truly stranger than fiction.

This is JBW inception, JBW within JBW.

A white "incel" goes to an ethnic country, uses JBW to get laid basically with no effort at all, knocks up an ethnic whore, another white "incel" goes to an ethnic country to capitalize on JBW but ends up getting cucked by the previous white "incel" whose physical features were closer to the caucasoid standards of beauty than his were. He was white but he wasn't "white enough" to run better JBW game.

He failed because he didn't "whitemaxx", should have dyed his hair blonde and wore some blue eye contacts, even after revealing the contacts to be fake the women wouldn't even really care because they would already have been drawn into the fantasy of "having a white man".

It always boggles me mind how so many whitecels on here (well the racist ones) go on and on about white intelligence and how much ethnic IQ pales in comparison to theirs, yet they can't do something as simple as "whitemaxx" to get laid, how much intelligence do you really have at that point.

If I was white and I still had the average build I have now, I would not even be on this site, I'd have dyed my hair blonde and done it consistently as "my hairstyle", I'd get some coloured eye contacts, etc. I'd target only ethnic women in upper middle class areas. It would be fucking cake, truth is whitecels don't even need to go abroad, I know white guys who specifically target black women and tell me they do so because its fucking easy, ethnic women basically worship whiteness.

Truth is most whitecels are either racist (like the user grotesque who only wants white women) or lazy and haven't really put in any effort to get laid, because you can get an ethnic GF if you put in some effort to accentuate the qualities that make you attractive, in this case WHITENESS.

I know there are legit white incels, but these days "white incel" is sounding more and more like an oxymoron to me.

Last edited:
I like how whitecels will still argue against the validity of JBW after all of this shit, you can't even make this shit up, reality is truly stranger than fiction.

A white "incel" goes to an ethnic country, uses JBW to get laid basically with no effort at all, knocks up an ethnic whore, another white "incel" goes to an ethnic country to capitalize on JBW but ends up getting cucked by the previous white "incel" whose physical features were closer to the caucasoid standards of beauty than his were. He was white but he wasn't "white enough" to run better JBW game.

He failed because he didn't "whitemaxx", should have dyed his hair blonde and wore some blue eye contacts, even after revealing the contacts to be fake the women wouldn't even really care because they would already have been drawn into the fantasy of "having a white man".

It always boggles me mind how so many whitecels on here (well the racist ones) go on and on about white intelligence and how much ethnic IQ pales in comparison to theirs, yet they can't do something as simple as "whitemaxx" to get laid, how much intelligence do you really have at that point.

If I was white and I still had the average build I have now, I would not even be on this site, I'd have dyed my hair blonde and done it consistently as "my hairstyle", I'd get some coloured eye contacts, etc. I'd target only ethnic women in upper middle class areas. It would be fucking cake, truth is whitecels don't even need to go abroad, I know white guys who specifically target black women and tell me they do so because its fucking easy, ethnic women basically worship whiteness.

Truth is most whitecels are either racist (like the user grotesque who only wants white women) or lazy and haven't really put in any effort to get laid, because you can get an ethnic GF if you put in some effort to accentuate the qualities that make you attractive, in this case WHITENESS.

I know there are legit white incels, but these days "white incel" is sounding more and more like an oxymoron to me.
10 / 10 post. legit.

VAST majority of white incels are either racistcels or volcels like you said.

also chuckled at JBWception.

This is what happens when an incel mogs another incel when they both decide to go JBW. The lesser incel or truecel will only get to betabuxx for the greater incel or Chad in cucked Thailand

not all of us can be english teachers in thailand

i will admit the guys who only want white women are mentally ill

Which one of the kids is his? The youngest one? Looks too dark to be a HAPA.

I want him unbanned. He has contributed more to this forum than most people. He is an inspiration to all whitecels here.
fuck off, YOU ALL have a ethnic whore waiting for you, us ethnics have NO women ANYWHERE in the planet begging us for our cocks. Only ethnics can be incel. All whites are volcels if there not saving money to go to asia and JBWMAXX

I never talked to
@itsOVER but this man is a legend.

chuckled at JBWception.

JFL it was the first thing that came to mind, and seriously at first I was indifferent but as time goes on it feels like you're being trolled by whitecels, most of them posting are average looking and when you talk to them and get them to be honest you realize that they are no different from stacey being overly selective and choosing chad, many admit to only targeting white women yet complaining about failure, when the rest of us have approached our own women and other women of varying races and faced multiple counts of failure.

Its like they're "sleeper agents", they are larping and they don't even know they're larping because they can't be honest with themselves, its the perfect larp. I'm sure we'll see overtime a lot of users come forth as larpers or "hey guys I finally ascended" and like 90% of them, if not 100%, will be white.

If I remember there have already been a few, somebody should catalog all of this as proof.

not all of us can be english teachers in thailand

Nice strawman, nobody said be a teacher (you could just visit), nobody even said you have to leave your country, if there are ethnic women in your country (especailly the darker skinned ones) then you literally can do the same shit, it won't be as effective and will require some effort, but it will work, like I said I know and have spoken to white guys (one a friend) who do this shit, they don't go as far as dying their hair or wearing contacts and they still get ethnic women clamouring for them because they are white.

So if most of you "whitemaxxed" and did some of those things you'd likely get laid, and most of you are avoiding this reality on purpose and never trying it out because you know your whole "woe is me, I never had a chance, its not my fault" excuses will crumble after it works and you'll no longer have the excuse to fall back on.

Lol that's a 2/10.

this is ragefuel tbh. Why the fuck was he ever allowed on this forum?
Because he was saying all of his shit on discord, and mods didn't count that as a proof. He was getting warnings only for the shit he said on the forum.

JUST
BE
WHITE

Volcel if you aren't Thailandmaxxing

JBW can only apply in non white countries

This is fucking

B R U T A L

Nazicels and stormfrontcels are lower than street-shitting curries, they even can't pull off a 1/10 ethnic. If you ask them "why?", they're gonna say "I hate disgusting ethnics".

Holy fucking cope. It's like a homeless freaking bum is not gonna ride a bus because only thing he rides is a lambourghini.

20180606_201603-jpg.19835

his current GF is cute as fuck, he has ascended as an incel

he gives me hope i will also ascend one day in SE asia,

it's over is chad af.

JFL it was the first thing that came to mind, and seriously at first I was indifferent but as time goes on it feels like you're being trolled by whitecels, most of them posting are average looking and when you talk to them and get them to be honest you realize that they are no different from stacey being overly selective and choosing chad, many admit to only targeting white women yet complaining about failure, when the rest of us have approached our own women and other women of varying races and faced multiple counts of failure.

Its like they're "sleeper agents", they are larping and they don't even know they're larping because they can't be honest with themselves, its the perfect larp. I'm sure we'll see overtime a lot of users come forth as larpers or "hey guys I finally ascended" and like 90% of them, if not 100%, will be white.

If I remember there have already been a few, somebody should catalog all of this as proof.

Nice strawman, nobody said be a teacher (you could just visit), nobody even said you have to leave your country, if there are ethnic women in your country (especailly the darker skinned ones) then you literally can do the same shit, it won't be as effective and will require some effort, but it will work, like I said I know and have spoken to white guys (one a friend) who do this shit, they don't go as far as dying their hair or wearing contacts and they still get ethnic women clamouring for them because they are white.

So if most of you "whitemaxxed" and did some of those things you'd likely get laid, and most of you are avoiding this reality on purpose and never trying it out because you know your whole "woe is me, I never had a chance, its not my fault" excuses will crumble after it works and you'll no longer have the excuse to fall back on.
>, they are larping and they don't even know they're larping because they can't be honest with themselves, its the perfect larp.

kek,
this is why the machinist was a perfect movie for whitecel photoshop
Thelarper

you remember the movie right, the killer cant accept he commited a murder and keeps larping without knowing he is larping.

credit goes to
@/pol/cel

Pure pale alabastrine skin or nothing at all.

Jbw strikes again

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
>, they are larping and they don't even know they're larping because they can't be honest with themselves, its the perfect larp.

kek,
this is why the machinist was a perfect movie for whitecel photoshop
View attachment 25368

you remember the movie right, the killer cant accept he commited a murder and keeps larping without knowing he is larping.

credit goes to
@/pol/cel

I've never even seen the movie, guess I have something to watch now

You gotta respect @itsOVER, he is like MACHINE.
His genes must be proud of him. They're probably chilling inside his chromosomes, while watching him run the code they programmed him to run.

JFL @Richard spencer reading this thread :lul::lul:
His blood must be boiling reading this thread jfl :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
At least the cuck get laid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back