Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 1 more month of beard growing and i can go look for a job

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Brutal. I have to add some length to my face just be to accepted by society.

Probably gonna start dropping some weight come the 1st.

Last edited:
IT will bully you for this tbh.

No beard for ur face, Chico

I recommend making sure specifically to not go to any type of foid interviewer or job scout; they will be much less forgiving and far more discriminatory with regards to your subhumanity, as is expected, and will instantly negatively project you the usual traits of "creepiness" and such as soon as you walk in the door... :feelswhat:

Brutal that the average sub 5 male must mask their genetic physical unattractiveness in such a way just to accomplish a basic goal such as finding employment without being judged harshly and disadvantaged, at every turn; how are you making money in the meantime, if you can afford to wait a whole month for changes that will likely not be as great as you expect? :feelssus:

I recommend making sure specifically to not go to any type of foid interviewer or job scout; they will be much less forgiving and far more discriminatory with regards to your subhumanity, as is expected, and will instantly negatively project you the usual traits of "creepiness" and such as soon as you walk in the door... :feelswhat:

Brutal that the average sub 5 male must mask their genetic physical unattractiveness in such a way just to accomplish a basic goal such as finding employment without being judged harshly and disadvantaged, at every turn; how are you making money in the meantime? :feelssus:
I’m not making anything. I told ya’ll my career is over. It’s wageslaving from here on out.

Are you joining ISIS?

@Zer0/∞ it’s over

HR foids hate men with beards.

HR foids hate men with beards.
Well i’d rather going in with a beard than looking like a fat jawless soyboy. I can’t just drop 80 pounds rn.

Brutal. I have to add some length to my face just be to accepted by society.

Probably gonna start dropping some weight come the 1st.
I hope it doesnt look like this

Screenshot 20221130 220055

Have you ever actually had a beard before or are you just assuming you will get a full thick beard ?
No i never grew it out but like a quarter of an inch. No i don’t think it’ll be really thick until i hop on steroids and fix my hormones but it’ll be passable as a beard in a month

No i never grew it out but like a quarter of an inch. No i don’t think it’ll be really thick until i hop on steroids and fix my hormones but it’ll be passable as a beard in a month
If it looks anything like in the example I showed you, I wouldnt bother tbh

Have you ever actually had a beard before or are you just assuming you will get a full thick beard ?
How does that work, can you explain? I never had a beard

If it looks anything like in the example I showed you, I wouldnt bother tbh
I need a beard or else i’ll get booed out of the place for having no jaw. Since i’m fat and i have no visible jawline and look like a soyboy

How does that work, can you explain? I never had a beard
For some people, there is no struggle for a strong thick beard, it just happens for them, there is no patchy phase for them. While other dudes end up with that patchy looking mess that looks like pubes and it never fully fills in nor do they end up with that thick looking birdnest of a bread.

Im assuming that T levels determine that

I need a beard or else i’ll get booed out of the place for having no jaw. Since i’m fat and i have no visible jawline and look like a soyboy
Is this your first time trying to grow it out ?

For some people, there is no struggle for a strong thick beard, it just happens for them, there is no patchy phase for them. While other dudes end up with that patchy looking mess that looks like pubes and it never fully fills in nor do they end up with that thick looking birdnest of a bread.

Hmmm, thank you, interesting

Is this your first time trying to grow it out ?
No i tried back almost 3 years ago and cut it cuz i had to get a job. I could barely grow anything but sideburns and some neckbeard

No it’s actually how sensitive you are to dht. I could grow a full beard if i had high t.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back