Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think all modern feminism is just low status women trying to get some attention and validation, don't get angry at it

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
It will be a little bit long but as simple as possible.

It's useless to get angry at it.
They cannot just tell : "give me validation" It sounds retard, so some way to get it while not saying it has to be found.
Notice how no Stacy gives a shit about politics of feminism, she already has everything she wants, all the attention, validation, cuddles ecc...
The same would be said to a woman that has some good skill at some work, eventually somebody will say to her how she is good at it. But if it is true that people tend to give less compliments to women for work ( almost nobody this days recive this type of validation anyway) than the only way has to be = be Stacy (continue reading)
But of course not everyone can be Stacy, and not everyone can be a genius, so what's the only way to get validation?
I know what you are already typing= but sub5 women receive validation from sub5 men and normies about their look!
Yes but ... For them this type of validation is equal to your grandma saying how handsome you are.
So, again, how to get validation that actually metters for them?
Victimhood.
I know you are probably not convinced but a sub5 woman will probably relay on this, I have observed it very well.
Both to get some sense of acceptance from others women, since this sub5 foids are hated and bullied by other foids for the way they look , both to feel that some HTN-Chad care about them.
When a man listen to their problems , he already start to explain how to fix it or if is real.(like you are in school) So he start to say : but gender gap don't consider the hours of work, but men suicides more, but ugly men have it worse! ECC.....
They just don't understand that language is just a tool to an end , the message isn't in the words, is on = why she is saying it? What's the meaning? To feel some validation from other. She just want to feel loved she do so give a shit about some graphics
The words are just a tool, it's all just a pretest to get it.
Men have this autistic tendency to try to resolve problems even in social interaction, there is no problem to resolve, she just want to hear : poor girl I am really sorry for you.
That's it.

If she shut up at this tend she only wanted this.
Sounds logic?
You don't go to the doctor if you have an arm broken just to ear : poor guy I am really sorry . No you don't give a shit, you want you arm fixed.
You want things done , you want attention on the problem, not on you.
If a person just shut up and goes home, he wanted just to hear that.
If I say that I have a problem x , you explain to me logically the problem, but I continue to talk about it, then it's not about the problem.
We are in the most privileged World for a foid , yet we hear more complains here than in country that are poor or really give them less rights.
It's all about getting more validation for high status men.
Not about some problem.
Ok I don't it it will be read but still that's my idea, what you guys think?

I will get angry at it because it is incorrect

Mostly agreed. Usually when attractive women babble about feminism, they're trying to make money off it.

The people profiting most from today's Clown World are unattractive young women whose value has skyrocketed. Until the wall hits and they became cat ladies.