Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

#1 tip to social maxxing - DELETE YOUR INSTAGRAM

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
since all it will do is make you look lower status

the only reason to have instagram is to flex your status if you're giga popular, otherwise people will automatically consider you a loser for having 'only' 200 followers

I don't have normiegram

Pure truth, a instagram that looks empty with lonely pics will always be despised and seen as "creepy", "inferior", best bet is to not even hope to meet a girl through instagram, ended void of pleasure every time for me.

Most ppl here prob don't even have social media

Most ppl here prob don't even have social media
I only have Facebook to communicate with my family, friends, and people from school or work when necessary

No dude, having Instagram content is important to signal that you're a normie

This, even if you don't have a lot of pictures doing stuff you are seen as somewhat normal with an instagram

having no instagram is way way better than having a low status instagram

having no instagram and having a medium status instagram are about equal

the only way an instagram can help you is if you have 1k+ followers, lots of social pics, lots of hobby pics, lots of high status pics

I deleted normiegram on 2019. Best decision ever. I only have a fake facebook account to check the news feed.

The trick is to add friends of friends. Some retards think “hurr durr they actually care about what I’m posting”, when you follow request them, and these fools add you back in admiration. If you keep adding people eventually you can amass a larger follower count. I went from less than 100 followers (which was really embarrassing ngl) to over 600 which is pretty average for a young unpopular guy.

Never had faggram

The trick is to add friends of friends. Some retards think “hurr durr they actually care about what I’m posting”, when you follow request them, and these fools add you back in admiration. If you keep adding people eventually you can amass a larger follower count. I went from less than 100 followers (which was really embarrassing ngl) to over 600 which is pretty average for a young unpopular guy.
this i guess.everyone wants to feel important,and the more numbers the better.

Never had Shitstagram.

literally never used instagram 1 time, way too normie for me. wtf am i going to post pictures of? nothing

I just disabled my instagram I dont even have people to follow on that shit app. It makes me feels like shit.

I have it but I never go on. It’s boring as fuck.