Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Your parents cared about your social status more than you did

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I never cared much about social status. I would be coping if id say i wouldnt like to be popular but i never really gave a shit about how i dressed or how i am perceived. My parents, especially my mom make a trantrum when id wear clothes with one or a few holes, while i didnt give a shit. They always keept saying muh youll look like a homeless man if you walk around with holes in your clothes. I also used to collect reusable bottles (Germancels will know) outside because they can be traded for schekels. But my parents always critisized me for doing it. No matter what i did, it was wrong in their eyes. This is just testemonial to me that they dont care about me as a human being but just use me to increase their social status.

Yes, and they still fucking do, even though it’s my problem not theirs.

My dad especially. My mom not only didn't care but actually pushed to make me a social outcast and failure. My dad, even when i'm 24, only cares that i have a social status in life. When i was 11 he bought me a ps3 not really cause he wanted to gift me something, but because he knew i had a nintendo wii and that i didn't have any friends. So he got me the ps3 in order to help me fit in more and find friends. But i didn't have internet at the time nor did i have friends. So it went nowhere and all i did was play singleplayer games

My father, in particular, always forced me to participate in every sport, and when I did, I was mocked when I fucked up once

Do you think autism is the reason a lot of us don't care about social status, or do we just not care because we already have none ?

It's the opposite for me. I always tried to blend in with the normies and act like I was interested in what they were saying because I didn't want to lose the only "friends" I had. My mom would buy me oversized clothes that looked shit on me and wouldn't let me out at night.

When I was 12 and I was talking to my friends at a school event which our parents also attended, my mom walked up to them and asked them "can you come to our house some time and go cycling with my son during the summer" I felt humiliated af, and no, they did not come around once, and I even saw them walk past my house once :feelsrope:

My dad especially. My mom not only didn't care but actually pushed to make me a social outcast and failure. My dad, even when i'm 24, only cares that i have a social status in life. When i was 11 he bought me a ps3 not really cause he wanted to gift me something, but because he knew i had a nintendo wii and that i didn't have any friends. So he got me the ps3 in order to help me fit in more and find friends. But i didn't have internet at the time nor did i have friends. So it went nowhere and all i did was play singleplayer games
brootal

Do you think autism is the reason a lot of us don't care about social status, or do we just not care because we already have none ?
Probably, autists tend to not care about things such as social status or following trends and generally forming independent thoughts and opinions

It's the opposite for me. I always tried to blend in with the normies and act like I was interested in what they were saying because I didn't want to lose the only "friends" I had. My mom would buy me oversized clothes that looked shit on me and wouldn't let me out at night.

When I was 12 and I was talking to my friends at a school event which our parents also attended, my mom walked up to them and asked them "can you come to our house some time and go cycling with my son during the summer" I felt humiliated af, and no, they did not come around once, and I even saw them walk past my house once :feelsrope:
suifuel

I never cared much about social status. I would be coping if id say i wouldnt like to be popular but i never really gave a shit about how i dressed or how i am perceived. My parents, especially my mom make a trantrum when id wear clothes with one or a few holes, while i didnt give a shit. They always keept saying muh youll look like a homeless man if you walk around with holes in your clothes. I also used to collect reusable bottles (Germancels will know) outside because they can be traded for schekels. But my parents always critisized me for doing it. No matter what i did, it was wrong in their eyes. This is just testemonial to me that they dont care about me as a human being but just use me to increase their social status.
It cant be changed meaningfully if your truecel tier ugly

It cant be changed meaningfully if your truecel tier ugly
Im not Eggman or Blackops2cel tier ugly, my problem is more my height and me being non NT

Yeah that too

Im not Eggman or Blackops2cel tier ugly, my problem is more my height and me being non NT
Blackops2 isnt even that bad he mogs me a million times over by virtue of being white

Pant? Trade flasks for money?

Sadly i saw this 14 yr old kid collecting those, probably for his alcoholic father.

Pant? Trade flasks for money?

Sadly i saw this 14 yr old kid collecting those, probably for his alcoholic father.
what are flasks ? You mean bottles ?

Plastic bottles niga
Never heard of the term "flaskles"

And to answer to question: Yes Germany has an unique concept (at least i dont know any other countries that do that) where most plastic bottles, cans and glass bottles have a deposit one them. You pay for it on the register and will get it back if you return it

Never heard of the term "flaskles"

And to answer to question: Yes Germany has an unique concept (at least i dont know any other countries that do that) where most plastic bottles, cans and glass bottles have a deposit one them. You pay for it on the register and will get it back if you return it
entire scandinavia has it, and most europe by now probably.

First time im hearing that, but most countries ive been to dont have this system. Neither France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Czechia or other countries
lifefuel for drunk people ngl

True. Not exactly social status, but rather about clothing. I don't give a shit enough to iron my clothes or look good

You're lucky if your parents cared in my opinion, many are left to their own devices (euphemism).

My parents are obsessed with my social status more than I do.

We do care we just don’t care about the small things about our appearance or clothes because it’s an NT trait.

They're vicariously living through you when if you obsess about your social life that much. That's when they act so offended when you don't live up to their expectations, it's a personal attack on their own self worth and a damning indictment of their own genetic inferiority and failure

Too relatable

Yes and no.

My mother pushed me to get into many different classes (outside of school) and get into art contests and shit... real gay shit that I didn't want to do. I never did what she wanted me to do and I always lost, I'm a sore fucking loser and I blame my mom for my low-self-esteem; glad that bitch is dead. Fml

But yah.. besides my art career never going anywhere, my mom gave me shit for wearing Metallica / Slipknot shirts when I was a kid in school and told me I looked like I was a homeless / angry person or some shit. Guess she was right, but then again... there were plenty of metalhead Chads, so... whatever.

Last edited:
They did back when I was in middle school but once I got to high school they stopped caring. I guess they realized that I was a subhuman incel and they just gave up on me.

They're vicariously living through you when if you obsess about your social life that much. That's when they act so offended when you don't live up to their expectations, it's a personal attack on their own self worth and a damning indictment of their own genetic inferiority and failure
brootal

Yes and no.

My mother pushed me to get into many different classes (outside of school) and get into art contests and shit... real gay shit that I didn't want to do. I never did what she wanted me to do and I always lost, I'm a sore fucking loser and I blame my mom for my low-self-esteem; glad that bitch is dead. Fml

But yah.. besides my art career never going anywhere, my mom gave me shit for wearing Metallica / Slipknot shirts when I was a kid in school and told me I looked like I was a homeless / angry person or some shit. Guess she was right, but then again... there were plenty of metalhead Chads, so... whatever.
Mogs me. I wish my mom was dead as well, i fucking hate that nagging bitch with a passion

They did back when I was in middle school but once I got to high school they stopped caring. I guess they realized that I was a subhuman incel and they just gave up on me.
At least yours gave up, mine probably still have some hope. My dad especially implied multiple times indirectly that i should betabux