Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 10 cm

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
IMG 20240503 235707 410

he is only 10 cm taller than me... fucking 10 centimeters decided my life, my whole destiny, everything that could have been taken away from me by 10 centimeters

Bones is everything. The more bones you have the better.

Why are you posting some normfag social media image of a random chink couple, GrAY. Sewer tier

Bones is everything. The more bones you have the better.
he is a rice lord, he has no maxilla, no bones, he was just lucky with his height, unlike me

Unless you're a turbo manlet, your inceldom is not likely caused by height only.

Damn.

Looks like ol Chang could use some Acutane! :lul:

Brutal..
So your face looks somewhat ´Ok´, but it´s your height that´s the real problem?
Consider yourself blessed.
I am 5´9 and have a recessed jawline and Lower Third looks asymmetrical...
Both my face AND height are the problem.

Unless you're a turbo manlet, your inceldom is not likely caused by height only.
dude, I live in Russia, even women here are the same height as me, or taller, they are on average 170 cm, they also wear their fucking Rick Ovens with a sole of 10 cm and insoles of 2, it's over

Brutal..
So your face looks somewhat ´Ok´, but it´s your height that´s the real problem?
Consider yourself blessed.
I am 5´9 and have a recessed jawline and Lower Third looks asymmetrical...
Both my face AND height are the problem.
Of course I also have problems with my face, but, I think that even if I do something with my face, it’s still all over for me, surgeries to increase height cost $100k (8cm) and rehabilitation for a year, if not in my region, this is an average of $66k per accommodation

rehabilitation for a year,
They ´stretch´ your bone around 1mm or 0.5mm daily.
It´s an extremely painful and exhausting process, and I reckon the recovery phase is much longer than 1 year,
if you plan on working out / running / playing sports again.
Is it really worth it?
Is it worth breaking your legs, just for female companionship?
I think it´s honestly pathetic, and the entire ´dating crisis´ isn´t the fault of men anymore.
It´s simply cause women are mentally ill with unrealistic high standards.
Men are literally breaking their legs and shoving metal rods in their leg, just so they can get laid.
laughable

I initially planned on undergoing the same procedue, but due to the insurance and risk I canceled.
Even paid for a second opinion, they strongly recommended me to not do this surgery.
It´s the same as this stupid ´LASIK eye color´ laser surgery
More cons than pro´s, foolish and risky.

They ´stretch´ your bone around 1mm or 0.5mm daily.
It´s an extremely painful and exhausting process, and I reckon the recovery phase is much longer than 1 year,
if you plan on working out / running / playing sports again.
Is it really worth it?
Is it worth breaking your legs, just for female companionship?
I think it´s honestly pathetic, and the entire ´dating crisis´ isn´t the fault of men anymore.
It´s simply cause women are mentally ill with unrealistic high standards.
Men are literally breaking their legs and shoving metal rods in their leg, just so they can get laid.
laughable

I initially planned on undergoing the same procedue, but due to the insurance and risk I canceled.
Even paid for a second opinion, they strongly recommended me to not do this surgery.
It´s the same as this stupid ´LASIK eye color´ laser surgery
More cons than pro´s, foolish and risky.
Of course I’m not going to, it’s better to die a full life with nature than to become an invalid who slayed a woman, if only he could walk

You should get a 10mm bro!

It's like having a full clip of centimeter!