Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 100 Billion dollars vs Becoming a GigaChad(poll)

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date

What would you rather?

• Choosing your own looks

Votes: 131 52.4%
  • 100 billion dollars

Votes: 119 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well alright I get how you would feel terrible about being that incompetent at something quite basic that pretty much everyone does.

I have said it multiple times, that I am incompetent.

It's just been difficult to take it seriously up till now

Only because you can do it does not mean I can do it. In order to create a better basis of understanding. Just think about a topic you are bad in it and despite the fact yo uare trying, yo udo not get really better at it and you ar eunable to get behind it. Now apply this to driving.
By the way. According to the last poll where 120 and more participated in, 30% do not have a driver licence and 10% can drive but do not have a driver lcience/car. So, there is indeed more behind it than oyu think.
You just do not think about it because you do have a driver lcience and therefore yo uare unable to get it.

Last edited:
Only because you can do it does not mean I can do it. In order to create a better basis of understanding. Just think about a topic yo uare bad in it and despite the fact yo uare trying, yo udo not get really better at it and you ar eunable to get behind it. Now apply this to driving.
By the way. According to the last poll where 120 and more participated in, 30% do not have a driver licence and 10% can drive but do not have a driver lcience/car. So, there is indeed more behind it than oyu think.
You just do not think about it because you do have a driver lcience and therefore yo uare unable to get it.

Yes, however I bet +30% are overweight (or not sub10 bf) on this forum but no one is allowed to complain about being fat even though losing weight is harder than getting a driver's license for most people and has a bigger effect on one's inceldom.

Gigachad for how long?
Until you get too old. But you can choose your own looks , So if you’re 30 yo , You can choose to look 18 yo Chad and you will age from there

Gigachad still gets the age pill. Take the money, do surgery, gymcel; or basically fix every physical imperfection. Buy a mansion and go downtown in a different Lamborghini every night. It's practically impossible to not hook up at least once.

Until you get too old. But you can choose your own looks , So if you’re 30 yo , You can choose to look 18 yo Chad and you will age from there

Might take the money tbh. Chad life is 10-15 years. vs 60 years of infinite wealth.

I can cope for years with 100 billion dollars. I'd rather have that tbh.

Looks, with that money I could cope forever, but with chad looks I wouldnt need to cope

100 billion, easily. I'd donate a lot to things I care about and use the rest to live in a decent sized house somewhere remote and in total isolation from the world.

Can't believe the majority so far voting for looks over billions. You could literally buy better looks with even 1 million.
I actually somewhat value the truth of the blackpill my ugliness has gifted me.
Think of the security, the quiet, the onaholes, the fembots, etc. you could acquire.
You could literally pay to assassinate all the gigachad rivals you might get to a foid's attentions.

100 billion no doubt.

Gigacopes + my own playboy mansion.

Neet all my life.

No pussy on earth worth 100 billion, not all together.
Well said

Easily the money, that's a fucking lot of money. I could give away a lot to family, have endless amounts of sex with that money and enjoy so many copes with it.

I could produce documentaries and movies about the blackpill as well.

Only reason to choose Gigachad is for women to truly want you. That's it, female affection, youd already get respect if you had 100 billion dollars.

100 billion ofc

i just surgery and hedonism max all day

Easily the money, that's a fucking lot of money. I could give away a lot to family, have endless amounts of sex with that money and enjoy so many copes with it.

I could produce documentaries and movies about the blackpill as well.

Only reason to choose Gigachad is for women to truly want you. That's it, female affection, youd already get respect if you had 100 billion dollars.
Yeah seems like a smart choice. But i think the looks can give the peace of mind i want , The endless validation will feed my ego , Even with the money , I would still be insecure

money will come with model tier looks

Imagine paying 50000 surrogates $50000k to have 50000 of your children. Only $2.5 billion. Smoothbrain posters take gigachad option.

How the fuck are incels on this forum so low IQ to choose looks. You fuckers dont realise how much power you possess if you have money/resources.

If you choose the money option, you can use it to surgerymaxx and become high-tier normie or even chadlite, depending on your BASE looks. Even after surgerymaxxing (which will at most cost 3 million), you will have 99.997 billion left JFL. So if you choose the money option, you get to improve your looks IN ADDITION to having money (you acquire BOTH looks and money). If you choose the gigachad option, you will only have looks.

For the purpose of illustration, although gigachad will be fucking stacies, he will most likely be living in a basic apartment/house, driving an average car. A billionaire will also be able to fuck the same stacies (using his money), but he will be able to do so while living in a luxury mansion/palace, owning his own private collection of sportscars/supercars, flying in a private jet etc. so he will be in a far more advantageous position to gigachad (who only has looks).

Gigachad's asset of looks can easily be taken away if someone throws acid on his face. A billionaire can hire his own personal bodyguards to provide him with security so that nobody can throw acid on his face (even in the extremely unlikely event that someone managed to do so, he could just use his money to surgerymaxx and once again acquire a normal face).

Billionaire can LDAR, NEET and/or travel around the world for the rest of his life. Gigachad will be forever wagecucking while billionaire actually gets to enjoy LIVING.

Also, gigachad could get killed at anytime so whats the point in being extremely physically aesthetic in appearance if you are unable to capitalize on your asset to create happiness for yourself, seeing as though pretty much anyone can take your life at any moment. Billionaire will be well-protected by security detail so he is much more likely to not only live a better QUALITY life than gigachad, but also better QUANTITY of life than gigachad

Not only can billionaire use his money to improve his looks, he can also use his money to improve his status. He can do this by hosting expensive parties in which he will invite celebrities. He can also use his money to create influence, by paying media to advertise/promote him

Furthermore, Billionaire can use his money to fund projects, starts businesses and make investments to further increase his net value. He can use his high level of resources and monetary power to loan money to governments and hold leverage over them via their debt to him. He can even purchase the government in a poor country and become the most powerful man in that country by declaring himself Prime Minister, President, Dictator, Superior ruler etc. If he cannot buy the government, he can just use his money to build his own private army and employ the most highly trained, ruthless and efficient mercenaries (killers for hire) from around the world and then use it to start a revolution through which he can topple the government.

Money gives you so much power. It really baffles me that half of the incels on this forum are so low IQ to choose the gigachad option. @BlkPillPres

Last edited:

Not what I expected tbh

Call me naive, but I'm genuinely convinced that if you spend enough time with a prostitute, you can get to know her in a way that can fulfill that desire you're talking about.

I mean, prostitutes are humans too. I wouldn't mind befriending one or maybe have some kind of relationship. I already easily get attached to them anyway, tbh.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. They will ALWAYS like you for your money and nothing else.

Choosing the gigachad option is clearly the emotional choice, whereas the money option is the rational choice.

But if you become gigachad then you will have all the money you need.

There are only 3 things that really matter in this world: Looks, health, youth.

Money can't buy you any of these.

Anything above the costs of living is merely an excess you would spend for worthless junk.

What the fuck can I do with 100 billion that would be better then looks?

Can't believe the majority so far voting for looks over billions. You could literally buy better looks with even 1 million.

Sure, you can spend one million on fillers, jaw surgery and end up looking like a freak :feelshaha:

Lmao this forum is so low iq. If you choose looks you will automatically earn millions throughout your career. 100B is worthless if you dont have the looks.

No one needs 100 billion.

If you become a Gigachad you can still be a multimillionaire because of your looks/ athletic ability.
Plus it gives you boosts in areas which even 100000000000000000000 dollars wont give you

When I voted in this thread a month ago I voted for the 100 billion dollars but I had such a shitty month and got brutally rejected by my crush my opinion has changed and I'd way rather become a giga chad now

100 billion dollars to buy a nuke and bomb Israel

The money and I would buy every verified incel on this site a 10/10 personal whore as long as they promised to degrade her completely :feelsokman:

100 billion dollars obviously lol. i can have an island full of stacy hookers.

How the fuck are incels on this forum so low IQ to choose looks. You fuckers dont realise how much power you possess if you have money/resources.

If you choose the money option, you can use it to surgerymaxx and become high-tier normie or even chadlite, depending on your BASE looks. Even after surgerymaxxing (which will at most cost 3 million), you will have 99.997 billion left JFL. So if you choose the money option, you get to improve your looks IN ADDITION to having money (you acquire BOTH looks and money). If you choose the gigachad option, you will only have looks.

For the purpose of illustration, although gigachad will be fucking stacies, he will most likely be living in a basic apartment/house, driving an average car. A billionaire will also be able to fuck the same stacies (using his money), but he will be able to do so while living in a luxury mansion/palace, owning his own private collection of sportscars/supercars, flying in a private jet etc. so he will be in a far more advantageous position to gigachad (who only has looks).

Gigachad's asset of looks can easily be taken away if someone throws acid on his face. A billionaire can hire his own personal bodyguards to provide him with security so that nobody can throw acid on his face (even in the extremely unlikely event that someone managed to do so, he could just use his money to surgerymaxx and once again acquire a normal face).

Billionaire can LDAR, NEET and/or travel around the world for the rest of his life. Gigachad will be forever wagecucking while billionaire actually gets to enjoy LIVING.

Also, gigachad could get killed at anytime so whats the point in being extremely physically aesthetic in appearance if you are unable to capitalize on your asset to create happiness for yourself, seeing as though pretty much anyone can take your life at any moment. Billionaire will be well-protected by security detail so he is much more likely to not only live a better QUALITY life than gigachad, but also better QUANTITY of life than gigachad

Not only can billionaire use his money to improve his looks, he can also use his money to improve his status. He can do this by hosting expensive parties in which he will invite celebrities. He can also use his money to create influence, by paying media to advertise/promote him

Furthermore, Billionaire can use his money to fund projects, starts businesses and make investments to further increase his net value. He can use his high level of resources and monetary power to loan money to governments and hold leverage over them via their debt to him. He can even purchase the government in a poor country and become the most powerful man in that country by declaring himself Prime Minister, President, Dictator, Superior ruler etc. If he cannot buy the government, he can just use his money to build his own private army and employ the most highly trained, ruthless and efficient mercenaries (killers for hire) from around the world and then use it to start a revolution through which he can topple the government.

Money gives you so much power. It really baffles me that half of the incels on this forum are so low IQ to choose the gigachad option. @BlkPillPres

Agreed. I took the money. people dont understand how much 100 billion truly is if they unironically choose looks

You can get rich as a gigachad anyway, i will get all i want without even trying.

If you choose the gigachad option, you will only have looks.

You'll notice a lot of these idiots will argue - "But but all Chads are models fucking ALL of them", they all make money off of looks

Exhibit A:
But if you become gigachad then you will have all the money you need.

So how come you see Chads in everyday life then?

You guys need to stop with this nonsense, I can barely tell sometimes whether people are trolling or they are just that deluded, being giga chad does not always equal making money off of it

Also you guys are forgetting something important

YOU CAN LOSE MONEY AND YOU CAN LOSE LOOKS (BOTH OVERTIME AND DUE TO UNFORTUNATE EVENTS)

With 100 Billion, I could lose 10 Billion dollars and it would not make a difference, I can make that back in a year through investments easy, I could triple that actually

If you lose the equivalent in looks in some accident, THAT'S FUCKING IT FOR YOUR LOOKS

This truly is the most remarkable forum poll result on this site. You almost never see a 50/50 split like this with options that are very different.
It was pretty impressive ngl

This truly is the most remarkable forum poll result on this site. You almost never see a 50/50 split like this with options that are very different.

Everyone voting for the money is a fakecel in my opinion (or at least it can't be that bad). If you are backpilled you should have understood by now that the only thing holding you back in life is your looks.

There are clearly more important things than money (unless you haven't enough money to buy food). Ask any 80 yo millionaire if he would spend all his money for regaining youth or anybody with chronic disease and the answer should be obvious.

Everyone voting for the money is a fakecel in my opinion (or at least it can't be that bad). If you are backpilled you should have understood by now that the only thing holding you back in life is your looks.

There are clearly more important things than money (unless you haven't enough money to buy food). Ask any 80 yo millionaire if he would spend all his money for regaining youth or anybody with chronic disease and the answer should be obvious.

This isn't being a millionaire. This is literally 100,000 times greater than that. I'm not sure you appreciate the scale of that.

I don't know if you've read the thread, but I'll reiterate. There does come a point where some x amount of money is way too much for one individual. This is far, far beyond that and literally enters into the realm of world-changing money.

Most of the people voting for the 100 billion aren't doing it for personal and selfish reasons. Doing so is extremely small-minded. With that scale of economic power you can change the course of an entire country's history. You could wage protracted wars for decades, or you could uplift some backwater place and turn it into a viable nation state.

You have to think much, much bigger than yourself. Picking the genetic option is objectively a very poor decision, by comparison. Just for a moment imagine the amount of good you could do within the context of our reality. You could help millions of truecels surgerymaxx and ascend. You could fund millions of NEETcels and help them get higher education or open businesses. YOU COULD BUY A COUNTRY AND CREATE INCELISTAN.