Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 100 dogecoin to any incel who can beat my memoir/manifesto word count

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
In Minecraft, some of you fakecels will say things like, "I hate writing essays." What type of incel hates writing? An incel needs to leave an explanation for not only doing what happened, but also what generated those feelings inside an angrycel.

100 dogecoin to any brocel who can top this memoir/manifesto word count:

Plenty more to come

100 dogecoins = 7 euros

not doing it for 7 bucks lol

Dogcoin is worthless

That's just the organized stuff, recently I have just started writing down memories as soon as they come to me no matter how random. I will cap it at around 107,253 words - the same length as Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I'm too low IQ for writing out an essay, let alone hold a conversation in any language for longer than one minute.

i will do it for 10k$

In Minecraft, some of you fakecels will say things like, "I hate writing essays." What type of incel hates writing? An incel needs to leave an explanation for not only doing what happened, but also what generated those feelings inside an angrycel.

100 dogecoin to any brocel who can top this memoir/manifesto word count:

View attachment 954191
200 dollar

What the fuck did you even write

My rap/poetry libreoffice document mogs
No document title pill