Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% Warning Permabans are no more (unless under special circumstances)

glad i decided to hop back on here randomly
it took me noticing my join date to realize how long its been and the general passing of time /
A 2017 acc posting for the first time? :feelssus:

it took me noticing my join date to realize how long its been and the general passing of time /
that is some welcome you are giving me
i think my old posts were deleted in a content purge or something .

that is some welcome you are giving me
i think my old posts were deleted in a content purge or something .

It's possible, but the forum software has changed since then, so some posts may have not been imported

Welcome back though!

forum revival will require more than just this.
The numbers of incel keeps growing and blackpill also starts to slowly spread. Im sure in the next years we will get way more members

After a few months of thinking about it, I have removed the permaban that is given out after reaching 100% warning points. The ban will instead be a one month ban instead of a permaban and it will be appealable. A permaban doesn't really make sense outside of specific circumstances (illegal content, infiltrator, or being a fakecel) so I have adjusted the system to reflect that. People can still be manually permabanned by a moderator for severe violations of the rules, but this is now the standard.

Also, anyone permabanned for reaching 100% warnings can appeal to be unbanned due to this new policy.

Edit: It seems that there is some confusion here. The only thing that is changing is that members that get to 100% warning level will only be banned for a month instead of permabanned. Mods will still be able to permaban when they see fit outside of the warning system.
This makes reporting and warnings entirely pointless. Reinstate 100% warning permabans

This will spell the end of this forum.

Im actually glad for this news. Permabanning someone from a forum is never right (unless its an infiltrator). It undermines the basis of this forum which is free speech and its quite pathetic to do.

But we all know which fed OPs post is about.

Im actually glad for this news. Permabanning someone from a forum is never right (unless its an infiltrator). It undermines the basis of this forum which is free speech and its quite pathetic to do.

But we all know which fed OPs post is about.
I’m pretty sure I’m at like 50%, and I literally dindu nuffin.

fk that bring back the old rules and new mods.

Finally the mods have gotten more based and less faggoty

Just an attempt to save a dying forum

How much did you pay master you filthy fed? :feelswhat:
@Corvus

@mylifeistrash should appeal tbh

How much did you pay master you filthy fed? :feelswhat:
@Corvus
i didnt paid a cent ..
its the og creator of the account here
never really stopped browsing the forum after getting banned a while back > saw this post one day > messaged the mods and voila

do you know : my joining date and the date the original /r/ incels subreddit got banned from reddit is exactly the same /
outside of a now useless college degree its funny ( and sad) that NOTHING has changed for me in terms of where i am in life .

Desperate attempt to revive the forum :blackpill:

Anyone who was proven to be a fakecel should remain permabanned and any fakecels discovered in the present and future should be permabanned (which is exactly what MastER said is the case). Better to have a dead forum than to have a forum whERe fakecels boast about their sex life and any lurkERs get the wrong idea of inceldom (they might think that “being incel” means “having a dry spell of a month” rathER than a lifelong inescapable existence of sexlessness due to factors out of your control, based on the lurkERs falsely assuming that the fakecels are a true representation of what “being an incel” really means).