Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No Pussy No Organs (Frenchcels GTFIH) (100% serious)

InceldianWarrior

InceldianWarrior

Veteran
★★★★★
The only fate I can imagine worse than this dogshit life, is for my organs to then be harvested just so some ungrateful normies who will never even know my name get to stay alive and go fuck and be happy thanks to my death.

That will NEVER happen to me, and you shouldn't let it happen to you.
What do I mean ?

I don't know how it works in other countries, but in France EVERYBODY is presumed to be an organ donor.
If you are a french incel, it is your MORAL DUTY to sign up to the "Registre National des Refus" (incredibly easy to do just tick a box on their website and send a pic of your ID, took me 5 minutes and it got approved within 3 hours).
Check how it works in your country if you are not french (and thank god for that while you're at it)

Now, my organs will be burned or rot with me underground instead of being used to save a young chad or a becky who doesn't even consider me human.
What's that stacy ? Your face got burned and you need a transplant ? You're not entitled to my organs sweetie.
Chad needs a new heart ? NOT. MY. PROBLEM. Should've sent some pussy my way :)

They didn't want any of me while I lived, so they'll get none of my corpse.

If you don't do this you're a low T defeated cuck. You can be low T and defeated, but don't be a cuck.

@blackpillscience no you don't know me, yes I'm tagging you anyway in response to your "How to get back at society" thread.

Currently an organ donor but I'll probably change that next time I have to renew my license.
Also paranoid some jew doctor might see I'm an organ donor and let me die so he can harvest my organs for profit.

Extremely strong first post! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

NEVER donate, your organs becuase they only go to kids (protochads), old boomers (rich jews) or foids, Incels organs would never go to fellow incels so never donate your organs. I always circle no on organ dono, because I am not giving some nasty jew my superior incel heart

Based I googled it and it seems like they won't take organs from non-NT people. lifefuel for autistcels.

Currently an organ donor but I'll probably change that next time I have to renew my license.
I thought about it a week ago and I was PARANOID I would crash before I got to become a non-donor. Would've died so full of regret.

Based I googled it and it seems like they won't take organs from non-NT people. lifefuel for autistcels.
wtf I never heard of that, Is it in a specific country or is it just common medical practice ?

I thought about it a week ago and I was PARANOID I would crash before I got to become a non-donor. Would've died so full of regret.

wtf I never heard of that, Is it in a specific country or is it just common medical practice ?
I'm in a specific country (not USA) don't wanna say which though

Based. I agree 100%. I'm also not an organ donor.

Wouldn’t be surprised if organs from men under 5’6” aren’t accepted either

Non-nt and ugly men are the most hated creatures on this planet
ben jij ook auti bruur?

Good point. I need to change that on my license next time I renew it

ben jij ook auti bruur?
Nee, nergens mee gediagnosticeerd. Volgens anderen en mezelf ben ik wel altijd anders geweest. Ik heb een monotone stem, emotie laat zich niet zien op mijn gezicht, overal jeuk en zweet als ik met anderen praat, dat soort dingen.

Would be funny if my organs end up having a more successful sexual life than the whole of me

Based! No donations for scum who should just die.

I prefer maggots having my organs over NTs

i wish their was a self-explosion mechanism just to make sure nobody gets your organs after death that once the heart stops beating for one minute your body explodes

Also paranoid some jew doctor might see I'm an organ donor and let me die so he can harvest my organs for profit.
That is something that happens extremely often. Hospitals auction your organs for insanely lucrative prices, they make an insane amount of money from organ donors. They will let you die. Many people have stories of a loved one being cut off from life support or suddenly no longer receiving treatment anymore so that they die and the hospital can sell the organs.

Absolutely do not forget to change your donor status asap

The only fate I can imagine worse than this dogshit life, is for my organs to then be harvested just so some ungrateful normies who will never even know my name get to stay alive and go fuck and be happy thanks to my death.

What do I mean ?

I don't know how it works in other countries, but in France EVERYBODY is presumed to be an organ donor.
If you are a french incel, it is your MORAL DUTY to sign up to the "Registre National des Refus" (incredibly easy to do just tick a box on their website and send a pic of your ID, took me 5 minutes and it got approved within 3 hours).
Check how it works in your country if you are not french (and thank god for that while you're at it)

Now, my organs will be burned or rot with me underground instead of being used to save a young chad or a becky who doesn't even consider me human.
What's that stacy ? Your face got burned and you need a transplant ? You're not entitled to my organs sweetie.

If you don't do this you're a low T defeated cuck. You can be low T and defeated, but don't be a cuck.

@blackpillscience no you don't know me, yes I'm tagging you anyway in response to your "How to get back at society" thread.
Oh fuck that law is horrible good that you didn't let them take your organs when you die

What do I mean ?

wont give a fag nor chad my heart or kidneys. (youre not entitled to anything!)

I get the idea but face transplants are extremely uncommon
Idk, one of the things on their list was skin grafts, I just assumed they did that for the face as well.

99% of organs get donated to poor old fucks. I'm happy to donate mine, I don't care. If I can give some old fuck with liver disease or some child with leukemia more time on Earth I'm happy to. Idc.