Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 1000 year young elf foid or mature lady?

Which one?

• 1000 year old elf that looks 20

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Mature lady (55 years old)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I watched this anime called Ishuzoku Reviewers ages ago, it's about this group of guys in a fantasy world that goes to different brothels with different types of monster girls and leaves reviews for them. It's not bad actually... anyway in the show there's an elf brothel. One of the key points of this episode was that some of the elves look like they're y'know 18-30 or whatever but their outward age is way lower than their actual age, like they could be 1000s of years old but look like a 20 year old.

The main point of the episode was that one of the elf guys in the brothel review team preferred human grannies to these 1000 year old 20yo lookin elves because 'he could sense their rotten old auras'. So the gag was that he was infatuated with this granny whilst the other reviewers went for the younger-looking but 1000 year old elves.

Hypothetically speaking would you prefer to ascend with a 1000 year old elf foid that looks 20 or a mature woman (say like 50-60 yo)? Keep in mind the elf has racked up 1000 years worth of bodies btw...

Age doesn't matter if she looks young

i would want a 1000 year reich instead

I watched this anime called Ishuzoku Reviewers ages ago, it's about this group of guys in a fantasy world that goes to different brothels with different types of monster girls and leaves reviews for them. It's not bad actually... anyway in the show there's an elf brothel. One of the key points of this episode was that some of the elves look like they're y'know 18-30 or whatever but their outward age is way lower than their actual age, like they could be 1000s of years old but look like a 20 year old.

The main point of the episode was that one of the elf guys in the brothel review team preferred human grannies to these 1000 year old 20yo lookin elves because 'he could sense their rotten old auras'. So the gag was that he was infatuated with this granny whilst the other reviewers went for the younger-looking but 1000 year old elves.

Hypothetically speaking would you prefer to ascend with a 1000 year old elf foid that looks 20 or a mature woman (say like 50-60 yo)? Keep in mind the elf has racked up 1000 years worth of bodies btw...
I'd rather pick 1000 years old elf, can you impregnate her??

But normgroids agecucks saids "Ohh prison is prison if age doesn't matter Ohh she is 18 u knowww :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "
I meant anyone who looks 20 is good enough even if the actual age is 30,40 or anything. But I'm not interested under 18 girls

I meant anyone who looks 20 is good enough even if the actual age is 30,40 or anything. But I'm not interested under 18 girls
That's good i guess. foids look 5 years younger than their real ages to rare occurrence nowadays.

All of them look grandmother in their late 20s

Anime sounds fucking retarded sometimes

Is the 55 year old hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back