Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [monkeypill] my delusional mother sabotaged me from day one

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

Recruit
★★
My mother refused to touch me after I was born. I was covered in nasty birthing juices and stuff, but who fucking cares, its your child... this is supposed to be the most precious, sacred, and important moment to a woman's life -- her successfully giving birth to a live baby boy... billions of mothers have lovingly embraced their newborn children with no problem, but my retarded delusional mother thought it was fucking gross to touch her progeny because there was a bit of blood and stuff on it. She didn't touch me for a very long time I am told.

My mom also refused to breast feed me, because, "that is gross and for monkeys, not humans"
It is unfathomable how fucking retarded this sentiment is. She was given breasts for a reason, to nurse her young with important nutrients, give them antibodies to form a strong immune system, carry over beneficial proteins and all the other science biology shit whatever.

I was fed corn syrup and soy mix as a baby, and then later exclusively was fed soy milk until I was around 12 years old. Dinners usually consisted of pizza, canned spaghetii, cereal, pretty much just all carbs and starches. Cow milk was considered "gross"... because "it just is, okay :foidSoy:?!"
I should be a few inches taller. I shouldn't have gyno at age 19. I shouldn't have the testosterone levels of a 70 year old man at age 18 (270ng/dl last march, should be 800-1000++ for a normal 18 year old male)
Thanks mommy. She also kicked me out of her house last year while I was still in high school. Then I had to just suck it up and go to school the next day lmfao. I haven't seen or talked to her since.

You have some respect still for someone who despised you from the beginning, even an animal would take care of a new born baby better than this witch.