Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 11 kids, 8 baby daddies

Disgusting white women whores

Yep, and sexhavers are the winners and we are the losers for not breeding.
It’s disgusting how over sexualized and degenerate how society has become where we allow garbage like this.

It’s disgusting how over sexualized and degenerate how society has become where we allow garbage like this.
There are no longer consequences of being a whore.

She can have as many children as she wants and all the taxes taken away from wageslaves will be put into supporting her and her spawns. And she gets the praise for being a "strong and independent" single mom, and because motherhood is a virtue and passing on your genes means that you won in life.

Basically she got children with 8 different guys and the last one to leave wins the battle royale

Yep, and sexhavers are the winners and we are the losers for not breeding.
We will be the winnERs we just gotta do what needs to be done, with better CHOices. That way their offspring will never live on. We will finally bury the hatred into the ground

Nothing about this is winning.
Yes, but we are still cast aside by society due to the fact that we are sexually undesirable and that we will never get to pass on our genes. We're basically the "losers" in the eyes of sexhavers and evolution.

Now of course, that means that some ratchet whore is more worthy than any of us in this forum.
We will be the winnERs we just gotta do what needs to be done, with better CHOices. That way their offspring will never live on. We will finally bury the hatred into the ground
I really do wish some catastrophe happens that will kill off all life on this gay Earth and leave no fornicators behind to repopulate it. (in Chrono Trigger)

Got nothing to lose and nothing to leave behind so I wouldn't care if the world ends. I'd at least rest happily.

Yes, but we are still cast aside by society due to the fact that we are sexually undesirable and that we will never get to pass on our genes. We're basically the "losers" in the eyes of sexhavers and evolution.

Now of course, that means that some ratchet whore is more worthy than any of us in this forum.

I really do wish some catastrophe happens that will kill off all life on this gay Earth and leave no fornicators behind to repopulate it. (in Chrono Trigger)

Got nothing to lose and nothing to leave behind so I wouldn't care if the world ends. I'd at least rest happily.
I will make your wish come true. With the rumbling fumbling. I will finish the job this time and not leave 80 percent spared.

There are no losers in evolution. That's a judgement entirely made by us. Infact evolution preceeds human judgement and not vice versa

There are no losers in evolution. That's a judgement entirely made by us. Infact evolution preceeds human judgement and not vice versa
I guess, but considering our hypersexualized society when part of your self-worth as a man is being seen as sexually desirable by women or seen as attractive in general, and how many lays you got then of course normies are going to judge us as the "losers" even if we succeed in other things.

What matters to a lot of normies is sex and one's ability to reproduce. Even a ratchet whore, many men considered her genes worthy of being passed on so they chose to procreate with her even if she's a bad and irresponsible person. Foids can't lose.

I guess, but considering our hypersexualized society when part of your self-worth as a man is being seen as sexually desirable by women or seen as attractive in general, and how many lays you got then of course normies are going to judge us as the "losers" even if we succeed in other things.

What matters to a lot of normies is sex and one's ability to reproduce. Even a ratchet whore, many men considered her genes worthy of being passed on so they chose to procreate with her even if she's a bad and irresponsible person. Foids can't lose.
Can't reproduce if we kill them and their offspring all at once (in Minecraft). Inceldia gets a future at least.

jfl jewtube banning anything remotely based
Yeah, he got banned for being too based.

They say he'll come back, but idk. He does have an Odysee.

Yeah, he got banned for being too based.

They say he'll come back, but idk. He does have an Odysee.
never seen that site before jfl