Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 112 out of 149 members show up on the members online list

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I counted it just now.Why do 37 members out of 149 currently online have their activity hidden.What are they hidding?

>Total: 1,584 (Incels: 151, Bluepillers: 1,433)

no its not lying faggot
My profile is supposed to be open, but now that I see what setting you're talking about, I remember turning activity off, because I used to get a bunch of grays with no activity or online time following me.

It's literally digital stalking, so I said fuck that. There's a website that scrapes our posts here and stores them on it. I haven't checked it in a couple of years, but I remember seeing my posts, word for word. My conclusion was that it had to be some kind of bot.

If you're comfortable with that shit, then you're making it easier for glowies and reddit troons.

IT trannies have thousands of screenshots from here on the Wayback Machine too. Nothing you write here ever gets truly deleted which is why I was able to find ancient threads that are now deleted by members that departed years ago still archived on the site.

I urge everyone here to exercise caution and set up two step verification on their accounts either through an authenticator app or backup codes that you can write down on a slip of paper. This site was targeted last year by a black hat hacker using passwords from hacks of other websites in an attempt to gain access to accounts here and dox their info. and it's only a matter of time before we are targeted again.
Based brocel a lot of ignorant users here use their real email address which can be used to track them irl, always use a fake one also setup 2fa asap

IT trannies have thousands of screenshots from here on the Wayback Machine too. Nothing you write here ever gets truly deleted which is why I was able to find ancient threads that are now deleted by members that departed years ago still archived on the site.

I urge everyone here to exercise caution and set up two step verification on their accounts either through an authenticator app or backup codes that you can write down on a slip of paper. This site was targeted last year by a black hat hacker using passwords from hacks of other websites in an attempt to gain access to accounts here and dox their info. and it's only a matter of time before we are targeted again.
My PW is so complex that if anyone cracks it by brute force I'll be more impressed than worried. It won't be on any rainbow tables in any of our lifetimes.

Cloudfare's hashing methods are quite good, but as we both know, nothing is airtight.

I'm not sure if the site stores plain text passwords or if they are encrypted using hashes in their database but I digress.
I'm assuming it's some form of salted hashing, because plain text pw storage is archaic, and quite frankly, retarded. The site owners have been security conscious, and so I doubt they'd be lazy or cheap there, but you never fully know.

Besides that, I would advise everyone here to not click on any links here because as far as I'm aware, there is no screening tool that scans them to check if they have malware that could contain discret password-extracting softwares as well as keyloggers and screen scrapers that send keystrokes to hackers and upload your screenshots. They may also contain memory scrapers that capture info from your system memory (RAM)
Yes, I'm very suspicious of all links and generally don't click anything I haven't verified.

The cracking methodologies I mentioned above are usually only done by experienced high-end hackers so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Brute-force tactics like you mentioned are more common so I recommend using a password generator that will you give a strong password that is a combination of symbols, numerics and special characters.
Not to alarm you, but there have been cases of people posting scraping links here.

This is common sense but also very important not to use the same password that you have stored on this site on other desktop and mobile applications that is banking or school-related because in the scenario where they do breach the site's database and gain access to the passwords stored here, it will open many doors for them elsewhere unless you have 2FA enabled on those accounts too.
Standard.

This site was targeted last year by a black hat hacker using passwords from hacks of other websites in an attempt to gain access to accounts here and dox their info. and it's only a matter of time before we are targeted again. Even if they do crack your password, they won't be able to access your account if you have 2FA enabled.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

On that note, do you have an idea of how the NY Times was able to doxx Master and Sergeantcel? What breadcrumbs could they have left behind that would lead to both their names and locations being exposed online?
That would be a great exercise in cyber forensics. I personally have no idea without all of the information. Whatever they did, though, they must have made mistakes somewhere.