Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Members 25,188 and i have a question.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Anyone want to actually hang out online instead of crying that they are so lonely, I keep hosting watch parties and movie parties.
Like literally just pick a movie together, Its better rotting together than alone tbh, Theres an oppertunity to socialize.

Like actually hanging out with eachother rather than crying about the same shit over and over again.

Anyone want to form a squad in battlefield 4 and make normies ragequit? We will be playing on PC, Could also try other games.

GTA and blow up normies cars and ruin their businesses ingame, By blowing up their money mission trucks.

Troll, Bait, Blackpill, Whatever.
Reddit, Dickord, 4chan, Forums.

Last edited:
I used to play battle niggers 4 in 2016

I used to play battle niggers 4 in 2016
Its still good, I play commander and i literally missile strike the tower in the shanghai map every time, I love seeing it collapse with players on top of it .

95% of the 25188 members probably already left and now it's only like 200-300 active members. I been lurking for years man I wish I made an account earlier.

The prime days of incels.is was like 2017-2019. There were a lot of high iq threads. Now it's just shiposting and other degenerate shit :feelsrope:

Its still good, I play commander and i literally missile strike the tower in the shanghai map every time, I love seeing it collapse with players on top of it .
what game

Over for consolecels.

95% of the 25188 members probably already left and now it's only like 200-300 active members. I been lurking for years man I wish I made an account earlier.

The prime days of incels.is was like 2017-2019. There were a lot of high iq threads. Now it's just shiposting and other degenerate shit :feelsrope:
Yep, All we do is bitch about the same shit 99% of the time.

I want to hangout and host movie nights with incels or play vidya with them now,

Im tired of just reading the same shit again and again.

Lets play some vidya Brocels :feelsmusic:

Last edited:
Yep, All we do is bitch about the same shit 99% of the time.

I want to hangout and host movie nights with incels or play vidya with them now, Im tired of just reading the same shit again and again.

Lets play some vidya Brocels :feelsmusic:
fr bro there's only so much shit you can say until it repeats
this probably why most users quit, they already know the blackpill and they don't want to engage in the same shit over and over

I hope those guys make it man :feelscry:

fr bro there's only so much shit you can say until it repeats
this probably why most users quit, they already know the blackpill and they don't want to engage in the same shit over and over

I hope those guys make it man :feelscry:
I keep hearing about OG members leaving.

Were all gonna make it bro.

Thumbnail 3 of 3, Sticker, We Are All Gonna Make It Brah | Zyzz designed and sold by Printend _.

I hope ZyZZ is watching over us.
Only reason for going to the gym was Him
and gym bros, Now its just you against you.

Thumbnail 3 of 3, Sticker, We Are All Gonna Make It Brah | Zyzz designed and sold by Printend _.

:feelsautistic:

members 25k. Online atleast once a week :300

While I really like what you're trying to do, it ain't for me. I'd rather watch movies alone. What's the point of watching movies together anyway? As regards vidya, most of the games I'm into ain't multiplayer.

While I really like what you're trying to do, it ain't for me. I'd rather watch movies alone. What's the point of watching movies together anyway? As regards vidya, most of the games I'm into ain't multiplayer.
Thanks and i respect your choice, Howewer doesnt it get lonely at times? No activities with brocels?

We humans are social animals and without it we are bound to feel depressed.

Thanks and i respect your choice, Howewer doesnt it get lonely at times? No activities with brocels?

We humans are social animals and without it we are bound to feel depressed.
I occasionally play D&D with my few irl friends (not blackpilled of course) so I'm not completely without having fun with others. That said, I don't feel lonely even if I don't hang with anyone for months. Watching videos, whether youtube or anime or cartoons or TV series, is the essence my life.

Anyone want to actually hang out online instead of crying that they are so lonely, I keep hosting watch parties and movie parties.
Like literally just pick a movie together, Its better rotting together than alone tbh, Theres an oppertunity to socialize.

Like actually hanging out with eachother rather than crying about the same shit over and over again.

Anyone want to form a squad in battlefield 4 and make normies ragequit? We will be playing on PC, Could also try other games.

GTA and blow up normies cars and ruin their businesses ingame, By blowing up their money mission trucks.

Reddit, Dickord, 4chan, Forums.
I'm down to hang out online.

I wanna play games with .is members .

You could make a discord server and we could all hangout and do whatever

@Lonelyus over for extrovertcels.

Reddit, Dickord, 4chan, Forums.igge
Mogger i would play with u if i still had pc games

This is a good idea. How about you make a thread with the movies you have and we can pick one?

The 40-Year-Old Virgin is a good movie and I wouldn't mind rewatching it. Any movie related to inceldom, really, but not too depressing or something like that. Definitely not romance.

I occasionally play D&D with my few irl friends (not blackpilled of course) so I'm not completely without having fun with others. That said, I don't feel lonely even if I don't hang with anyone for months. Watching videos, whether youtube or anime or cartoons or TV series, is the essence my life.
Based, Would join if i could.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back