Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 12 hrs into shift

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Another 12hrs left in night time to ldar :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Cool.

I got a lot better at doing long hours after I realised that I feel the same mediocre excitement level as when I'm playing games.

So are you just sitting at your desk and rotting on .is at this "security" job or what? :feelsjuice:

I'm almost jealous of your wageslaving opportunity, as bad as it may seem that a subhuman has to work a literal entire day to feed himself and put more money into the pockets of corporations and the elite; you basically get paid for staying awake and even get a couple days off to LDAR afterwards. :feelshehe:

I just got fired Jfl :feelskek:

So are you just sitting at your desk and rotting on .is at this "security" job or what? :feelsjuice:

I'm almost jealous of your wageslaving opportunity, as bad as it may seem that a subhuman has to work a literal entire day to feed himself and put more money into the pockets of corporations and the elite; you basically get paid for staying awake and even get a couple days off to LDAR afterwards. :feelshehe:
Pretty much yt .is and watching GoT atm.

I never envy any slaver for any reason