Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Comfymaxxing At College.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
My university has these little "pods" I guess we can say that you can choose to use in order to rest, meditate, or if you just want some place to work on something quietly.

Considering just how overstimulating I find the environment at times to be, I decided to make good usage of this today:

IMG 6731 Small

Here's the pod

IMG 6729

Now I can LDAR on .is, do my schoolwork, email professors, etc. :feelscomfy:

The only issue, is that these are close to the fucking basketball courts: I have headphones, but still I can hear the echoing especially since it's only a few people there. What fucking retard decided on this layout?

You will live in a pod and eat ze bugz

What's university life like, for you? And very comfy :feelsYall:

You vill live in ze pods

College can be a brutally mogged experience

I will live in the pod and I will be happy

hand mogs me
Keep in mind, it's closer up.

I imagine yours would be much more paler, due to the fact that you are Welsh & your pheno is basically a depigmented Mediterranid Pheno.

College can be a brutally mogged experience
I get mogged daily: Tons of guys who are younger tower over me, tons of foids are around the same height, I see tons of couples daily, though granted it is not as many as I expected.

I plan on making some threads concerning my experiences, all in due time ofc; I want to space stuff out so it keeps fresh & helps keep the form afloat

Fucking Basketball noises....why can't the dipshits who manage this place consider the fact that some here, such as myself, are Autistic & don't like to hear noises such as this: Not to mention, it just seems absolutely fucking ridiculous to place these pods -which are supposed to offer quietness- right next to a fucking court.

I guarantee if an "autistic" foid complained about this, they would do something about it within the fucking hour.

This just highlights the average intelligence in this country; I need to move asap.

Last edited:
I think I will start doing this more often, good way to LDAR in comfort & peace. :feelscomfy: