Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 12 year oldcel tries to ropemaxx, kills foidlet instead

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
It's called "just try to kill yourself but end up killing a slut theory"

She should have stay in mum basement instead of trying to save mentally ill children.

"Just learn the signs of people who are in crisis"

Literally look at their face and see if it someone you as a female would want to fuck.
If not, then all other females think the same and he wants to kill himself.

oh no how tragic

anyways

NOOOOOOO, INKLER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DIE WITHOUT AFFECTING ANYONE AND WITHOUT MAKING A MESS NOOO :feels::feels::feels:

180424 snoop dogg champagne cheers gi bixe

BASED. Only he didnt live to know how much of a favor he did to the world. No gays and femtards born from her, no men divorced or suicided over her, no chads wiped their dick off her mouth, no welfare leeched to feed her after she graduates with her meme degree, bliss all around.

BASED. Only he doesnt know yet how much of a favor he did to the world. No gays and femtards born from her, no men divorced or suicided over her, no chads wiped their dick off her mouth, no welfare leeched to feed her after she graduates with her meme degree, bliss all around.
Based as fuck, exactly this.

In one mere action he saved tens possible hundreds of men potential heartache from this siren. We all know she was well on her way to fucking above a dozen men

11828960166 af565418d9 b

Based suplex from high as fuck bridge onto gay w*man

Started to laugh until I thought of something shocking. Didn't they say she were helping mental students? Wouldn't it be hilarious if one of those kids was that 12 some time and that he maybe confessed to her his feelings and was planning to rope and killing her in the process? Wishful thinking, but think about it.

Screenshot 20201113 173055 1

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Screenshot 20201113 173216 1

No you stupid cuck. It's indeed ironic that the very thing that puts modern men at the verge of suicide was killed by a man who attempted a suicide. Based god punished her for making another soul reject god. God granted this man the free will to kill himself just as he made this cunt suffer because the very likes of her make men reject god.

Her white boyfriend will have to fap tonight.

JFL at how the condition of the boy (in hospital with life threatening injuries) is a footnote at the end. Imagine if you reversed the sexes. The dead male would be a footnote and the story would be about the girl and foid mental health.

Last edited:
Started to laugh until I thought of something shocking. Didn't they say she were helping mental students? Wouldn't it be hilarious if one of those kids was that 12 some time and that he maybe confessed to her his feelings and was planning to rope and killing her in the process? Wishful thinking, but think about it.
Yeah, she "helped" men many of whom were rejected by the likes of her.

You can't make this shit up hahahaha, based af

BASED. Only he didnt live to know how much of a favor he did to the world. No gays and femtards born from her, no men divorced or suicided over her, no chads wiped their dick off her mouth, no welfare leeched to feed her after she graduates with her meme degree, bliss all around.
From the articles I've read, the boy lived.

And what will happen to those kids at his school who probably bullied and mocked that 12 yr old kid into attempting suicide? Sweet nothing.

I hope the boy is ok.

Jfl at the reporters for not mentioning this important fact. They only focus on the foid as if it's irrelevant what happened to a 12 year old who tried to commit suicide.

Im 16 years too late and in too deep on these properties that I own :feelzez:
Dont worry, fulltimebecky will cope for you and accuse me of being a larping 15 yr old
Mogged once again :feelsbadman:
I heard his voice. he's 15. He literally lives with his parents and has to whisper so they don't hear. He's also a giga beta irl who couldn't say two words as I insultsed him

Show me your cute little giggle again, little dregster

Accept it boyo :feelzez:
I know you're putting on an act for other users and not me, but this is really embarassing knowing that I literally heard your 15 year old voice :feelskek:

Send vocaroo
He's afraid he'd get doxxed from a 5 second vocaroo AKA he's finding an excuse to hide his 15 year old voice :feelskek:

He is literally the most beta user I talked to on here. Embarassingly cowardly

Nah just talk to me yourself on snap

:feelzez:
I see you're waving the white flag again. The score is 39-0 so far. Damn you're a forum wide joke

My nigga just accidentally went ER :lul:

everything worked out better than expected

I typically tend to not spam in ID cuz I know you beg mods to ban me, so since you ran out of arguments I'll mark this as another win