Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'9 foidlet brags to manlets about being 6'+ Chad only

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1bfxxju/preferences/

As a short woman (4’9) why is it such an issue for us to want men 6’0 or over? If that’s my personal preference why would it bother other people? “Anyone is taller than you” yes and I’d still prefer a man over 6’0 simply because that’s MY preference in height. I just hate when people try to find the negative in things like that, I don’t have to want someone under 6’0 just because I’m short why would I waste the time of a man shorter than that knowing I have an issue with his height.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Least obvious ragebait.

Over for 5 foot cels

Which one of you was this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

not even gonna read that but i hope she is raped and then skinned alive and left to die

4'9 is borderline midget shit

no dude with half a brain will hit on that unless they into midget, that bitch is delusional.

these same women will get mad at me for not liking fat women or wanting teens

Like I tell women, you can have whatever standards you want, but if you ain't pretty enough for those guys' commitment, you'll only ever be a booty call to them.

I don't mind that my shitty genes won't reproduce. The problem is that her femlet genes will.

Nothing new

(Mods add a lambda symbol to my name)