Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 12yo boy went ER on school in Finland with a gun

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
3 people injured with gunwounds. 12yo ER captured alive by police. His motivation is unknown.

This is something new. 12yo ER. What next? 7yo ER?

School shooters aren't American only thing nowadays

Yeah but this one is probably the youngest school shooter in history
globalization-7a32d360eee84693ae791eb15d0b2620.png

It’s always bullying
It's crazy how chimping out with guns is being more and more common these days among kids. Really, going on a mass shooting is pretty much a suicide, "go out in a blaze of glory" thing.

I mean this kid is 12, so much so that he doesn't see a future to his life and he decides to do the deed?

It says a lot about this world.

3 people injured with gunwounds. 12yo ER captured alive by police. His motivation is unknown.

Thank god he is in finland
If he was in a turd world shithole
He would have beaten by police using cane
They don’t tolerate or take light angry glory shooting unlike the west

12yo niggers shooting people is just another day in jewSA.

Channeling the spirit of Saint Pekka. Based kid.

I want to know everything about this 12 year old kid. Now he will be drowning in pussy and accumulate a large female following.

forsen could learn from this individual

Pekka Erik Auvinen. He's one of my heroes bros.
Yeah, he's a honorary ricecel... he's literally famous because of his eyes

Knowing Finland, the kid will be free by 18. A sick but calculated move.

He couldn't handle his .is application getting denied

Nice to see the Europeans enjoying some good old American past times

Crazy how I didn't hear about this, are ERs common?

Bullied by chad, humiliated by Stacy.

That’s what you get

forsen could learn from this individual
forsen SHOULD be coerced into playing This!

It's crazy how chimping out with guns is being more and more common these days among kids. Really, going on a mass shooting is pretty much a suicide, "go out in a blaze of glory" thing.

I mean this kid is 12, so much so that he doesn't see a future to his life and he decides to do the deed?

It says a lot about this world.
Brought to you by Lookism and r-selection on steroids.

Channeling the spirit of Saint Pekka. Based kid.
Based JOKELA BOI

Kosta Kecmanović was a year older than this kid and killed like nine people. Everything’s way more hardcore in the Balkans

Kosta Kecmanović was a year older than this kid and killed like nine people. Everything’s way more hardcore in the Balkans
Highschool is an environment for all sorts of injustice to take place, that only a gun could suffice!
my only regret

But then again, i wouldnt be NEETing if i Did so!
mEh

We already have six year old ers that blasted his becky teacher but unironically he hasn't hit puberty yet so he could turn it chad. However 12 is the age of puberty and when girls start noticing you and making fun of height so if he was social outcast/protocel tier then it never began

We already have six year old ers that blasted his becky teacher but unironically he hasn't hit puberty yet so he could turn it chad. However 12 is the age of puberty and when girls start noticing you and making fun of height so if he was social outcast/protocel tier then it never began
Puberty usually starts at 13-14. Its very rare when puberty starts at 12. I started thinking about sex when i was 14.

Puberty usually starts at 13-14. Its very rare when puberty starts at 12. I started thinking about sex when i was 14.

That's because you're white.

Nigglets mature sexually much faster, that's documented.

Ofc this finnish dude was white too but I wanted to share my racist science

WTF i started masturbating at 15 if not 16(i dont remember for sure). Why would you masturabate at 9???
That's late. It's a funny story. My Nan had an old female dog that used to rub itself on the rug. I imitated it and discovered it stimulated me. And that's how I masturbated for years, by rubbing myself (clothed) against a bed. I remember the age (9-10) because I remember the first girl I did it to, and that was in Year 4. But I was pretty obsessed with girls even before that. However, the girl I was into in Year 3 I didn't fap to.

That's because you're white.

Nigglets mature sexually much faster, that's documented.

Ofc this finnish dude was white too but I wanted to share my racist science
Yeah thats true. The more primitive the race it the faster it matures.

Knowing Finland, the kid will be free by 18. A sick but calculated move.
LOL

No!

He won't ever lose his freedom due to this act. He is already free and has been every second. He hasn't done any crimes. He could and should have killed much more people, but only boys and men. Now he shot and killed 1 boy and 2 girls. Some teacher managed to make him stop by speaking. He went outside with his handgun and did not shoot additional people despite being able to and allowed to do that. Killing people even as 14 year old is 100 % legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back