Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 13yo incel gets beaten to death at school

I wish this had happened to me back then

His killer will have sex.
With foids who are turned on by the fact that he's a murderer.

Such an exciting personality, loves danger, not afraid to stand up for himself and display dominance

How is it possible to die out of ordinary punch???

but but inkells are KILLERS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

According to the article he was sucker punched and was unlucky and his head landed on a concrete pillar. This is what life is like when you are ugly. You mind your own business and because you're ugly people sucker punch you. This is how much people hate ugly males.
"But its your fault for being an unlikeable person and being sucker punched" :soy:

And then what they do? A parade? A walk of shame? Vomit words to show that they care???

But when we face all this but we didn't had the luck to die they only say "Why you feel so much self pity?", "Why you don't become a man?", "Stop acting like a child."

there is only one solution, someone should go ER in his name

Poor beanercel, at least he won't have to suffer later in life.

Tbh I don't care about "promiscuous" females. If I saw it happening I'd just walk by.

How would you even tell said female is "promiscuous" when you saw it happening?

There's no way to tell, tbh based on the situation I may approach the rapist and let him know I'm getting some too or I'm going to make problems for him :feelskek:

How would you even tell said female is "promiscuous" when you saw it happening?

There's no way to tell, tbh based on the situation I may approach the rapist and let him know I'm getting some too or I'm going to make problems for him :feelskek:
Tbh I can tell ngl.

I remember a kid from middle school. He was pretty normal looking, but tended to have extravagant emotional responses. He laughed the loudest at jokes, Got more sad than others when a sad story or poem was read, etc. This extended to fear as well. Bullies smell fear like flies smell garbage. He was picked on mercilessly, class after class, day after day. Eventually, he was sent to the "safety" of the high school (next door) for individualized instruction. That just meant the bullies waited until he got on the bus.
One winter day, a day after the bullies had been particularly thorough, I was riding the bus home, the emotive kid was nowhere to be seen. Looking out the window, I saw a figure staggering through the two foot high snow along the road, going our way. As we passed by, I saw the figure's face. It was him. He was crying, red-faced, obviously in distress, but the driver didn't even slow down. It was over a mile to the next town, home was miles beyond.
The next morning, he boarded the bus, and the bullies were there, occupying the first row of seats, waiting. The kid saw them as he got on the bus. He pointed at them accusingly, shouting "I hate your goddamn guts!" He was permanently banned from riding the bus the following day, for his sacrilegious outburst and "threats".
During all of this, I never said anything, I never did anything. I was just thankful he deflected the bullies away from me. I still feel bad about it.

Last edited:
He could have avoided that if he had a better personality

From a single punch? Damn, it really is gymcel or death for us.

Bullying is much more worse than rape and even if the victim dies or not, it should be punished with imprisonment. It totally destroyed me mentally
Exactly.

Good thing everyone was so scared I would shoot the place up for them to do this shit to me.

Feel bad for the kid ngl RIP.

I remember a kid from middle school. He was pretty normal looking, but tended to have extravagant emotional responses. He laughed the loudest at jokes, Got more sad than others when a sad story or poem was read, etc. This extended to fear as well. Bullies smell fear like flies smell garbage. He was picked on mercilessly, class after class, day after day. Eventually, he was sent to the "safety" of the high school (next door) for individualized instruction. That just meant the bullies waited until he got on the bus.
One winter day, a day after the bullies had been particularly thorough, I was riding the bus home, the emotive kid was nowhere to be seen. Looking out the window, I saw a figure staggering through the two foot high snow along the road, going our way. As we passed by, I saw the figure's face. It was him. He was crying, red-faced, obviously in distress, but the driver didn't even slow down. It was over a mile to the next town, home was miles beyond.
The next morning, he boarded the bus, and the bullies were there, occupying the first row of seats, waiting. The kid saw them as he got on the bus. He pointed at them accusingly, shouting "I hate your goddamn guts!" He was permanently banned from riding the bus the following day, for his sacrilegious outburst and "threats".
During all of this, I never said anything, I never did anything. I was just thankful he deflected the bullies away from me. I still feel bad about it.
You should have beaten those bullies.

Dude just the fact that some youtube channel reported the incident then let a fucking stacy and his mom speak just enrages me. Both those bitches did nothing JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back