Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14 yo girl ONLY dated 3 guys and kissed 20 [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This is what you call a "good girl" in today's society
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4IWpLJol0[/video]

The challenge is not to date as a woman

malu trevejo is a lying ass thot. I know she has taken dick before. don't belive her lying ass. she lies about her followers to

why should I care about a dumb wetback?

we already know she is an illegal whore

incelman said:
The challenge is not to date as a woman
Yh it's like being a kid in a candy store

well relatively shes right. by 14 most girls already fucked like 50 times

What a relief only 3 at the ripe age of 14

You know our world has gone downhill when this is a "small" number at her age.
All I can do is laugh at this point.

Kids these days lose their virginity before they hit puberty.

And moralfags wonder why I say they should marry us at 12. LOL just LOL.
She's damn hot though but there was too much chad semen inside her already.

kek malu trevejo is the supreme thot, have u seen her video slapping her mom's ass and feeling her tits lmao this world needs a restart

I'd split her like a fucking log

Mmmmmm

some ugly fat woman on buzzfeed said she fucked over 20 guys before 16

I was playing pokemon at 14

Fucking kill me

am in favor of deporting these thots. will end up with 4 kids and on welfare anyway

disposableman said:
am in favor of deporting these thots. will end up with 4 kids and on welfare anyway

she is famous and rich

Akarin said:
cash me ousside how bow dat

She's hot af tbh. Look at how stacked this bitch is, and she's only 14! WTF.

avatars-000335042447-b0rsmf-t500x500.jpg

I may have masturbated to this picture on multiple separate occasions, I'm not gonna lie.

Machiavelli said:
why should I care about a dumb wetback?

we already know she is an illegal whore

LMAO, true. Where is trump to kick this beaner out?

Solitarian_Walker said:
She's hot af tbh. Look at how stacked this bitch is, and she's only 14! WTF.

avatars-000335042447-b0rsmf-t500x500.jpg

I may have masturbated to this picture on multiple separate occasions, I'm not gonna lie.
Holy shit, that rack.

And THIS is what the fucks over at Inceltears call a "child" she legit has bigger boobs than some women twice her age.

Minjaze said:
Holy shit, that rack.

And THIS is what the fucks over at Inceltears call a "child" she legit has bigger boobs than some women twice her age.

Feminists will call her empowered and demand we not shame her. They will however condemn you for even noticing her cleavage, under the assumption that she isn't showing it off for male attention.

Dingus_Incel said:
Feminists will call her empowered and demand we not shame her.
Lmao at what women think is "empowering"
Girl acts like a degenerate and treats her body like it has no value? "You go girl! That will show them! Prove that it's wrong to call women sluts by acting like the very thing they said you are!"

Dingus_Incel said:
They will however condemn you for even noticing her cleavage, under the assumption that she isn't showing it off for male attention.
"I do it for myself, teehee!"

Minjaze said:
Girl acts like a degenerate and treats her body like it has no value? "You go girl! That will show them! Prove that it's wrong to call women sluts by acting like the very thing they said you are!"

Its one of the reason why I'm such a woman hater. Their stupidity has built a very deep misogyny in my being. I really don't take women seriously at all.

Minjaze said:

"I do it for myself, teehee!"

Female logic is a good example of an oxymoron.

Dingus_Incel said:
Its one of the reason why I'm such a woman hater. Their stupidity has built a very deep misogyny in my being. I really don't take women seriously at all.
Same here, everything that comes out of their mouths makes me want to punch them. Their minds are incapable of rational thought.

FeminismsCancer said:
Female logic is a good example of an oxymoron.
Pretty much, lmao.

Minjaze said:
Same here, everything that comes out of their mouths makes me want to punch them. Their minds are incapable of rational thought.

Occasionally I've met a reasonably educated woman. Like some of my college professors who are educated do know things, and are clearly smart. But at the end of the day they're still emotional girls who you can't fully trust or take totally serisouly the way I can men. 

I'm really thinking hard here to try and be fair but the majority of women I've met are dumb. Even the ones smarter than me.

Dingus_Incel said:
Occasionally I've met a reasonably educated woman. Like some of my college professors who are educated do know things, and are clearly smart. But at the end of the day they're still emotional girls who you can't fully trust or take totally serisouly the way I can men. 

I'm really thinking hard here to try and be fair but the majority of women I've met are dumb. Even the ones smarter than me.
Yeah, even objectively intelligent women are prone to being overly emotional and irrational.
For example, I love my mom more than anyone and think she's very knowledgeable, but even she has had a few moments where she acted about as mature as a 4 year old. 

I wish I could be proven wrong and encounter a woman who has all of her shit together, but that hasn't happened so far.

This is the type of behavior thug culture is promoting. Typical snapchat fake wannabe hood bitch! Young girls think its cool to be ghetto sluts nowadays, one can only hope they change their ways and mature when they grow up. Until then, BEGONE THOT!

Thank social media for glorifying thug culture.

Akarin said:
cash me ousside how bow dat

I bet she looks up to danielle bregoli as a role model. Danielle is her fucking idol.