Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15-25 year old men hate 30+ men who aren't successful in life.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Most 15-25 year old guys, they absolutely hate 30+ year old men who aren't successful.

I don't know if its the ignorance or delusional of being <25, but almost every guy <25 looks at 30+ guys who aren't successful in life, and shit all over them, blame them, tell them they're fucking losers, how awful they are at life, that they must have fucked up badly, on purpose, that its their fault, they choose to be that way.

The <25 year old guys who have this arrogance about them seem to all think that they'll all be successful Chads in life, and that it's only a matter of time before they're winning and balling.

Does anyone else notice this? am I the only one?

I know it's not all that do this, but I feel as if it's a majority of <25 year old guys that absolutely shit on 30+ year old men who aren't Chads.

They legitimately think being a low-status ugly short loser is a life choice or something.

The thing is, even if you point out the fact that 99% of them are going to end up the same as any other 30+ year old they're shitting on, they just wont understand it until the time finally comes and they themselves become the 30+ year old failed normie.

I don't know how they start copeing with it then, or what they tell themselves then, maybe they remain in the delusion, I don't know.

I think this might be known as the "just world fallacy", almost every <25 year old man seems to have the just world fallacy deeply embedded into their mind

Last edited:
they hate ugly and or poor men no matter the age.

Normies want to feel better about themselves for the time being. I think deep down they know they aren't going to be successful due to not having the right starting conditions but can't seem to grasp why.

they hate ugly and or poor men no matter the age.

Yes, but its different in how they do it with 30+ guys.

They will say like "oh well that guy is 24, he has time to pull his socks up and get good at life and become extremely successful".

Like they get a pass for certain things, but once they reach 30+ they don't get any pass.

Are you 30+ and not a Chad multi-millionaire fucking tons of women? Then you CHOSE to be a loser! LOSER! Hey every guy under 30! look at these 30+ year old guys, don't become like them! pull your socks up and grind!

(implying that you can "grind" into becoming a tall, handsome man women are all over)

(implying that every single man should be able to become a millionaire, even though that's completely illogical economically, but even in the fairy land where every guy is a multi-millionaire, then being a multi-millionaire becomes the norm, not the successful)

Who are they trying to fool when they claim this shit about every guy becoming a millionaire? Its so fucking retarded. You have 100% of <25 year old guys believing they're all going to be in the top 1% of wealth bracket.....lol what? who the fuck believes this shit? lmao :feelsPop:

Last edited:
Most 15-25 year old guys, they absolutely hate 30+ year old men who aren't successful.

I don't know if its the ignorance or delusional of being <25, but almost every guy <25 looks at 30+ guys who aren't successful in life, and shit all over them, blame them, tell them they're fucking losers, how awful they are at life, that they must have fucked up badly, on purpose, that its their fault, they choose to be that way.
They will usually neg them in hopes it elevates their own reputation, either directly or indirectly.

It actually resembles foids a lot in that they think they can act shitty and then a decade later, just cozy up to the people they snubbed and expect to be friends.

Sadly: it's pretty easy to get away with it too, unless someone really hates them and tracks them over 10+ years of activity and supplies evidence of who they used to be.

You die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. :feelsclown:

You die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. :feelsclown:

But none of them are heroes, theyre just normie normies who think its only a matter of time for them to become Chad/Rich, but that time isn't coming for 99% of them. Why do they have so much hatred and disgust for guys who hit the age they believe you should have become Chad/Rich but haven't become Chad/Rich? Why does it make them lash out so hard and attack?

The <25 year old guys who have this arrogance about them seem to all think that they'll all be successful Chads in life, and that it's only a matter of time before they're winning and balling.

I know it's not all that do this, but I feel as if it's a majority of <25 year old guys that absolutely shit on 30+ year old men who aren't Chads.

They legitimately think being a low-status ugly short loser is a life choice or something.

The thing is, even if you point out the fact that 99% of them are going to end up the same as any other 30+ year old they're shitting on, they just wont understand it until the time finally comes and they themselves become the 30+ year old failed normie.

I don't know how they start copeing with it then, or what they tell themselves then, maybe they remain in the delusion, I don't know.

I think this might be known as the "just world fallacy", almost every <25 year old man seems to have the just world fallacy deeply embedded into their mind

Preach bruh!!

Reality will hit them eventually

true and the older boomers think the same way about the younger guys

in the end, just a bunch of guys hating on each other for not winning an impossible game that everyone thinks they'll win

But none of them are heroes, theyre just normie normies who think its only a matter of time for them to become Chad/Rich, but that time isn't coming for 99% of them. Why do they have so much hatred and disgust for guys who hit the age they believe you should have become Chad/Rich but haven't become Chad/Rich? Why does it make them lash out so hard and attack?
The world is handed to attractive people and it adds to their already high egos.
They think they earned it and therefore look down on unattractive/unsuccessful people who "didn't earn it" like they did.
On a related note.. Animals in the wild often attack the runt without mercy.
"If a man makes himself a worm, he must not complain when he's trampled on" :feelsree:

I don't care what zoomers think about me tbh. Why bother.

Its really not that difficult to have some wealth at 30+. If you are a poor loser at the age of fucking 40 then you are just retarded and it has nothing to do with looks (by "poor" I dont mean someone who isnt a millionaire)

They're always hoping if they messed up this stage, they can try again next time.

But after 25 there is no next time. That's it. And they don't wanna face this fact

Most of these will turn out to be +30 and unsuccessful as well, so no problem.

i hate redpill fags who use the term "chad" loosely. Since they gained a bigger portfolio, acquired larger income streams and lift some weights, they automatically think they're chad. its not how it works buddy boyo. Genetics trumps all if you are to be a true "chad"
Most of these will turn out to be +30 and unsuccessful as well, so no problem.
same with brazilianpalmeirassigmacel. Criticises incels yet his life is still utter pathetic

Last edited:
The world is handed to attractive people and it adds to their already high egos.
They think they earned it and therefore look down on unattractive/unsuccessful people who "didn't earn it" like they did.
On a related note.. Animals in the wild often attack the runt without mercy.
"If a man makes himself a worm, he must not complain when he's trampled on" :feelsree:

It's because they fear the future.

Yeah I get it all the time, it's part of why having friends at 30 is so hard, those under 30 hate you and most guys your age are busy with some kind of dysfunctional relationship.

In general men become insanely arrogant in a sort of effeminate way when they are frequently around women, like normies who are college age or close to college age and still have some weak ties to their college days, simping for women and shitting on men who aren't winning at life financially and romantically.

When the loneliness holocaust hits just a few years later, they won't know what hit them.

It's because they fear the future.

This. It's projection. They have to repress the fear that they will end up like this as well. Also, between 15 and 25, they have probably already experienced a few failures in school, college, work. They just think that because they're watching Jordan Peterson videos, try to turn their lives around, listen to obscure hipster bands no one else knows ... that they are "special", intellekshual and not like all the other boys. Soon they will find out that all their obscure internet knowledge is of no use in any job interview.

Also, low-status men are generally hated. This is one of the reasons why I've come to hate antifeminists just as much as I hate feminists. Feminists hate low-status men ... but it's not like anti-feminists will you help you out. Quite the opposite! At "best", an antifeminist would rather hurt a woman than help a low-status men. Or hurt a Jewish man or whatever. But they always have this BS right-wing bootstrap attitude about low-status guys.

This. It's projection. They have to repress the fear that they will end up like this as well. Also, between 15 and 25, they have probably already experienced a few failures in school, college, work. They just think that because they're watching Jordan Peterson videos, try to turn their lives around, listen to obscure hipster bands no one else knows ... that they are "special", intellekshual and not like all the other boys. Soon they will find out that all their obscure internet knowledge is of no use in any job interview.

Also, low-status men are generally hated. This is one of the reasons why I've come to hate antifeminists just as much as I hate feminists. Feminists hate low-status men ... but it's not like anti-feminists will you help you out. Quite the opposite! At "best", an antifeminist would rather hurt a woman than help a low-status men. Or hurt a Jewish man or whatever. But they always have this BS right-wing bootstrap attitude about low-status guys.
Well said and true

Yeah I get it all the time, it's part of why having friends at 30 is so hard, those under 30 hate you and most guys your age are busy with some kind of dysfunctional relationship.

Yeah it seems nobody wants to be around a 30-40 year old guy unless the guy is an absolute top 1% success in life, people are terrified of middle-age guys who aren't wildly successful, its like if you arent wildly successful by that age you're seen as a deadly contagious disease by everyone.

Yeah it seems nobody wants to be around a 30-40 year old guy unless the guy is an absolute top 1% success in life, people are terrified of middle-age guys who aren't wildly successful, its like if you arent wildly successful by that age you're seen as a deadly contagious disease by everyone.
Lol, yes, you're much better off lying about your success, job status and salary.

I made the mistake of giving away my salary about 2 years ago talking to someone new I had met who was doing well, he obviously lost all respect for me, but I have the excuse that I NEEDED to know where I stood salarywise since I had strong feelings I was underpaid, and I was, that guy had an insane salary while being only sligthly older and told me I should be getting triple.

It was brutal to lose all respect like that by dropping my career failure spaghetti, but worth it to know where I stand and understand that all the gaslighting over salary from my superiors was bullshit once and for all.

From now on it's lie city about my salary (double or triple), age (subtract 5 years safely), virginity status, height, whatever.

Yes, but its different in how they do it with 30+ guys.

They will say like "oh well that guy is 24, he has time to pull his socks up and get good at life and become extremely successful".

Like they get a pass for certain things, but once they reach 30+ they don't get any pass.

Are you 30+ and not a Chad multi-millionaire fucking tons of women? Then you CHOSE to be a loser! LOSER! Hey every guy under 30! look at these 30+ year old guys, don't become like them! pull your socks up and grind!

(implying that you can "grind" into becoming a tall, handsome man women are all over)

(implying that every single man should be able to become a millionaire, even though that's completely illogical economically, but even in the fairy land where every guy is a multi-millionaire, then being a multi-millionaire becomes the norm, not the successful)

Who are they trying to fool when they claim this shit about every guy becoming a millionaire? Its so fucking retarded. You have 100% of <25 year old guys believing they're all going to be in the top 1% of wealth bracket.....lol what? who the fuck believes this shit? lmao :feelsPop:

High quality post

Men hate other men. Men can't be friends with each other they way that women can be friends with other women.

You need to swallow the blackpill about male friendships being non-existent.

Most of these zoomer aged cunts are low iq normies. Who gives a shit about what they have to say

I've never seen this, thought life was hard for a lot of guys 15-25 too.