Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trucel trait: You end up talking more with people much younger than you

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
At work, outside of work, people I run into, I end up spending more time with people who are much younger than me. I am 30. The people I am surrounded by are 18-25. It makes me wonder "where are the other 30 year olds?".

I don't have a normal corporate job. I work at a gym. I work in the military. Even in the people who work in the building I live in are like 20-25 and those are the people I end up making small talks with.

I literally have no idea where the other 30 something year olds are. I know they're around, I just end up not talking to them, or they don't talk to me for long.

I am probably mentally delayed too. I don't think I am childish or immature, just delayed and it's not really something you grow out of. People look at me for 5 seconds and can just tell.

Trucel trait: you don't even talk to anyone

why are you concerned that you had to make a thread?

i just can't relate to most normies my age, most of them have jobs and betabux for some becky, their life completely different.

truestecel trait: you don't like starting conversations

Yes especially at church. I think it’s because the people my age life mog me with wife and kids and house, but teens and some early 20s are still single.

i just can't relate to most normies my age, most of them have jobs and betabux for some becky, their life completely different.
That is probably part of my issue too. Most men my age have long term girlfriends (city guys dont really marry), married and busy with wife and kids, or have a normie job. As someone without a normie betabux job girls don't even talk to me but then neither do most guys.

The interesting part is nobody questions why I am single, they just know and accept it. And in conversations they don't ask if I have a girlfriend, they already assume I am single and never had a relationship before :dafuckfeels:

The only people who converse back with me are the younger guys in their teens and early 20's who doesn't know better and doesn't realize yet what a loser I am, they just think "older dude" and think I am worth talking to.

I think the people you seek are working on their careers. Getting that corporate job may help

I'm not in uni nor working, so I haven't any much contact with new people my age in years.

@Emba thoughts?

Indeed! Here am I talking with "peers" 1/2- 1/6th my age....

It makes me wonder "where are the other 30 year olds?".
Idk where the normie 30 year olds are. But as for the wizards, most of them have roped.

only if you have a baby face and you’re short to be honest

I don't know I feel more comfortable talking with people who are older than me

A 25 year old isn’t ’much younger’, that’s only a 5 years age difference to ya since you’re 30 which I don’t think is that much of an age difference.

It’s not like ya some sort of fossil.

Last edited:
Relateable. My online friends are all younger than me because they don't care as much about my non-NT and being a virgin. When I meet people online the same age as me it feels like I'm talking to some Boomers.

I hate younger people even more than my peers.