Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

178cm/80kg(5'10/176lbs) this morning

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★★★
August 2nd. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

178cm korean?
Angery

Migrate to looksmax.org bud

i am the same height as you and only 58kg

August 2nd. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
You mog me by 3 cm, but ironically, i'm 10kg heavier. Over for fatfuckcels.

im 168cm and i was always in the 80kg+ range