Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious He will never be a real woman.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
He has no womb, he has no ovaries, he has no eggs. He is a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” he gets is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind his back people mock him. His parents are disgusted and ashamed of him, his “friends” laugh at his ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by him. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. His bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if he manage to get a drunk guy home with him, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of his diseased, infected axe wound.

He will never be happy. He wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell himself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside he feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush him under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - he will buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around his neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. His parents will find him, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury him with a headstone marked with his birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. His body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is his fate. This is what he chose. There is no turning back.
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA   JANUARY 23 Margot Robbie arrives at the Australian Premiere of I Tonya

I immediately knew you were talking about Margot robbie just from the title, didn't even click the thread

Should have used dylan mulvaney as the example instead

all of the hollywood bitches are trannys

Trannies will never be real woman.

He has no womb, he has no ovaries, he has no eggs. He is a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” he gets is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind his back people mock him. His parents are disgusted and ashamed of him, his “friends” laugh at his ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by him. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. His bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if he manage to get a drunk guy home with him, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of his diseased, infected axe wound.

He will never be happy. He wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell himself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside he feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush him under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - he will buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around his neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. His parents will find him, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury him with a headstone marked with his birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. His body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is his fate. This is what he chose. There is no turning back.
View attachment 1082749
based :feelsaww:

Bro I love you, but saying Margot Robbie is mid is COPING HARD.

Margot Robbie is Stacy.

I WANT TO CREAMPIE HER

Image 2024 03 10 125545653

I want to BREED and CREAMPIE this dumb blonde Stacy

I want to defile her Stacy body with my subhuman 4 inch penis

Misandry disguised as based talk @GeckoBus

Misandry disguised as based talk @GeckoBus
inb4 banned for supporting (mtf) trannies :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
either/or fallacy is knocking

but yeah, jfl, it is laughable kek. Men trying to escape shit situation = evil.
Women being lesbian, licking other foids asshole and other degen shit = hot and acceptable
men being gay = firing squad time

Note to the mods:
1. i am not gay
2. i do not support any of this political mumbo jumbo
3. Me and @Cybersex is our hope are just pointing out the underlying contradictions in attacking anything men do, claiming it is degenerate and corrupting society, but then letting women off the hook for the same behaviors (homosexuality, pedophilia, weird fetishes etc.)

This kind of illogical behavior just highlights that you are not blackpilled and you fail to understand the female-hypoagency vs male-hypeagency problem. You apply much stricter (hyper-agent) standards for male behavior, while applying virtually zero to women (hypo-agency).
There can only be one universal standard for human behavior. That is literally the definition of a standard, one metric to judge everything against. Double-standards are illogical.

To bring this back to OP and why @Cybersex is our hope tagged me: Everyone attacks MtF trannies because they are ugly and male. However, there is almost zero vitriol towards FtM trannies even though these are arguable more dangerous since they have MORE access to children for example.

Further, men trying to become trannies could be interpreted as a side-effect of an increasingly worse society, where female worship and male-hate has become so absurd that men seriously consider becoming female to escape their fate. If this is the case, men that attempt to become women are not to be blamed, but only pitied. They are victims of systemic abuse and misandry.

That is all, I think this is logical and highlights how neither me nor @Cybersex is our hope are advocating for tranny worship or other rule-breaking ideas. Our main concern is to point out how deeply embedded misandry is in the human psyche, even on this forum.
Have a great day and enjoy your donuts.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Stop believing every fucking meme.
Some girls have strong jaws.
If she was really mtf shed have a weaker jaw with surgery.
Shes a woman its obvious idk why you guys think shes a man, she was pretty young when she started acting and besides looking oldet her face structure looks the same, dont think she had done plastic surgery, maybe filler...

For a tranny to keep looking good they have to keep doing surgeries every few years or they will look like madonna without makeup

Stop believing every fucking meme.
Some girls have strong jaws.
If she was really mtf shed have a weaker jaw with surgery.
Shes a woman its obvious idk why you guys think shes a man, she was pretty young when she started acting and besides looking oldet her face structure looks the same, dont think she had done plastic surgery, maybe filler...

For a tranny to keep looking good they have to keep doing surgeries every few years or they will look like madonna without makeup
>girls
>strong jaws
choose one

inb4 banned for supporting (mtf) trannies :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
either/or fallacy is knocking

but yeah, jfl, it is laughable kek. Men trying to escape shit situation = evil.
Women being lesbian, licking other foids asshole and other degen shit = hot and acceptable
men being gay = firing squad time

Note to the mods:
1. i am not gay
2. i do not support any of this political mumbo jumbo
3. Me and @Cybersex is our hope are just pointing out the underlying contradictions in attacking anything men do, claiming it is degenerate and corrupting society, but then letting women off the hook for the same behaviors (homosexuality, pedophilia, weird fetishes etc.)

This kind of illogical behavior just highlights that you are not blackpilled and you fail to understand the female-hypoagency vs male-hypeagency problem. You apply much stricter (hyper-agent) standards for male behavior, while applying virtually zero to women (hypo-agency).
There can only be one universal standard for human behavior. That is literally the definition of a standard, one metric to judge everything against. Double-standards are illogical.

To bring this back to OP and why @Cybersex is our hope tagged me: Everyone attacks MtF trannies because they are ugly and male. However, there is almost zero vitriol towards FtM trannies even though these are arguable more dangerous since they have MORE access to children for example.

Further, men trying to become trannies could be interpreted as a side-effect of an increasingly worse society, where female worship and male-hate has become so absurd that men seriously consider becoming female to escape their fate. If this is the case, men that attempt to become women are not to be blamed, but only pitied. They are victims of systemic abuse and misandry.

That is all, I think this is logical and highlights how neither me nor @Cybersex is our hope are advocating for tranny worship or other rule-breaking ideas. Our main concern is to point out how deeply embedded misandry is in the human psyche, even on this forum.
Have a great day and enjoy your donuts.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Exactly. They do not even realize how feminists are infiltrating the dissent using this shit. It’s just another way of expressing their misandry and tradcucks fall for it yet again

>girls
>strong jaws
choose one
Idiot..
Thats like saying:
>guys
>small dick
choose one

You should know that most people have small jaws thats homo sapiens, its rare to have a slightly bigger jaw.
Its less rare for males because our jaws are bigger anyway,
So when a female has a slightly masculine jaw it is rare and unusual.

Still doesnt mean she was male...

And just gonna say this fyi lol not a foid lover cause you guys are coping. She mogs everyone and their sister here