Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

18 yo latina says her boyfriend should accept her for wanting to fuck 100 men and live out all her sexual fantasies

I can’t stand wetback foids

it's just rage bait woman use to get clout, you guys underestimate how smart woman are.

This is what awaits you if you ascend

As a spic-cel it would bring me immense pleasure to see all spic whores skinned alive and doused in Tapatio sauce

it's just rage bait woman use to get clout, you guys underestimate how smart woman are.
They're just admitting how they really feel now, they're slowly but surely disintegrating the facade of kindness they once put up for most men in the past

Makeup Frauded goblina who cares

In 10 years she will ask where are all nice men gone.

If the cuck accept this, not my problem

She tells her bf that she wants to be piped by other dudes and he didnt leave her?

and this slut will finally find a cuck to marry her 100+ dick vagina

so ragefuel to know this :)

It's not intelligence, it's women knowing they get away with everything and can do whatever to get attention and clout.

This is very obviously a fake video

latina foids live trying to get attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back