Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Some vids of two of the girls that has tormented me mentally and made my inceldom harder to cope with.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★★
These are some vids of the girls i posted about a while back here:
https://incels.is/threads/ragefuel-...e-innocent-girls-from-my-neighborhood.595531/

It is these two girls
Kompis1

They are among many girls whom have tormented me mentally and made my inceldom worse than it already is. They torture me by flaunting their succesful sexlives right in my face. Seeing them with new boys and men all the time, partying and traveling to exotic locations and always hearing the rumors of their new sexual adventures is ragefuel. During summertime i see them walk around in their thongs and g-strings without a care in the world. Their soft and creamy white buttocks wobbling around with every step they take. It enhances my suffering and frustration. How would you guys cope with this? It´s like seeing heaven right in front of you but you can never cross the pearly gates... Never! I wish i could call the police and have them arrested for indecent exposure when they strut around with their bare asscheeks right in my face. But the cops would surely arrest me instead. Damn thots....

Here is a video of the black haired girl:
107335025 622519205033494 810075873146770799 n

She has the audacity to jump around in slow motion with her big booty in thongs all giggling around like an earthquake and she is proud of it. She knows her well sculped glutes will be the object of worship and adoration of thousands of simps when she post these videos. I hate these girls and wish i could destroy them! Their easy and pleasurable lives full of depraved sex that even includes threesomes and group sex.

Her are two vids of the blonde girl:
106707950 169546647879117 1806245673662212341 n

Notice how arrogantly she flaunts her bare ass with just a tiny string between her buttocks. How can she post this online for the world to see and still live a succesful life with everything that comes with it? What a thot! Her simps are giving her thousands of likes and comments on how beautiful and sexy she is. How much they love her ass and would like to worship it. Here is another video of her:

Here she is out having fun, bathing in cool lakes in beautiful locations while her black haired friend films her. This is how i have to see these girls in the summertime. Parading their big and milky white behinds when they are walking by me.

Having to see girls dressed like this in real life can really be agonizing. You can only look but never touch. You feel your hormones rage inside of you! You want those asses and you know if you were like Peter North you would have those asses. BOTH at the same time! Being an incel can surely suck so thanx god for my copes...

Dont remind me the two girls one cup shit

bro they're obese and tatooed

No, he - I - thinks they are fat assed nasty dumb cunts that are five (5) cookies away from being obese.
I think they’d do well with a few months locked in my basement. :feelsLSD:

Ugly as fuck, graph their faces onto a male body and they would be on this forum right now. Pussy privilege is getting out of hand

one look like potato in video blue underwear tried to gymmax . weird body.

You should track them both down and kill them

looks match posts here while they make money selling their ugly ass tattoo bodies. :society:

Where did you get those vids? Social media or onlyfans?

1. tattoos
2.non-virgins

Yeah no thx

These are some vids of the girls i posted about a while back here:
https://incels.is/threads/ragefuel-...e-innocent-girls-from-my-neighborhood.595531/

It is these two girls
View attachment 1134150

They are among many girls whom have tormented me mentally and made my inceldom worse than it already is. They torture me by flaunting their succesful sexlives right in my face. Seeing them with new boys and men all the time, partying and traveling to exotic locations and always hearing the rumors of their new sexual adventures is ragefuel. During summertime i see them walk around in their thongs and g-strings without a care in the world. Their soft and creamy white buttocks wobbling around with every step they take. It enhances my suffering and frustration. How would you guys cope with this? It´s like seeing heaven right in front of you but you can never cross the pearly gates... Never! I wish i could call the police and have them arrested for indecent exposure when they strut around with their bare asscheeks right in my face. But the cops would surely arrest me instead. Damn thots....

Here is a video of the black haired girl:
View attachment 1134159

View attachment 1134160

She has the audacity to jump around in slow motion with her big booty in thongs all giggling around like an earthquake and she is proud of it. She knows her well sculped glutes will be the object of worship and adoration of thousands of simps when she post these videos. I hate these girls and wish i could destroy them! Their easy and pleasurable lives full of depraved sex that even includes threesomes and group sex.

Her are two vids of the blonde girl:
View attachment 1134162

View attachment 1134163

Notice how arrogantly she flaunts her bare ass with just a tiny string between her buttocks. How can she post this online for the world to see and still live a succesful life with everything that comes with it? What a thot! Her simps are giving her thousands of likes and comments on how beautiful and sexy she is. How much they love her ass and would like to worship it. Here is another video of her:

View attachment 1134164

Here she is out having fun, bathing in cool lakes in beautiful locations while her black haired friend films her. This is how i have to see these girls in the summertime. Parading their big and milky white behinds when they are walking by me.

Having to see girls dressed like this in real life can really be agonizing. You can only look but never touch. You feel your hormones rage inside of you! You want those asses and you know if you were like Peter North you would have those asses. BOTH at the same time! Being an incel can surely suck so thanx god for my copes...
Brazen Bull and the Rack Now! (In Minecraft ofc)

First one is a fat goblin. Second one is a chunky 5.

Lol @ how the Instagram aesthetic is just frauding fat as curves.

they look repulsive

More like phots.

No, he - I - thinks they are fat assed nasty dumb cunts that are five (5) cookies away from being obese.
These girls deserve to be annihilated for the pain they have caused me through the years.

Where did you get those vids? Social media or onlyfans?
Sadly their social media is full of this stuff. They are so in love with their own glutes it's delusional. I wouldn't be surprised if they masturbate to their own asses.

Sadly their social media is full of this stuff. They are so in love with their own glutes it's delusional. I wouldn't be surprised if they masturbate to their own asses.
They'd do this shit and then complain that "muh men only see us as sexual objects :foidSoy:"

I would only need 1% of that but can never have it.

They'd do this shit and then complain that "muh men only see us as sexual objects :foidSoy:"
I know. They love to be sex objects and work hard to be sexually objectified. They wouldn't last two days in our reality with zero attention.

I would only need 1% of that but can never have it.
I have been forced to watch this twisted duo strut around with both of their asscheeks exposed for years. It’s driving me nuts. I want to have sex with them both at the same time.

They're not even cute or pretty. Their curves are not aesthetic or sexy. Like literally potato sack of a shape. They are fat "just enough" and mostly ugly. All they had to do is pump that ass at the gym and THAT'S FUCKING IT. Half of the internet goes crazy over them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They're not even cute or pretty. Their curves are not aesthetic or sexy. Like literally potato sack of a shape. They are fat "just enough" and mostly ugly. All they had to do is pump that ass at the gym and THAT'S FUCKING IT. Half of the internet goes crazy over them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They are just basic bitches but gets adored like goddess by an army of simps online. The black haired girl has had 60+ sex partners and the blonde around 80+. Simping should be banned from society.

Imagine typing paragraphs and paragraphs over a couple of tortas

More like phots.

Would you destroy them though?

Ugly as fuck, graph their faces onto a male body and they would be on this forum right now. Pussy privilege is getting out of hand
Agree:feelskek:

But instead they are treated as queens and royalty by simps who worship their asses.

5993F907 BD7C 4DBA 8E7E 08911C2AA3AD

Fat grenade just waiting to go off at any moment

I find them attractive, but keep in mind i'm very desperate. The short ones eyes are too far apart while the tall ones eyes are too close to each other. Weird.

I find them attractive, but keep in mind i'm very desperate. The short ones eyes are too far apart while the tall ones eyes are too close to each other. Weird.
I'm attracted to their asses and they keep flaunting them bare in thongs in summertime. It has become tormenting watching that but never being able to get them.