Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19 year old dude hitting on girls at the mall gets into shoot out with cops and dies

Females: get a boyfriend no matter the body size or boob size or is my or not

Any male with any non NT dis order or is short, balding and fat trying to get a date be like:

Illegal to have an open container of alcohol in public? What sort of cucked law is this?

Also, the cunty way in which the officer is talking to him is a classic example of how you give the average normie just a little bit of power and they get power drunk off it - I wish the officer got shot in the crossfire

The 19 year old dude was polite and based for shooting at the cuck officer

> ask a girl her age
> dies.

Absolute state of the USA.

I can't believe people live in a place like that.That monkeys deserve to be dismembered by Sinaloa cartel.Fucking 0 respect for the police that kills a citizen after asking out a girl and having alcohol in public.While actual murderes are free,he gets fuckin killed by the police.What a joke Cuckmerica is

Illegal to have an open container of alcohol in public? What sort of cucked law is this?
United States cuckery, I'm however a homeless transient currently. I'll drink a beer out in the open anyways and if a cop has a problem with it I'll open my zipper and proceed to piss all over their uniform with beer in hand. They'll issue me a citation of assaulting a police officer via public urination. I don't give a fuck. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"White Hispanic male." If that dude is white I'm a black Nigerian prince. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, the kid has a poor aim shooting at such a short distance. Somebody has never practiced regularly at a firing range. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
I can't believe people live in a place like that.That monkeys deserve to be dismembered by Sinaloa cartel.Fucking 0 respect for the police that kills a citizen after asking out a girl and having alcohol in public.While actual murderes are free,he gets fuckin killed by the police.What a joke Cuckmerica is
The United States is a special kind of place in its oppressive retardedness, there's two kinds of protected classes here, females and the very wealthy where if you're neither you get the exceptional privilege of living an extremely miserable life where eventually you'll wish for death. :feelsjuice:

Also, the cunty way in which the officer is talking to him is a classic example of how you give the average normie just a little bit of power and they get power drunk off it - I wish the officer got shot in the crossfire
In the United States most police officers have a sub 100 I.Q. They like them dumb enough to not question orders they're given but smart enough to pull a trigger enforcing national domestic policies. Their occupation always attracts power hungry assholes, always. :feelsjuice:

The pig was about to ruin this kids life over cucked alcohol laws, cucked weed laws, and cucked AOC laws ("don't ask them their ages you should be able to tell from looking at them":soy::soy::soy::soy:). Being backed into a corner led to this promising 19 yo young man taking his own life. Prime example of how savage American society is. The pig deserved to have that bullet hit him.

Last edited:
pigs and nigs deserve each other
only this time it was some normie

Last edited:
>pulls out a gun and shoots at policeman
>dies

:panties:
look up "proximal cause" and "distal cause". It will enlighten you.

The proximal cause of him being killed is because he drew up a gun.

The distal cause is because he asked a girl her age. --- this is what caused the policeman to be called, to questioning him, to discovering marijuana in him and to giving an order to surrender his bag (with drugs) which would result in his arrest if he complied. And if him, as a drug dealer, got arrested he would have to pay the gang for the gun and the drugs he's lost due to being dumb, and if he couldn't pay up he'd be sodomized in prison for years, get AIDS, and then (probably) die anyway.

So, asking girls their age is what resulted in the chain of events that put him in a death-or-death situation with a cop.

> ask a girl her age
> dies.

This is exactly what happened. If he didn't ask girls their age, no police would be called, no shootout and no death.

look up "proximal cause" and "distal cause". It will enlighten you.

The proximal cause of him being killed is because he drew up a gun.

The distal cause is because he asked a girl her age. --- this is what caused the policeman to be called, to questioning him, to discovering marijuana in him and to giving an order to surrender his bag (with drugs) which would result in his arrest if he complied. And if him, as a drug dealer, got arrested he would have to pay the gang for the gun and the drugs he's lost due to being dumb, and if he couldn't pay up he'd be sodomized in prison for years, get AIDS, and then (probably) die anyway.

So, asking girls their age is what resulted in the chain of events that put him in a death-or-death situation with a cop.

> ask a girl her age
> dies.

This is exactly what happened. If he didn't ask girls their age, no police would be called, no shootout and no death.
Agreed . Why would the cop even bring up the girls he talked to? Talking isnt illegal. Cop had a bone to pick about it

Honestly that cop deserved to get shot at. The guy was minding his own business not causing problems for anyone and the cop was gonna arrest him over a bottle he was carrying

wow that's a crazy video...
cop was def on a power trip

I was like "STFU and get out!" The kid wouldn't stop talking and of course talked about weed and alcohol, gave up his age..
after the warning should've been like "OK officer thanks bye" and GO.

I fucking hated how he kept looking back, walking back and flapping his gums :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

cop was def on a fucking power trip following him around like he was a mass murder suspect...how tf is a 19 year old gonna know the difference between a 16-17 year old an 18 year old without -HORROR - asking the damn question??

"just approach bruh!"

ragefueling :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Even exp bartenders are required to ask for IDs for anyone that looks under 40 yet a 19 year old is to somehow be an expert about everyone's age without even asking??

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

and the cop had to ask for that kid's age too...maybe he should've known without asking! :feelskek:

He came so close to getting away. Shouldnt have admitted to the weed vial.

Agreed . Why would the cop even bring up the girls he talked to? Talking isnt illegal. Cop had a bone to pick about it
He is defending m’lady’s honor and making Sure the young girl’s first experience is getting violently chokefucked by Chad

The fate of any sub-5 male who falls for PUA grifters

I watch a lot of bodycam videos especially on the 'Police Activity' channel, usually like seeing criminals get blasted but this one is sad that young guy should have just handed over his gun :(

Very bad to see a good, young guy having his life over because of AoC stupidity coming from a jealous, power-hungry gross cop. He should have handled the bag to the cop instead of trying to shoot, he not even had experience with it it seems, unfortunate how it played out.

"[UWSL]he deserves a medal. a gold one.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]instinct, courage, and sense of responsibility to protect the public in particular the children that the drunk guy approached." A example of a comment that sparks anger very good, as if the teen girls were "children".[/UWSL]

"That cop is smart, he made that kid feel that everything is gonna be fine, and didn't ask about what's inside the bag until they went out to avoid causing a scene and scare people. Imagine what it would be like if that kid shoots inside the mall, the little ones with their families don't deserve this. Props to the backup team for their fast response" Kids? Little ones? These teen girls filled with sexual experience and malice are just "kids", laughable.

"leave him alone? So I guess now we all know you're okay with an adult male approaching underage girls with drugs, alcohol and a loaded firearm." He had alcohol because he wanted to drink, or is it a crime? Stupid crime then; Also, the obsession with infantilizing teen girls continues.

"The fact he turns around to shoot at the cop shows this mans true nature and for him to be around children is scary to think about" This comment was made by another man; again, calling the teen girls children but the truth is: Every single one of them like teen girls themselves, they are not and do NOT look like INFANTS, unfortunately the hipocrisy continues.

[UWSL]"The suspect was 19-year-old Sebastian Sepulveda Roman and he had a stolen Glock. Another officer in a patrol car found him in the parking lot of the nearby Olive Garden. There was a shootout and the suspect was dead. No civilians were injured and the staff at the Olive Garden alertly hustled the customers into the kitchen for greater safety. This was May 29th, 2022.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]It was determined that Roman killed himself." Apparently he was just desperate, fearful, or he killed himself or they ruled it out as suicide by cop, either way Roman did a awful mistake that cost his life.[/UWSL]

"For those who do not know, he shot himself during the pursuit. It was ruled a suicide. Dude went from shopping for little kids to dying 40 mins later crazy." Again these comments comparing teenage girls who are mostly sexually experienced and malicious to "little kids", he also seems to have commited suicide.

In the comments, everyone happy that he died for "approaching kids", same hipocrisy coming from the men.

The cop should have stopped at the exit door to make sure he left the premises. Not following him out the door and want to conduct a search without a warrant. Like come on man, let the kid leave.

All of this over him trying to "leave his moms basement", "be confident" and "approach girls". He was an idiot for carrying weed around with him (leave that low IQ drug at home), and walking in public with an open container of alcohol? Leave that shit at home. Do both before you leave. He's definitely non-NT but I understand that he most likely used both to lower his inhibition so that he can approachmaxx. Carrying a gun in public (as a non-NT male) without a permit is mariana trench level IQ.

Fuck you to whoever the jealous, miserable, post-wall roastie was who was watching that kid run game from a distance and snitched on him to the police for "unnecessary behavior" and "harassing underage girls". Why even leave the house and "touch grass" if your'e going to be socially profiled by normies and cops?

damn dude threw away his chad looks.

wonder what race he is. racially ambiguous

JFL at trying to approach. The guy wasn't even ugly so imagine if an ugly guy decides to approach. Where are the stupid puacucks? You see you stupid fucks, its pointless as a sub3 male to even bother trying.

JFL at trying to approach. The guy wasn't even ugly so imagine if an ugly guy decides to approach. Where are the stupid puacucks? You see you stupid fucks, its pointless as a sub3 male to even bother trying.

Lol

Just bring yer gun to the maul bro

What could possibly be in his bag that he couldn't show and had to resort to trying to kill the police officer?

What could possibly be in his bag that he couldn't show and had to resort to trying to kill the police officer?
stolen gun. His reaction is odd though, why try to shoot the cop? Seems like he was on drugs. Definitely an odd reaction

The :blackpill: could have saved his life

idiot should have been polite and left. He kicked on his own nuttz

stolen gun. His reaction is odd though, why try to shoot the cop? Seems like he was on drugs. Definitely an odd reaction
could've just ran then. He was able to outrun the fat power-hungry pig anyways. Might've even had time to ditch the gun somewhere.

Just cold approach bro :feelsaww:

The pig was about to ruin this kids life over cucked alcohol laws, cucked weed laws, and cucked AOC laws ("don't ask them their ages you should be able to tell from looking at them":soy::soy::soy::soy:). Being backed into a corner led to this promising 19 yo young man taking his own life. Prime example of how savage American society is. The pig deserved to have that bullet hit him.

"white hispanic male"

could've just ran then. He was able to outrun the fat power-hungry pig anyways. Might've even had time to ditch the gun somewhere.
I wish he had run back into the mall. That would have been hilarious.

I don't get the people here calling him "a promising young man" - he has tats and a stolen gun. He's probably in a gang (what other explanation is there for the gun?). He was probably a bully in high school. Fuck him. Nothing of value was lost.

Yeah, the cop is on a power trip. I'm not denying that. I just don't give a shit about the kid either.

morale: dont cold approach in cuckmerica