Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 16 year old father dies

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
He lived more than I have and ever will despite me being decades older.
>16 year old father dies in crash

It's all such a joke! I've been trying dating sites again and there are more bots/scammers than ever. That's all that match with me.

If you're sub5 and older low status guy it's even worse. On top of that with lacking real life friends and social connections and it is giga-over.

The older I get the more I realise how important it is. I would have rather lived fast and died young than end up like this!

Last edited:
Death to every single sexhaver

Glad. He was mogging at age 16? Death to him I hope he rotz

Womp womp rip bozo:smonk:

He was mogging at age 16
I've met 10 year olds who mogged me when I was younger. normies are disgusting and nowadays chads loose their V card at like 8-11

Why was the 67 yo foid driving the wrong way on a highway?

Somehow my mood hadn't darkened after learning of this tragedy:feelsjuice:.

@SlayerSlayer remember that thread you made about teen pregnancy being so based, this guy was living the dream

HAHAHAHA two birds with one stone: a dead mogger sexhaver and a dead foid boomer. Praise be to St. Elliot!

Sorry sweaty you are not entitled to be safe from retarded boomers on the roads. Shouldve been more situationally aware teehee

Kek
The kid was probably an accident anyway

I wish I can switch sides with this fucker. I’d rather die at a young age than be stuck in the matrix.

time to take a huge dump on that lil niggas grave not in (minecaft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back