Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 1991-2022 were terrible for me, I hope 2023 is better

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If I shower, and work on my personality, I hopefully will lose my virginity.

Copius Maximus, Chico

Just have a New Year's resolution of ascending when you turn 30; your cursed state as a subhuman will surely be granted away by the all too merciful spirits of January! :feelshehe:

I'm afraid there isn't a lot to look forwards to, boyo. :feelsjuice:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

I sunk pretty low this week with depression.

I believe it was around 8pm on Tuesday night and I was lonely as fuck when going on a night stroll.

Next year will just be the same shit...

Have you not learnt anything this year such as little lessons that can improve your life for next year?

I've learnt how to cook better soups and fish for example. I've almost stopped eating sugar. They are many little things that can be done to make life more easier.

And before you call me BluePilled I do these things for myself and not to find a female.

2023 = prelude of ww3

You're the same age as ER.