Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill None of us were supposed to be here

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Just imagine caring about what females want….
JFL I wasn’t supposed to get anxiety around females… and worrying about who tf mogs the shit out of me.

A bitch wanna leave me and insult me?

I don’t care nigga, I got other bitches wanting to date me.

I got mogged by some dude?

Well, I’m 6’5 HTN. I’m not unmoggable but at least I’m not a piece of shit and never will be.

I don’t have to worry about dating, my place in this social hierarchy, and other bs. I would be out there, partying, playing for my college football team ( quarterback pos), fucking chicks, and focus on my life.

Do you think I would be angry against foids dating Chads/Tyrone’s ? Getting triggered when they wear provocative clothes?

Nah. I would’ve encouraged them to keep dressing like that and wouldn’t give a flying fuck about their nature and who tf they are dating and shit because it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS and I could be getting pussy anytime I wanted to.

I would’ve probably never used the words foids, toilets, etc…

5x more productive and no time wasted so much time on forums, YouTube etc….

It’s easy to be bitter about certain things when you’re unlucky and sometimes I wonder how my personality would’ve been had I been born with better genetics.

Life is different for some people and not everybody gets to live life. Fucking sad reality.

We deserve better than just rotting on incel forums and living a shit life. Maybe in the next life ??

Last edited:
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Everything that was BORN by the crime of possibility. Not just simply those who walk the Path of a loner.

It is everything suffering relentless in nature my friend, and the sin is the Will to live

Everything that was BORN by the crime of possibility. Not just simply those who walk the Path of a loner.

It is everything suffering relentless in nature my friend, and the sin is the Will to live
Toss a coin. Tail = good life, head = shit / miserable life….. it is what is it is boyo…

Toss a coin. Tail = good life, head = shit / miserable life….. it is what is it is boyo…
I get what you mean.
Even if there was a preview, i would still refuse it, if there was any way at getting back at this sadistic piece of shit God, or Devil, or whatever entity or blind impulse responsible for this.
I would just say NO! Very boldly.

Last edited: