Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 basketball Americans beat ricecel in subway

i would have sprinted at the nigger punching and shoved him into the subway path and then kicked the other nigger in the ball sack over and over and gouge his eyes out. i fucking hate niggers. i wish every single one of them was dead

damn, they really hate asians

What is with Black people fighting others for no reason?

This is why my rice ass is always armed :feelsthink:

All these faggot chinks on r/azidentity will still bitch and moan about white supremacism and negative media representation but they'll never say a fucking word about Niggers constantly beating the shit out them for fun. So honestly fuck all these chinks they're gutless cucked faggots and deserve it

All these faggot chinks on r/azidentity will still bitch and moan about white supremacism and negative media representation but they'll never say a fucking word about Niggers constantly beating the shit out them for fun. So honestly fuck all these chinks they're gutless cucked faggots and deserve it
I've seen posts about Blacks attacking asians on there.

#STOP ASIAN HATE! WHITE SUPREMACY IS KILLING ASIANS!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Normies are really delusional about what's actually going on.
Ragefuel tbh.

It seems to work for all sides. Whitey is happy that the basketball players aren't beating them up and killing them so much anymore.

Asians are still going to keep supporting BLM and the liberal politicians governing these places, as the Asian hatred for whitey is so strong even having their family members killed by the b-ballers Asians will still hold their head in shame and vote Democrat.

Its like union members, their hatred of the rich is so strong.. that even if the Democrats bring in millions of illegal workers to replace the union members and offshore the other jobs, and openly attack the values and beliefs of the union guys. Every union man and his family are still holding their head in shame and voting for the same liberal politicians.

Blacks resent asian success
also see asians as weak/unmasculine so easy to prey on

of course this will be covered up or white society will get blamed for it

Low empathy jogger deserves to get pushed into an oncoming train. America is hell on earth, and the cultural/sociological melting pot on which it has always prided itself is the very concept that will lead to its demise

__original_drawn_by_dduck_kong__sample-565328646a9d6b7f7f80095f6e3fe69d.jpg

i would have sprinted at the nigger punching and shoved him into the subway path and then kicked the other nigger in the ball sack over and over and gouge his eyes out. i fucking hate niggers. i wish every single one of them was dead
Based fuck niggers

Based fuck niggers
yep. theyre also the most NPC race out of all of humanity. never seen a race that just sucks up whatever kikes tell them they are. kikes literally just say "niggers, this is how you should act and think" and they all do it. all races do this, but with niggers its an entirely different level. they completely base and form their entire personality around shit like muh rap music and muh basketball.

niggers are truly the stupidest, most easily manipulated race on the face of the planet

@ThebegottenSon

Then yall wonder why ppl be hatin yall n shiet, mang

Why do niggers hate Asians so much jfl

This is one of the major reasons why a lot of people have been moving out of CA lately.

Its not just the high cost of living. Its the general lawlessness coming from black and brown communities.

The Asian deserved it tbh.

they completely base and form their entire personality around shit like muh rap music and muh basketball.

niggers are truly the stupidest, most easily manipulated race on the face of the planet
This is mostly true.

yep. theyre also the most NPC race out of all of humanity. never seen a race that just sucks up whatever kikes tell them they are. kikes literally just say "niggers, this is how you should act and think" and they all do it. all races do this, but with niggers its an entirely different level. they completely base and form their entire personality around shit like muh rap music and muh basketball.

yes this is why i gymmaxx

I am very glad that I live in an area without many bixnoodian people.

Another day I thank god that I didn't born in JewYork

I specifically weaponsmaxx because of the constant threat of being accosted by 1… 3… or 5of ur kind on the streets n shiet, mang.

Shiet, my brocel blasted one once who tried to rob him, Chico. 3 shots in chest area and, unfortunately, the fat god damn nigger somehow pulled through & got sent to prison for a while, mang