Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 2 months without going outside (excepted for buying food)

Kalomfalexxxx

Kalomfalexxxx

Greycel
I'm a frenchcel and i living on french NEET money so i don't have to work and shit

I never leave my appartment excepted for buying food and all i do is fapmaxxing and csgomaxxxing every single day :feelscomfy:

Living the life bro

>2months

lol fakecel

I past 10 years last July.

its been moret than 1 month for me and i dont even go out for grocery. fakecel if you dont order everything online

its been moret than 1 month for me and i dont even go out for grocery. fakecel if you dont order everything online
Don't have enough money to order

I've done that almost 4 years excluding visits to doctor and the dentist etc

Next week I'm going to entrance exams for school though

2 months is rookie numbers

I'm a frenchcel and i living on french NEET money so i don't have to work and shit

I never leave my appartment excepted for buying food and all i do is fapmaxxing and csgomaxxxing every single day :feelscomfy:
2 months?

I been doing it 4 years now.

NEET money how, exactly? :feelsUgh:

I'm somewhat envious of your LDARing situation; do you have wealthy parents or are you just receiving disabilitybuxx or something along the lines of that? :feelsjuice:

I remained in the basement for 6+ months at a time, when I lived with relatives.

wish i lived in a welfare state

so comfy

Now im at uni and it's brutal but before that i was at mom basement neva see sun and she was cooking good food :feelsaww:

NEET money how, exactly? :feelsUgh:

I'm somewhat envious of your LDARing situation; do you have wealthy parents or are you just receiving disabilitybuxx or something along the lines of that? :feelsjuice:

You have nothing to do, juste be 25 or more and if you don't work they give you NEET money (its' called "RSA")

I live in France btw

It's not that much but it's enough to eat and cum in pantalones

You have nothing to do, juste be 25 or more and if you don't work they give you NEET money (its' called "RSA")

I live in France btw

It's not that much but it's enough to eat and cum in pantalones
fug, my grandma should've stayed in France (she's French but her family moved to Poland when she was little cos they believed in communism and thought it'd become commie paradise, kek)
now I'm stuck in Poland when it's hard af to get any gov shekels and even when you're working hard, you get prolly less than you do on NEETbux
I've been studying French on the side and I don't have the worst accent (it is Slavic af, but I bet there are worse one) cos my grandma sang me French songs, so I have some grasp on the sound (she didn't teach me any of the language tho) -- maby I should consider migrating, kek