Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Minimal Expenses NEET

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
I quit going to coffee shops and I quit eating at restaurants.

Just those two things and I now have enough money to neet comfortably.
Instead of always being broke, I have the money to make it through the month just fine.

Next on my shopping list is a new pair of combat boots.
And you know what?
I don’t have to worry about the money, I have more than enough.

I just got tired of going to coffee shops that usually had foid baristas anyway.
Nothing as humiliating as buying coffee from
someone who hates you.

And restaurants are ridiculously expensive.
I could eat for the whole day for what it costs for one meal at a restaurant.

Anyway, it feels good to finally be able to neet comfortably without always being broke.

i dropped 25 dollars on a shirt today and i dropped 60 at a supps shop i have about 30k in the bank from jobs i worked since i was a like 14 and now my parents are finally letting me access my account imagine being a poorcel

Why tf were you at coffee shops and restaurants in the first place? Were you by yourself?

It does feel good being NEET trash and not a financial worry in sight.

It's the one thing that always keeps me going and not wanting to blow my brains out.

i dropped 25 dollars on a shirt today and i dropped 60 at a supps shop i have about 30k in the bank from jobs i worked since i was a like 14 and now my parents are finally letting me access my account imagine being a poorcel
are you my newest friend?