Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 20 years since Colin Powell's WMD speech

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

Yes, the evil Iraqis totally have WMDs br0, trust me :soy::soy::soy:

Yes, the evil Iraqis totally have WMDs br0, trust me :soy::soy::soy:

I jerk off to dead ZOGBOTS who died so niggers could enjoy gay anal sex between each other in Africa.
Taliban didnt kill enough of these Amerimutt kike slave golems, no nation in history is more pathetic than the United States.
Imagine existing solely to serve Jews.
Dead Amerimutts make me hard, I jerked off to the Iraq Juba videos where he sniped 200+ Amerimutt ZOGBOTS by himself and mutts STILL couldnt find him.
Juba is a true hero, do you know who Amerimutts treat as heroes? Marvel movies.
Thats right, Amerimutts think spiderman and blackwidow are their heroes from kikes in Hollywood, Amerimutts worship these pretend characters that Jews give to them its so fucking pathetic.
What a truly pathetic group of mixed race subhumans, China needs to wipe them all out ASAP holy fucking shit they spread their faggot LGBT globohomo culture on us like a plague not even Jews are as bad as these Amerimutt kike slave golems.
Nobody is worse than an Amerimutt.
God laughs when Amerimutts die.

Afghanistan

I wonder if anything else like that is happening right now. :feelsjuice:

I wonder if anything else like that is happening right now. :feelsjuice:
It's way worse now. Westoid propaganda lives in la-la land.

Saddam Hussein was a C.I.A. planted asset with the whole Iraq-Iran war. After the war he went rogue deciding to take up his own ambitions for a nationalistic Iraq and the United States wasn't about to have any of that, plus at the time we needed Iraqi oil. Nonexistent WMDs was the perfect excuse or pretext for military invasion as a sort of saving face for the previous Gulf War, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but the Bush family through Haliburton needed a new source of profit revenues, deals were struck behind closed doors for the invasion of Iraq. The rest as they say is history. :feelsjuice:

Saddam1 e1482146797758 1024x640

Last edited:
Iraqis bombing Israel under Saddam was the reason they invaded Iraq.Iraq hasn't been a threat to israel since.They are trying to do the same to Syria

Iraqis bombing Israel under Saddam was the reason they invaded Iraq.Iraq hasn't been a threat to israel since.They are trying to do the same to Syria
Israel attacks it's neighbors first every single time through provocation, then they beg for help internationally when surrounding nations seek retaliation, Israel is full of bullshiters since the very first settlements we're made.

Literally called South Africa an apartheid state when Israel does the same to Palestinians since the very beginning of its founding, the most hypocritical bullshitters on the entire planet. :feelsjuice:

The mossad agent holding a heart attack gun behind him: :feelzez: