Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media (Irancels/MENAcels GTFIH) Is this just some propaganda (somehow), or is this how Tehran actually looks like?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
This will probably make me sound like one of those "China and Russia are about to cooollapse guys, trust me:soy::soy::soy:," retards who's shocked because he's just seeing reality for the first time, but damn, this is at least a hundred times more modern and richer than I had expected given how Iran is presented in the media:feelsahh::feelsahh:.

Leftists told me that Iran, like all nonwhite countries according to them, is a country filled with poor, pitiful and oppressed people of color living in fear and dread being oppressed by their tyrannical rulers and the evil white supremacist West. Meanwhile, I couldn't find a single person in the entire video that looked even slightly oppressed:feelsseriously::feelskek:.

Rightwingers told me that Iran is a medieval-tier country filled with guys who look like Taliban members and completely covered up women riding on camels or whatever, meanwhile, most of those chicks don't even wear headscarfs:feelskek: and the entire place looks completely normal and modern, basically 1:1 with where I live and probably even better cause I bet they have fewer drunkards:feelsjuice::worryfeels:.

Ethnics here told me that Iran and other MENA countries are filled with short, ugly truecels who could never compete with glorious Aryan Europeans, and unfuckably ugly women who look like goblins in comparison with white women and yet are still somehow white only. Meanwhile, some 80-90% of the guys there seem like obvious sexhavers and socialmoggers (and half of them are pale enough to be called JBWmaxxers by the guys here if they were in SEA), while all the women there look like they'd shoot me down in an instant if I asked them out.

Like seriously, try to find a single woman under 50 there who doesn't look perfectly romanceable and fuckable:ahegao::feelsohh:, especially since not a single chick there seems to be obese:feelsahh::feelsahh:.

@Mortis @gymletethnicel @CosmicJoke @Iranianoldcel @incelerated @svgmn1 @Made in Heaven @MiSKiRaT @based_meme @Stupid Clown @Adolf Hitler @AsakuraHao @Epedaphic @Incline @Lv99_BixNood @Puppeter @tehgymcel420 @RealSchizo @NorthernWind

Iran1
Iran2
Iran3
Iran4
Iran5
Iran6
Iran7
Iran8

Sluts are gonna be sluts, they're gonna be used to distract men from the truth

Some more screenshots.

Iran9
Iran10

The way this chick is holding onto that tallfag:feelskek::feelsree:.

Iran11

Iran12
Iran13
Iran14
Iran15
Iran16
Iran17
Iran18
Iran19

Muh truecel ethnics, muh oppression:feelskek::feelskek:.

Sluts are gonna be sluts, they're gonna be used to distract men from the truth
Ain't that the truth:feelsjuice::feelsYall:.

built by the americans

The middle east is becoming very westernized the only middle eastern country which is still how it is portrayed in the media is Afghanistan and I guess Pakistan as well if you want to count it.

Never understood why persiacells want to be cucked so bad by whites
This will probably make me sound like one of those "China and Russia are about to cooollapse guys, trust me:soy::soy::soy:," retards who's shocked because he's just seeing reality for the first time, but damn, this is at least a hundred times more modern and richer than I had expected given how Iran is presented in the media:feelsahh::feelsahh:.

Leftists told me that Iran, like all nonwhite countries according to them, is a country filled with poor, pitiful and oppressed people of color living in fear and dread being oppressed by their tyrannical rulers and the evil white supremacist West. Meanwhile, I couldn't find a single person in the entire video that looked even slightly oppressed:feelsseriously::feelskek:.

Rightwingers told me that Iran is a medieval-tier country filled with guys who look like Taliban members and completely covered up women riding on camels or whatever, meanwhile, most of those chicks don't even wear headscarfs:feelskek: and the entire place looks completely normal and modern, basically 1:1 with where I live and probably even better cause I bet they have fewer drunkards:feelsjuice::worryfeels:.

Ethnics here told me that Iran and other MENA countries are filled with short, ugly truecels who could never compete with glorious Aryan Europeans, and unfuckably ugly women who look like goblins in comparison with white women and yet are still somehow white only. Meanwhile, some 80-90% of the guys there seem like obvious sexhavers and socialmoggers (and half of them are pale enough to be called JBWmaxxers by the guys here if they were in SEA), while all the women there look like they'd shoot me down in an instant if I asked them out.

Like seriously, try to find a single woman under 50 there who doesn't look perfectly romanceable and fuckable:ahegao::feelsohh:, especially since not a single chick there seems to be obese:feelsahh::feelsahh:.

@Mortis @gymletethnicel @CosmicJoke @Iranianoldcel @incelerated @svgmn1 @Made in Heaven @MiSKiRaT @based_meme @Stupid Clown @Adolf Hitler @AsakuraHao @Epedaphic @Incline @Lv99_BixNood @Puppeter @tehgymcel420 @RealSchizo @NorthernWind

View attachment 1111386View attachment 1111387View attachment 1111388View attachment 1111389View attachment 1111390View attachment 1111391View attachment 1111393View attachment 1111394

them

@Mortis @gymletethnicel @CosmicJoke @Iranianoldcel @incelerated @svgmn1 @Made in Heaven @MiSKiRaT @based_meme @Stupid Clown @Adolf Hitler @AsakuraHao @Epedaphic @Incline @Lv99_BixNood @Puppeter @tehgymcel420 @RealSchizo @NorthernWind [/
Never Understood why persiacells want to be cucked by whites so bad

I thought shi'a muslims are based

Last edited:
Don't trust the American propaganda.

My guess is it's probably between the average EE country and Shitdia in terms of living conditions

View attachment 1111386View attachment 1111387View attachment 1111388View attachment 1111389View attachment 1111390View attachment 1111391View attachment 1111393View attachment 1111394

Iran is a very degenerate place. They literally allow trannies and transitions JFL. The supreme leader is giga cucked he cucked himself by a tranny JFL read up on that shit, its a fake islamist country.

@incelerated type shilling thread for persian supremacy :p

Most of the stuff I learned about Iran was via the American-education system & other ZOGslop-influenced media here -ie, COD- so ofc I expected things to be skewed unfairly in terms of representation.

A bit surprised about the fact many of the foids there weren't wearing a headscarf and/or any other kind of Islamic headwear: I heard not too long ago they were having some kind of issue enforcing it, so I guess they yielded.
My guess is it's probably between the average EE country and Shitdia in terms of living conditions
I would wager so, but let's look at HDI:

S7hKcvAt8Y3wtYeEa-61Itzi0KNSv1sIS9TxqynnBbepnjhNAACO3saUokJ8z-ewlsOK74YKcErPz7ENIRT59wCn2TDwTXwN9Yt6YaqFd3ajB5WJ0RNelak9g1dcj9_D

I guess you were right, though seeing it broken-down region by region would be nice ig.
Iran is a very degenerate place. They literally allow trannies and transitions JFL.
Yup, this is true:

Iran is the only Islamic country where the sex reassignment surgery (SRS) is recognized. Many European citizens travel to this Middle East country for gender confirmation and reassignment surgery.
I find it quite ironic tons of Euros travel there to troon out. :feelskek:

The tragic irony, is that we are much more oppressed than they are: Being an Incel in the United States is practically illegal, and I plan on making a video on that.
As someone who lives in a country, and a State in it with one of the highest rates of obesity, I can safely say that a good who isn't obese is an instant +2 to her already very high SMV.

In fact, it's almost refreshing to see so few landwhales or just chubby foids.
Always a bit of suifuel when I get left outta mass tags, reminds me of all the times I was left out/forgotten in HS by every group I tried to normiemaxx with. :feelsbadman:

I actually was in Iran last year because my rice uncle is married to an Iranian and lives there.

Yes it's true, apparently the majority of Iranians are pretty much cucked and westernized, especially the richfags. The government encourages them to live by Islam but is either unable or unwilling to enforce it. So what happens is the roasties dress like western sluts and only when around police or other government officials they put on headscarf jfl.

My uncle's wife is from a family of richfags and I stayed there inside a gated community for a bit. None of them gave a single fuck about Islam, they drink alcohol, party, have sex etc. Complete suifuel if you're an incel.

It's kinda bizarre because there's propaganda posters of Khomeini everywhere on the streets, but it's all just for show.

Also what surprised me is how multiethnic the country is, there's quite a few gooks there.

I've said this before, but one of the reasons sands don't have as much racial self hatred as other non whites is because most Sands could easily have european-tier countries if it wasn't for Americans and jews. It's also why JBW has less value for MENA women, since likewise, in terms of looks, many MENA have comparable smv to europeans. I can't tell you how many times I've sent white blonde guys who were way uglier than me

I actually was in Iran last year because my rice uncle is married to an Iranian and lives there.
You seem to see a lot of iranian/asian marriages going both ways. Seeing many iranian men with Asian women and many iranian women with asian men
Yes it's true, apparently the majority of Iranians are pretty much cucked and westernized, especially the richfags. The government encourages them to live by Islam but is either unable or unwilling to enforce it. So what happens is the roasties dress like western sluts and only when around police or other government officials they put on headscarf jfl.

My uncle's wife is from a family of richfags and I stayed there inside a gated community for a bit. None of them gave a single fuck about Islam, they drink alcohol, party, have sex etc. Complete suifuel if you're an incel.

It's kinda bizarre because there's propaganda posters of Khomeini everywhere on the streets, but it's all just for show.
Shia islam was a mistake.

anyways, islam there is more of a weapon of iranian nationalism than anything else. Think of it like how many white nationalists support christianity because they view it as "their peoples religion", yet dont go to church. Same shit applies to iranians. Hope they gdt conquered by afghans tbh
Also what surprised me is how multiethnic the country is, there's quite a few gooks there.
It's not the surprising. Obviously mongol or turk descent. I'm from iraq yet have turk-looking cousins. Was in Istanbul and this receptionist looked Korean as fuck but she spoke turkish. tukrkey and iran are probablythe most mixed countries in the old world.

Most of the stuff I learned about Iran was via the American-education system & other ZOGslop-influenced media here -ie, COD- so ofc I expected things to be skewed unfairly in terms of representation.

A bit surprised about the fact many of the foids there weren't wearing a headscarf and/or any other kind of Islamic headwear: I heard not too long ago they were having some kind of issue enforcing it, so I guess they yielded.

I would wager so, but let's look at HDI:

S7hKcvAt8Y3wtYeEa-61Itzi0KNSv1sIS9TxqynnBbepnjhNAACO3saUokJ8z-ewlsOK74YKcErPz7ENIRT59wCn2TDwTXwN9Yt6YaqFd3ajB5WJ0RNelak9g1dcj9_D

I guess you were right, though seeing it broken-down region by region would be nice ig.

Yup, this is true:

I find it quite ironic tons of Euros travel there to troon out. :feelskek:

The tragic irony, is that we are much more oppressed than they are: Being an Incel in the United States is practically illegal, and I plan on making a video on that.

As someone who lives in a country, and a State in it with one of the highest rates of obesity, I can safely say that a good who isn't obese is an instant +2 to her already very high SMV.

In fact, it's almost refreshing to see so few landwhales or just chubby foids.

Always a bit of suifuel when I get left outta mass tags, reminds me of all the times I was left out/forgotten in HS by every group I tried to normiemaxx with. :feelsbadman:
JFL at libya on that HDI map. That map must be outdated because libya should be red as fuck. Just goes to show what I said above: most sand countries would be well off if not for the west

Here's one by region

they will just show the better parts of it of course

My impression of Iran based on the numerous Iranians I have met and videos like this is that Iran is like South America, poorer quality of living than the West, but the people there are still degenerate. The big difference is the crime, or lack thereof. I’m not surprised the infrastructure in big cities looks nice though. The Tehran Metro looks nice and I once saw a video of an Iranian mall that looked spectacular.

They would have been invaded long ago if they weren’t competent. The one thing I have trouble understanding is if Iranians are so western through consistent Israeli and American propaganda or if it’s influenced by them being Shia. I have heard Sunnis disparage Shias often, but I don’t know the details of why the people in that branch are less traditional.

It's not the surprising. Obviously mongol or turk descent. I'm from iraq yet have turk-looking cousins. Was in Istanbul and this receptionist looked Korean as fuck but she spoke turkish. tukrkey and iran are probablythe most mixed countries in the old world.
Tvrk Bvlls

Ggc2

JFL at libya on that HDI map. That map must be outdated because libya should be red as fuck. Just goes to show what I said above: most sand countries would be well off if not for the west

Here's one by region

View attachment 1111460
I saw that but didn't want to share it, simply due to the fact I found it on Reddit.

And yeah, it seems to be doing much better than Africa, most of LatAm, Curryland, etc.

Brutal for Syria though: I actually like Assad quite a bit, so I am glad to see he is winning in this conflict.

Thanks for the tag. I don't know a whole lot about Iran, but I saw a documentary one time and remember thinking that the people seemed somehow similar to Americans. I have also met Iranians here (irl and on .is) and have gotten along with them quite well.

Would fuck the one in the middle ^. And the one in your video thumbnail.

Muh based Islam keeping women under control. Sand niggers and adjacent ethnic muzzies taking L after L, like Saleema and Nadia take fat cocks.

Somewhere off the coast of the Mediterranean sea, there are hands being rubbed together in delight.

Replace it with "South Asia" and you've got yourself an accurate statement. I said long ago, if you're an ethnic but from an East Asian or a MENA background, then it isn't that bad, you're closer to the average White experience than anywhere NEAR the average South Asian experience. The most populous region in Europe is in Eastern Europe, and many Asian and MENA countries have higher HDIs than regions in Eastern Europe, so JFL at muh JBW, it's more like "Just don't be Curry".

Only if you're Black or South Asian can you truly say you've got it bad, your countries are worthless shitholes, your people are incompetent and unnecessary prideful, for South Asia specifically there's mass Inceldom if you're an ugly sub5, there's nothing to cope with like 'muh ancestry and history' like sub 5s from Europe, East Asia and MENA countries. And no matter how much the GDP gets higher people keep dirtying new infrastructure projects like stupid animals, the country will forever be in a hopeless state.

Last edited:
I think I made a post ages ago about what I just said, not sure if it's deleted, but basically it's about MENA and East Asians not having it that bad in life and being White isn't that much better in comparison, even in Western countries they seem less broken and beaten down by life than the South Asians I saw

Last edited:
It's between but much closer to EE, it's slightly lower than EE but nowhere near India

Sorry boyo, I'll make sure not to do this to you again;). I thought about simply finding another post where I mass tagged people and tagging everyone from there once again, but it was already getting to be a lot of people with all the MENAcels I tagged for this, even though I spoilered it I didn't want to overdo it, so I just tagged some people who were there and left it at that:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

I see, interesting:yes:.

Based tits in thumbnail

This is in a shopping mall most likely in uptown Tehran. These are extremely expensive places where only the rich go. No not everybodoy in Iran is dressed like that. Not even everybody in Tehran does (the capital, which is significantly more western and developed than other cities).
But yes many foids nowadays refuse to wear the headscarf in public altogether. Probably in 1-3 years most of Tehran and other big cities will look like this. And yes this video is real, there are many parts in Tehran and I assume a few other big cities where people are dressed like this.
But that's publicly, in their homes and private places yes 95% of people are fully degenerate and exactly like this. (My own family is the 5% of course).

Interesting fact you should know is that this is certainly uptown Tehran where the rich live, and rich in Iran means you are almost certainly connected to the IRGC one way or the other. So the whores you see are literally the daughters of the IRGC generals and supporters who shoot people in the street for protesting. These are the sons and daughters of people who make BILLION dollar embezzlement every fucking year, and that's only what gets revealed in the strictly censored Iranian media. These people who are living like this are the sons and daughters of the very people that have destroyed the economy, turned our national currency into garbage and made Iran a public toilet for Western countries to shit on. Watching this is gigaragefuel.

Needless to say I've never been to these expensive malls for the sake of preserving what's left of my sanity.

And people making videos like these are retards with inferiority complexes that thirst Western cock. You see being a sandnigger, specially an Iranian means from the beginning of your life you see yourself portrayed as shit in the Western media, it's a huge psychological warfare. I used to almost cry when I saw videos like this in Western sites thinking oh they finally can see that we are not backwards primitives. But nowadays I know better than that.
The creators of this video are the same and are trying so hard to appeal to the Western audience and suck their cock and announce to them that they have fully embraced the Jewish mandate and have become degenerate and Westernized devoid of any value and culture that is contradictory to that of the West.
Nothing makes an Iranian more happy than being appealing to the West and getting their admire. It's a huge nation-wide inferiority complex induced by Jewish media and the acts of Jewish mullahs.

@Destroyed lonely thoughts?

This is in a shopping mall most likely in uptown Tehran. These are extremely expensive places where only the rich go. No not everybodoy in Iran is dressed like that. Not even everybody in Tehran does (the capital, which is significantly more western and developed than other cities).
Kinda cope tbh, most middle class foids also dress like this, only 60iq pisspoorfag shiatard families wear hijab anymore

Also, jfl:
A

Interesting fact you should know is that this is certainly uptown Tehran where the rich live, and rich in Iran means you are almost certainly connected to the IRGC one way or the other. So the whores you see are literally the daughters of the IRGC generals and supporters who shoot people in the street for protesting. These are the sons and daughters of people who make BILLION dollar embezzlement every fucking year, and that's only what gets revealed in the strictly censored Iranian media. These people who are living like this are the sons and daughters of the very people that have destroyed the economy, turned our national currency into garbage and made Iran a public toilet for Western countries to shit on. Watching this is gigaragefuel.
:yes::blackpill::reeeeee: You just CANNOT become rich and progress in Iran if you aren't a خودی Sahmiyeh fag
Nothing makes an Iranian more happy than being appealing to the West and getting their admire. It's a huge nation-wide inferiority complex induced by Jewish media and the acts of Jewish mullahs.
Being a Jew puppet still lifemogs being a mullah puppet, my brain is too destroyed by poorfag shitskin life to give a fuck about any ideology and muh le based Islam
This is the exact reason I'm brutalized by the racepill, I'm a filthy Pajeet looking short dark sandnigger living in Iran where most people have a non-full-shitskin pheno, foids are extremely racist, also notice the brutal smv difference between men & women, foids here can compete with white whores but the men need to have salvageable traits to compete, notice the height difference between most couples, Iran is tallfag heaven
there's quite a few gooks there
No, there are almost 0 chinks here, the ones you saw were Afghani mongoloids who speak farsi
anywhere NEAR the average South Asian experience
I look curry but the average Irani male is still subhuman, only about 20% of gen z dudes get foids, the average gen z male height is 178 and the couples you see in the video most men are +183 cm, that alone proves most men don't get pussy

I look curry but the average Irani male is still subhuman, only about 20% of gen z dudes get foids, the average gen z male height is 178 and the couples you see in the video most men are +183 cm, that alone proves most men don't get pussy
Average Irani is 4.5/10 and top 20% can jbwmaxx so things aren't that bad, average curry is 2/10 and a top 20% curry is still subhuman. The only edge curries have over sands is that we're less hairy and bald less, that's it. Haven't met much people from Iran but i saw tons of sandniggas with coloured eyes/hair, they were from Turkey or Levant countries, average one might not be a mogger but at least there's a wide spectrum and the average one makes a curry look subhuman.

People who say sandniggas are subhuman most likely never met them, and white people don't even care about these White passing sands having their name being Abdullah or Ahmed, this proves life has ALWAYS been about looks and looks ONLY. India could still be a cow worshipping, monkey kissing, shit flinging country but if everyone turned into Aryan Chads tomorrow then they would be forgiven for their disgusting behaviours.

I can't call Chinks subhuman either, the mogging I experienced from them at school has almost made me want to break a wall, no joke. These Chinks are efficient at completing complicated and boring shit, so there's no way I could call them 'subhuman'. Niggas are incompetent in general but they can cope with athletics, strength and flex about that all day.

It feels like being curry is the only ALL ROUNDER subhuman specimen out there, I guess that includes curry passing people because looks are the only thing that matters, must be brutal as fuck to be curry passing and live amongst normal looking people :feelsrope:

My own family is the 5% of course
:feelshaha:
These people who are living like this are the sons and daughters of the very people that have destroyed the economy, turned our national currency into garbage and made Iran a public toilet for Western countries to shit on.
Isn't that more the fault of economic sanctions against Iran?

Average Irani is 4.5/10 and top 20% can jbwmaxx so things aren't that bad, average curry is 2/10 and a top 20% curry is still subhuman. The only edge curries have over sands is that we're less hairy and bald less, that's it. Haven't met much people from Iran but i saw tons of sandniggas with coloured eyes/hair, they were from Turkey or Levant countries, average one might not be a mogger but at least there's a wide spectrum and the average one makes a curry look subhuman.
Most Iranis don't look Levant/ Turk we look Iraqi, but you're right that EVEN the top 20% of curries are giga-subhuman, at least sands have a "top 20%", curries don't even have that you needa be top 0.1% to compete with other races
white people don't even care about these White passing sands having their name being Abdullah or Ahmed, this proves life has ALWAYS been about looks and looks ONLY. India could still be a cow worshipping, monkey kissing, shit flinging country but if everyone turned into Aryan Chads tomorrow then they would be forgiven for their disgusting behaviours.
:yes::blackpill: A curry could be named "Stephan" and wears a cross necklace and has no accent and people would still see him a 0 smv hindu pajeet
I can't call Chinks subhuman either, the mogging I experienced from them at school has almost made me want to break a wall, no joke. These Chinks are efficient at completing complicated and boring shit, so there's no way I could call them 'subhuman'.
Chinks mog most other Asians, some of them can get white foids easily, in fact they have better chances with white foids (and other foids that seek neoteny) than with their own women

Niggas are incompetent in general but they can cope with athletics, strength and flex about that all day.
American niggas mog all nonwhites, most Africans are subhuman tho
It feels like being curry is the only ALL ROUNDER subhuman specimen out there, I guess that includes curry passing people because looks are the only thing that matters, must be brutal as fuck to be curry passing and live amongst normal looking people :feelsrope:
Being curry is the antithesis of smv, curries are the blackhole of ugliness, the reason a noticeable percentage of Iranis are ugly (especially me) is because we resemble curries, India singlehandedly defines most of the "ugly standards" for other countries, The sands that resemble curries & hairy chimpanzees the least (Turks, Levants) have the highest smv

But yes many foids nowadays refuse to wear the headscarf in public altogether. Probably in 1-3 years most of Tehran and other big cities will look like this. And yes this video is real, there are many parts in Tehran and I assume a few other big cities where people are dressed like this.
But that's publicly, in their homes and private places yes 95% of people are fully degenerate and exactly like this. (My own family is the 5% of course).

Needless to say I've never been to these expensive malls for the sake of preserving what's left of my sanity.

And people making videos like these are retards with inferiority complexes that thirst Western cock. You see being a sandnigger, specially an Iranian means from the beginning of your life you see yourself portrayed as shit in the Western media, it's a huge psychological warfare. I used to almost cry when I saw videos like this in Western sites thinking oh they finally can see that we are not backwards primitives. But nowadays I know better than that.
The creators of this video are the same and are trying so hard to appeal to the Western audience and suck their cock and announce to them that they have fully embraced the Jewish mandate and have become degenerate and Westernized devoid of any value and culture that is contradictory to that of the West.

@Destroyed lonely thoughts?

The owner of that channel would sell a picture of his mama'a pussy for 10 bucks and use it as a thumbnail if he could.

:feelshaha:

Isn't that more the fault of economic sanctions against Iran?
Half of it is because of systematic corruption. Or maybe even more. Only last year a huge embezzlement was revealed worth 3.7 Billion dollars. They bought cheap dollars from the government to import goods (these cheap government dollars are strictly for importing necessities to counter the sanctions effect on prices of food, etc.) but instead they sold the dollars in the free market for almost double the price.

Sorry boyo, I'll make sure not to do this to you again;).
Kek no worries mang; I was half-joking half-discerning a brutal part about my past, which is what we do a lt here tbh.
I thought about simply finding another post where I mass tagged people and tagging everyone from there once again, but it was already getting to be a lot of people with all the MENAcels I tagged for this, even though I spoilered it I didn't want to overdo it, so I just tagged some people who were there and left it at that:feelshaha::feelsthink:.
kek I do the same thing, I'm thinking of making a mass @ list for users who always/constantly are interested in what I share, but then I also know that it may vary by the post, and some are more interested than others ofc.
Based tits in thumbnail
Yeah mang I need my face in between those. :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Replace it with "South Asia" and you've got yourself an accurate statement. I said long ago, if you're an ethnic but from an East Asian or a MENA background, then it isn't that bad, you're closer to the average White experience than anywhere NEAR the average South Asian experience. The most populous region in Europe is in Eastern Europe, and many Asian and MENA countries have higher HDIs than regions in Eastern Europe, so JFL at muh JBW, it's more like "Just don't be Curry".

Only if you're Black or South Asian can you truly say you've got it bad, your countries are worthless shitholes, your people are incompetent and unnecessary prideful, for South Asia specifically there's mass Inceldom if you're an ugly sub5, there's nothing to cope with like 'muh ancestry and history' like sub 5s from Europe, East Asia and MENA countries. And no matter how much the GDP gets higher people keep dirtying new infrastructure projects like stupid animals, the country will forever be in a hopeless state.
It’s brutal being curry ngl

Whoredom became global. It's over.

built by the americans

Cope, no. I mean yeah MENAs are low IQ (and they were higher before all the Diaspora cowards left their country for Western money, Iran is suffering less from this than the Maghreb for example which literally loses on a daily basis all his graduates). Nonetheless they are still capable of building infrastructure. A good economy or creating technology is another matter on the other hand. But anyone (except African Blacks) can build basic buildings, malls, houses, etc.

But look at the cars for example, you can tell the poverty. Nothing brand new, old cars from 1990s or so. Most of their cities look cheap. Those pictures are representative of all the MENA world, you'd see approximately similar people, faces, breasts, heights, buildings, whatever, in Algeria for example. Yes of course there are Stacies, some you'd mistake for Europeans almost because they have similar pheno + light eyes + tall height + big breasts, I have a female cousin like that. But yeah we're below Europeans overall, we're not a competition.

they will just show the better parts of it of course

Of course.

Ethnics here told me that Iran and other MENA countries are filled with short, ugly truecels who could never compete with glorious Aryan Europeans, and unfuckably ugly women who look like goblins in comparison with white women and yet are still somehow white only.

I never said that. I'd probably be borderline Incel in my own country if we were strictly objective (but a man needs to cope). My "father" is the loser of my entire tree, so he took a shitty woman. He had bad genes already, he should have moneymaxed and aimed for a high genetics female like other uncles did but like I said he's a dumbass.

But on the other hand, no they can't compete with Aryans. Despite being genetically close, they are still extremely far (the timeline of splitted evolution is long -- 40k years difference if I'm not mistaken? -- and Europeans were lucky enough to have a good climate, continent, resources, and met Neanderthal aka "colors"). They can SEA to some extent. Who cannot? I'm sure you yourself, buddy boyo, could as well. Have you seen how ugly gooks can be? Some are borderline 1/10. Who can't fuck that? But they will never get something as "good" (by SEA standards) as what itsOver had, let alone better. Like everywhere, the actually attractive women are Chad/Rich only.

I mentioned in a previous conversation with you that there was a 5-6/10 White guy dating a tall big titted Moroccan in my building, so, no the women are not all goblinas. But many are still White/Chad/Chaddam only, the two statements don't contradict each other.

As for the oppression part, this is completely false, just like the terrorism propaganda, the Elites have an agenda and need to demonize the MENA apparently. Most women don't wear any scarf or anything in Algeria, if you search videos, like I said you'll see the same as the video you posted. They go to university etc.

PS: Sorry for not anwering more often and systematically, I barely have time, I must handle my life, my current routine is dysfunctional. And this is a message to all the kind users who notify me, do not take it personal if you don't get an answer as fast as you expected.

Whoredom became global. It's over.

Yes this is true. People think in MENA countries women are beaten to death and shit but actually they're fucking Chad tourists. I'm not there but given how they reject me online I bet that's what they do.

every fucking man there mogs me

Yes this is true. People think in MENA countries women are beaten to death and shit but actually they're fucking Chad tourists. I'm not there but given how they reject me online I bet that's what they do.
sad but true :incel:

People who say sandniggas are subhuman most likely never met them, and white people don't even care about these White passing sands having their name being Abdullah or Ahmed, this proves life has ALWAYS been about looks and looks ONLY.
Its not about politics, its all looks. Anyone who says otherwise is coping hard