Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2013 nostalgia.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I have nostalgia about 2013, was nice to get drunk with those local dudes I use to hang with and was my first year of getting SUPER drunk, first got a bit drunk in 2012 though.

One of the dudes has a girlfriend and others probably do too so don’t wanna hang with them anymore, nothing personal but they would bring their girlfriends with them I bet and I don’t need to see shit that I don’t wanna see since I have a jealously problem, would rather just a dudes only drinking session.

Not that they asked lately but yeah.

I was 13/14 in 2013. Good year tbh just playing vidya and meeting with friends. I didn't know what inceldom was and being a virgin didn't worry me so life was still mostly peaceful. Also at that age I was a brony kek, no wonder I'm an incel now.

I was 13/14 in 2013. Good year tbh just playing vidya and meeting with friends. I didn't know what inceldom was and being a virgin didn't worry me so life was still mostly peaceful. Also at that age I was a brony kek, no wonder I'm an incel now.
Man, I got drunk before and during the drinking session with those I speak of in middle 2015.

Pretty much the same story for me, I actually used to look forward to the future, though that it'd get better after HS......:fuk:

Truecel trait: you drink alone

Fuck, man, it sucks how I’m a serious emotional wreck now. I didn’t expect to become like this, shit hits you unexpectedly and hard.

you got your teeth fixed now, you increased your smv and can ascend with local foid.

I thought you were going to say you missed How I met your mother, the last decent normie show tbh