Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who tried to become friends with the outcasts, how did it turn out?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I made a post similar to this but i wanted to ask the question to you’ll instead. For me i tried to be friends with most of them but it never ended up anywhere. Most of them didn’t wanna talk much and some of them already had there friend groups and weren’t interested in becoming any closer friends to anyone else. None of them were really interested in hanging out or even texting sometimes.

Most of them are loners who rot at home and i tried to change that but they domt wanna change things. And once again some already have there close friends and don’t wanna make new ones. I even ended up annoying some cuz i kept speaking to them a lot. It’s so hard to make friends now a days. Most of them only wanted to talk when at school or class. It’s mainly the popular kids who wanna talk but i’m not comfortable around them and can’t fit in with them since they’re arrogant when it comes to incels like me

Last edited:
You already know my answer. I had a better chance of befriending the popular kids honestly.

You already know my answer. I had a better chance of befriending the popular kids honestly.
I didn’t have a chance with them. I never seem to be able to fit in with the super sociable popular kids cuz they notice how i’m off and weird. I get more uncomfortable around them and feel like i can’t be my self around them cuz they might pick on me so i always just stood quiet around them. I know they wouldn’t like me much and it would be worst

incels can't be friends most the time. niggas who don't speak won't stay around other niggas who don't speak. they'll want someone low inhib entertaining and funny and not weird like them. most outcast niggas hate themselves they won't want to be around people similar to how they are. they want someone higher up on the social status totem pole to befriend them not someone weird and low status.

no amount of speaking to these people will make them like you. they either like you or don't. if they get the impression you're weird, boring and low status then they won't really want to be around you.

Last edited:
Most of them didn’t wanna talk much and some of them already had there friend groups and weren’t interested in becoming any closer friends to anyone else. None of them were really interested in hanging out or even texting sometimes
thats a defense mechanism

incels can't be friends most the time. niggas who don't speak won't stay around other niggas who don't speak. they'll want someone low inhib entertaining and funny and not weird like them. most outcast niggas hate themselves they won't want to be around people similar to how they are. they want someone higher up on the social status totem pole to befriend them not someone weird and low status.

no amount of speaking to these people will make them like you. they either like you or don't. if they get the impression you're weird, boring and low status then they won't really want to be around you.
I have the feeling it's same on here. If we all met irl we wouldn't like each other- hell, most of us don't fucking like each other on here anyways. This is the reason why there will never be something goofy and stupid like a "beta uprising" or "incel revolution"; deep on the inside, we hate each other more than we hate the normies because we hate ourselves, so we will never have unity. Most of us are wannabe normies.

Not me though :feelskek: , but you get the point.

I made a post similar to this but i wanted to ask the question to you’ll instead. For me i tried to be friends with most of them but it never ended up anywhere. Most of them didn’t wanna talk much and some of them already had there friend groups and weren’t interested in becoming any closer friends to anyone else. None of them were really interested in hanging out or even texting sometimes.

Most of them are loners who rot at home and i tried to change that but they domt wanna change things. And once again some already have there close friends and don’t wanna make new ones. I even ended up annoying some cuz i kept speaking to them a lot. It’s so hard to make friends now a days. Most of them only wanted to talk when at school or class. It’s mainly the popular kids who wanna talk but i’m not comfortable around them and can’t fit in with them since they’re arrogant when it comes to incels like me
Good.

I have a few street people homeless friends.

They're pretty wacky and mostly substance abusers.

But easy to chat with.

Same as trying to befriend anyone in school. Most cliques would allow me in, but I was never really friends with them or did much with them outside of them calling me when they needed a body. I was "nice", inoffensive ugly NPC.

I have the feeling it's same on here. If we all met irl we wouldn't like each other- hell, most of us don't fucking like each other on here anyways. This is the reason why there will never be something goofy and stupid like a "beta uprising" or "incel revolution"; deep on the inside, we hate each other more than we hate the normies because we hate ourselves, so we will never have unity. Most of us are wannabe normies.

exactly this. there's no uprising but there's gonna be an increase in lone attackers. we can never unify because everyone's too autistic for that. if we all gathered up and met irl, hierarchies would spontaneously form and the niggas on the top who are most low inhib, entertaining, NT and better looking would betray everyone for a whiff of pussy he probably won't get. our common objective is to get pussy and find love but the game is made in such a way we basically have to pretend to be friends while we're actually enemies. dangling pussy makes men behave different. foids ruin groups. it's all status and social games and incels aren't immune to getting sucked into it

exactly this. there's no uprising but there's gonna be an increase in lone attackers. we can never unify because everyone's too autistic for that. if we all gathered up and met irl, hierarchies would spontaneously form and the niggas on the top who are most low inhib, entertaining, NT and better looking would betray everyone for a whiff of pussy he probably won't get. our common objective is to get pussy and find love but the game is made in such a way we basically have to pretend to be friends while we're actually enemies. dangling pussy makes men behave different. foids ruin groups. it's all status and social games and incels aren't immune to getting sucked into it
Unless we all take our own individual positions or small clusters/groups based on the ones we get along well with and never communicate directly with the rest, like a spy network or a team of snipERs (in GTA) :feelsthink:

I'm guessing you mog the outcasts but you're too non-NT for the normies.
It is what it is, you just have to accept that you're peerless.

I'm guessing you mog the outcasts but you're too non-NT for the normies.
It is what it is, you just have to accept that you're peerless.
No, the outcasts mogged him. They mogged me as well in terms of NT, we were all physically subhuman

Unless we all take our own individual positions or small clusters/groups based on the ones we get along well with and never communicate directly with the rest, like a spy network or a team of snipERs (in GTA) :feelsthink:
the inkie civil wars

Same as trying to befriend anyone in school. Most cliques would allow me in, but I was never really friends with them or did much with them outside of them calling me when they needed a body. I was "nice", inoffensive ugly NPC.
Invisible

Yeah I've never had any luck with making friends after becoming an adult. The problem is that everyone already has a social circle and if you're too low status or not NT they don't want you to be a part of it no matter where they are in the social hierarchy so I've given up on making friends

the inkie civil wars
Well no we would still be working together. See mercenaries are working for their own self-interest, but they can still work together for another interest, like wagner. Taking a route more similar to a private military contractor than a conventional uprising (in video game0

I tried in the past a few times, even now on some apps where you can choose males for friends only lol. But these "friendless outcasts" are living with girlfriends. Okay fuck you mogger. The end.

incels can't be friends most the time. niggas who don't speak won't stay around other niggas who don't speak. they'll want someone low inhib entertaining and funny and not weird like them. they want someone higher up on the social status totem pole to befriend them not someone weird and low status.
I used to be the low inhib jester of my friend group up until middle school. I was bullied into being a social recluse and I haven’t made any friends since. I’ve learned not to trust normies because if you’re weird they’ll always laugh at you and not with you.
I really believe if things were slightly different I might’ve passed as a normie too. :feelsbadman:

Well no we would still be working together. See mercenaries are working for their own self-interest, but they can still work together for another interest, like wagner. Taking a route more similar to a private military contractor than a conventional uprising (in video game0
spraying down tha fakecels (im videospiel)
Shooting Pew Pew GIF

I used to be the low inhib jester of my friend group up until middle school. I was bullied into being a social recluse and I haven’t made any friends since. I’ve learned not to trust normies because if you’re weird they’ll always laugh at you and not with you.
I really believe if things were slightly different I might’ve passed as a normie too. :feelsbadman:
i think you would've. just shit luck. normies abuse the negative social feedback loop pill to destroy others. that shit leaves niggas scarred and affects all their other interactions for the rest of their life. normies mentally destroy niggas to get status. just human nature it's in their genetics. sorry this happened to you

Avoid peope-le at all cost

Yep. This experience seems to be very common among members here. @DarkStarDown the "living meme" effect on full display. It dehumanizes you, you're done, socially scarred for life, it's ovER.

You know, this logic actually makes sense when we apply some psychological principles here, as well as correlations between online behavior:
-Many IT users are Incels in denial, LTNs, landwhales, etc. who frequently target us & other "Incel/blackpill adjacent" types.
-Communal narcissism: People wish to "punch down" more or less in order to assert themselves as a "hero" & good-guy, even though they target weak types.
-This also correlates with normies seeking to fulfill their status.
Yep. This experience seems to be very common among members here. @DarkStarDown the "living meme" effect on full display. It dehumanizes you, you're done, socially scarred for life, it's ovER.
It is brutal boyo; you were seen as a joke & that will never change.

Some losers tried to approach me when I was in high school because I was one of the few people who treated them well, I never became friends with them anyway, with the mentality I have now I would have accepted them.

From my experience, being friends with sub5 and autistic guy are not worth it at all, you will just rot with them forever and never evolve in any field that matter to you.

And honestly it's true that having social interraction is very important for us as human being, we were made to have social interraction, to talk, laught and all of that, for God sake WE CAN SPEAK.

But you better choose the people you talk to, i deccided to never be friends with sub5 or autistic people anymore, they are the biggest waste of time ever, even normies who are already a pain in the ass aren't ass much wasting your time

Didn't work out

From my experience, being friends with sub5 and autistic guy are not worth it at all, you will just rot with them forever and never evolve in any field that matter to you.

And honestly it's true that having social interraction is very important for us as human being, we were made to have social interraction, to talk, laught and all of that, for God sake WE CAN SPEAK.

But you better choose the people you talk to, i deccided to never be friends with sub5 or autistic people anymore, they are the biggest waste of time ever, even normies who are already a pain in the ass aren't ass much wasting your time
I can barely find any who aren’t sub 5 or autistic. Most of the ones who aren’t don’t accept me and i don’t fit in with them and most of them already have their friends. But yeah i think i won’t get anywhere with being friends with the ones who are completely friendless cuz i’ll never get to meet new people or anything

Then they were not outcasts just popular nerds. I think you feel like ''outcasts'' are nerdy geeky people which
isn't true. The outcast is the person who you don't want to be seen hanging around with. The outcast doesn't
have a group of friends. They are usually outcasted for down syndrome, autism, sub-5 looks etc.

Then they were not outcasts just popular nerds. I think you feel like ''outcasts'' are nerdy geeky people which
isn't true. The outcast is the person who you don't want to be seen hanging around with. The outcast doesn't
have a group of friends. They are usually outcasted for down syndrome, autism, sub-5 looks etc.
It honeslty depends on the person.
One aquitance i had was hated by mostly everyone, the only people who liked him were a few autistics/emo kids. He was autistic himself and mostly bullied. He was in no way popular at all. I had another aquitance who also was cleary autistic and only had me and 2 other aquitances.

Then there’s another aquitance i had who most likely hates me who is actually popular and isn’t an outcast. He is the only one who isn’t a “outcast” that i know. Now for the rest of the people i knew, they had no friends and they only had me which is only one person so legit all of them are like the “losers” of the school. They just luckily found someone to relate to them

I gave up on finding new friends. 99% of friendships i had were one sided and im tired of finding some unicorns who dont get repulsed by me

I was the outcast and no one wanted to be friends with me. I would sit alone and eat lunch alone.

Yeah I've never had any luck with making friends after becoming an adult. The problem is that everyone already has a social circle and if you're too low status or not NT they don't want you to be a part of it no matter where they are in the social hierarchy so I've given up on making friends
It's over

I was the outcast and no one wanted to be friends with me. I would sit alone and eat lunch alone.
school days were torture days I'm glad I graduated because I hated most of my classmates my years were lonely people are so heartless these days

Nope, I didn't and don't have any friends.