Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] 2014 new year,best new year celebration for me ever

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
ı was so good at school back then , had friends,was not an incel,ı was a lonely cowboy fighting and winning against normie scum

at home everything was pretty good too , we lived happily with my stepfather

that day 31 december , my old stacy aunt and his richfag husband came for a visit,it was very fun,we all talked and had fun ,mother,stepfather,aunt,uncle and me....

then they left , guess what, my grandparents came to visit when it was close to 00:00 , we counted down and celebrated together , ıt felt amazıng... we were actually havıng fun famıly days after all that shit we went through...

and then,2015 came and all hell broke loose...

ı wısh my father dıed a long time ago,he really was the breakıng poınt consıdering all my life.if he was out ,or even my mother didnt went back to hım,ı would have been ın a completely dıfferent place ın my life for fucks sake,its really sad to think how obsessing over chad does to a family,its fuckıng broken,BROKEN FOREVER

Now ı am goıng to kill every member when they are expired for me , or just cut them out forever.......

Mogs me for having a best year...

I've been depressed since I was conceived.
ı was depressed for the longer times but 2014 was just fuckıng amazıng , my biggest chad year , ı mıss those days so so much

nice. it was aids for me though. already old.

I loved 2014 too brocel it was a wonderful year

October or june
October sounds about right :feelshehe:

I have given you an opportunity to ascend properly with these lovely women :ping:

Garn

In 2014, my hatred for girls was becoming stronger. In 2016 I was introduced to Elliot Rodger. In 2022, I became an incel

In 2014, my hatred for girls was becoming stronger. In 2016 I was introduced to Elliot Rodger. In 2022, I became an incel
I was always incel tho

over for me since '04, why am I still here :feelsrope:

I was 14 ,it was perfect
Amazon Prime Comics GIF by The Boys

I had the best orgasms of my life that year , fuck it was so fucking good man it was like i wqs actually fucking celebrities

I was 14 ,it was perfect
Amazon Prime Comics GIF by The Boys

I had the best orgasms of my life that year , fuck it was so fucking good man it was like i wqs actually fucking celebrities
based, the early fapping years are the best, then you realise more and more that you're just coping and illusionmaxxing

based, the early fapping years are the best, then you realise more and more that you're just coping and illusionmaxxing
True ,man those were so real orgasms that i was passing out loooooool ,humping the bed was so good

never began for no-twisted-fantasycels, for wankcels like us it's just over
I was doing erotic aspsxia too , those were the fucking days

hmm you don't become an incel (unless there are other factors such as a car accident) you are born incel
Im copimg probably i was incel

2007 was the last good year for me.

At 12 years old it was the last year I was bullied, had some friends in school, had social life, hack even hanged around with w0men and they were nice, can you believe it??

After 2008/9 when social networks were introduced and the smart phone started to become popular all hell broke loose, the 2008 ((Jooish finnacial banking scheme crash)) happend so all houses started to become expensive.

the 2000s were the last normal years of humanity.

2014 also was a decent year for me tbh, I really tried to looksmaxx that year, and tried hard with women, but alas didn't succed with them.

After 2008/9 when social networks were introduced and the smart phone started to become popular all hell broke loose, the 2008 ((Jooish finnacial banking scheme crash)) happend so all houses started to become expensive.
You could still msnmaxx or facebpokmax pre instagram tho

2014 also was a decent year for me tbh, I really tried to looksmaxx that year, and tried hard with women, but alas didn't succed with them.
2014 was the last year pre social media boom