[It's Over] 2019, STILL THE BIGGEST TRUECEL Around

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-

Very interesting stories hes given, but you can clearly see the mental pain behind the physical facade that he portrays. This guy, just like all of us other ugly males will never find love, because we have been deemed too unattractive to date.

So inceltears, where does the personality "trait" sink in here? Because this guy seems to have one of the best personalities and great outlook on life yet he is still ALONE because why??? O thats right, BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS

AND This guy is now 40 and has never had a date, confirmed from his facebook post on valentines day ( before any normies try to refute this post)

Admit it normies, there is not someone for everyone, looks are not subjective, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, looks will always be objective.

ITS OVER

I seriously wish this guy all the best, but hope he swallows the blackpill because like i mentioned under all of that physical facade you can tell he is struggling with the mental pain of being alone but is unable to vent his true feelings.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
cope.
a haircut and glasses morph his personality into a more appealing one for women

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Major
-
he is living at insane mode but nowhere near as this guy he is a truest of all cels, being adult in child body while also at same time having to pay for expensive treatment (no food just liquid forever connected to your stomach) + being on painkillers 24/7 or he won't be able to stand the pain otherwise he will die at least dude from OP's video can drink a beer, eat a pizza or whatever he want to cope with.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

-
he is living at insane mode but nowhere near as this guy he is a truest of all cels, being adult in child body while also at same time having to pay for expensive treatment (no food just liquid forever connected to your stomach) + being on painkillers 24/7 or he won't be able to stand the pain otherwise he will die at least dude from OP's video can drink a beer, eat a pizza or whatever he want to cope with.
yea but he isnt ugly so he mogs ugly guy in the youtube vid i posted

Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
why he doesnt rope?

masterwizard

masterwizard

Major
-
whats wrong with him exactly ?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
public speaking

NTmogs and statusmogs me

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Admiral
-
Are you sure he wasn't able to get a girl through status-maxxing some deformed guys who become famous due to their appearance were able to?

maskedman

maskedman

Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen
-
If you cover the left side of his face, you can see he had chad potential. Look at his right eye area.

Tbh, I have a lot of respect for him for making it to the point he is at today. I would have roped long before I could stand in front of a bunch of people in the form that he is in.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

-
If you cover the left side of his face, you can see he had chad potential. Look at his right eye area.

Tbh, I have a lot of respect for him for making it to the point he is at today. I would have roped long before I could stand in front of a bunch of people in the form that he is in.
Agreed

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
He's an admirable man, no doubt, but I can't understand what he is saying.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Disciple of the teachings and music of St. Yogacel
-
How old is he?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I’m glad I’m not him tbh..

Could always be worse

FinnCel

FinnCel

Legend
-
He doesn't shower enough and takes enough haircuts.
Also he disrespects whameeeeen
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Sad, thankfully I am not as bad as him

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

Recruit
-
Wow, such a painful experience. Andy Milionakis also don't get older, he is 40+ and looks like 16 years old.