Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 2020 will be a shitshow

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
just lol, with all the shootings that have happened so many fighting compilation and best gore videos will come out. this will be giga lifefuel and many fighting compilations will Come out.

Ye, so many shootings. They got so boring. I am not that interested anymore.

Idk if i live long enough to see that tbh.

everyday is a shitshow if you don't have good bones

more hERos will emerge because things will definitely not get any better

more hERos will emerge because things will definitely not get any better

Yep. it is downhill from here.

While society continues to decay and more ERs happen, they will continue to tell themselves that this is a problem of toxic-masculinity, guns, or some other retarded answer. This pretty much gaurentees they can never fix what is wrong.

i like to watch civilization go to shit

Tradcucks who worship white wimmins fearing Black Plague.

2020 is indeed going to be a shitshow, especially in the USA. We either get 4 more years of Trump or we get 4 years of some Boomer SJW appeaser running the country.

If trump wins we will see the left go completely mental and probably start shooting and blowing shit up. If he loses we get 4 years of some SJW Marxist identity politics nut case that’s most likely going to target “muh hate speech” and bring in millions of more illegal aliens to replace whitey and raise our taxes so we can pay for all their freebies.

Maybe we will all get free college educations so everyone can get a worthless piece of paper because no good paying jobs exist in the country.

2020 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Ssss

That's it. I'm moving to Bombay!

Incel rebellion will happen

I love bestgore. The owner is blackpilled af.

2020 will be worse, I can guarantee it.

Lookin forward to it. Then I can do bettER.

all years are the same to me

Yep. it is downhill from here.

While society continues to decay and more ERs happen, they will continue to tell themselves that this is a problem of toxic-masculinity, guns, or some other retarded answer. This pretty much gaurentees they can never fix what is wrong.
They already know why there's incels, they made society this way so we could be easier controlled. The only 'solution' they will entertain will be gun control for younger men. But then it'll really go down.

what about fighting compilations tho
Do you have any favourites you are willing to share ? i am interested .
Incel rebellion will happen
Cope
They already know why there's incels, they made society this way so we could be easier controlled. The only 'solution' they will entertain will be gun control for younger men. But then it'll really go down.
or another War .. preferably another World War to Keep the growing powers down .