Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I made a new incel discord. Please join

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Getting bored so made another incel discord. Bots are all set up and this one has gore of foids dying and hentai. Join if you want to discuss truecels related things. INCELS ONLY! ALL FAKECELS WILL BE BANNED

Alright, count me in: We need to set-up a user verification process though, some users here are sus(move this to lounge)

Alright, count me in: We need to set-up a user verification process though, some users here are sus(move this to lounge)
Yes, don't worry. It's already set up. I'm going to link this on my YouTube channel as well. I'll give you mod.

cant wait to get my discord banned again jfl

The first rule of the server is not talking about the server
Teknik club bauserjunior

Im done with incel Discords. Joining incel servers costed me 2 accounts

Getting bored so made another incel discord. Bots are all set up and this one has gore of foids dying and hentai. Join if you want to discuss truecels related things. INCELS ONLY! ALL FAKECELS WILL BE BANNED

Joined!

Can I say nigger?

Ok, let me go create an account first

@Dregster @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Linky Love can this be moved to the bunker please?

I’m in

I'm done with Discord. Unless you're talking to 100 kittens like @Linky Love, it's destruction for your mind. Well, either way, it's destruction for your mind.

@Dregster @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Linky Love can this be moved to the bunker please?
There's no point, infiltrators who have access to the bunker will still see it.

There's no point, infiltrators who have access to the bunker will still see it.
Fair enough- plus, we've been doing a good job at catching those we suspect.

Fair enough- plus, we've been doing a good job at catching those we suspect.
Yeah but it's like a dog chasing it's own tail. They're never going to fuck off

I'm done with Discord. Unless you're talking to 100 kittens like @Linky Love, it's destruction for your mind. Well, either way, it's destruction for your mind.

Not that a 2024cel like me would have any business there anyways

Even though I tried to register on Dec 17, 2022

why is that the only thing there is to use? what is so great about it? i wont use it from something bad about heard years ago.

why is that the only thing there is to use? what is so great about it? i wont use it from something bad about heard years ago.
Because the UI is good and it's popular.

Doesn't Discord ban your servers and accounts every time you try this shit?

Have you guys tried opening an IRC channel over Rizon instead?

Doesn't Discord ban your servers and accounts every time you try this shit?

Have you guys tried opening an IRC channel over Rizon instead?
No. Unfortunately most people refuse to use anything outside of discord.

I tried to enter, is it down, or banned already?

What are the advantages of a Discord server? If it's for discussing truecel stuff, why not do it here on the forum?

I might join so if you see a regularmanlet it is me

The invite is invalid

Not sure if gore is allowed on telegram, not sure why people like gore anyways but you should try making one of those instead. Discord, reddit and other jewish controlled apps/websites are never gonna accept you.

The discord of arelius was banned in 1 moth max

Getting banned speedrun.