Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 2020 year of change

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Do you believe this year will be bettter? Why or why not? I do believe it will be the best year for me starts rough but gonnna end up smooth, after alcohol and weed I’m bluepilled and feel better than blackpilled I feel hope and motivation and better senses.

Just another year, i'll try to low inhib and get treatment for my redness though

2020 will be a year of change, terrible change.

I dont expect a lot of this year

nothing will ever change for me

It doesn't matter what year it is im still an incel tbh

I don't think things will change for me but at least in america or the world? Yeah as more normies get screwed over or get nothing I think more guys will push issues like inceldom or at least how awful relationships are for non-chad men. I even see stuff like that hit the front page of reddit once in a while so I think it's getting more attention.

It's worst. Everything is worst all the time.

Year of the rope

If I can trap a girl in my apartment until she gets Stockholm Syndrome and marries me, then yes. If not, no

Things will ONLY get worse. Until somehow female psychology becomes changed so they prefer ugly males which won’t likely happen
If I can trap a girl in my apartment until she gets Stockholm Syndrome and marries me, then yes. If not, no
she’ll pretend to like you and run as soon as she gets the chance, be prepared for that

she’ll pretend to like you and run as soon as she gets the chance, be prepared for that
Yea she might also try to hit my with some marital rape bs. I might need to go back to the drawing board

I'm getting some surgery this year so I have some hope

Happy of neu YAR ye scurvy dogs!

ARR!

Screenshot 20200215 100803  01

I'm tryna get swole

2020 plans:
Gymaxx
Moneymax
Of course I will die when life doesn't resemble absolute hell :lul: