Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020s will be the decade of mass male suicides and men going ER

yes I plan on roping in 2020
why would anyone kill themselves without er? it really does not make any sense to me, to go quietly without foids.

I think one of the only reasons I stay alive is to see what Clown World will do next.

It will just end up like Japan. Castrated men laying down to rot. I’d like for violent uprising, but that’s wishful thinking.

why would anyone kill themselves without er? it really does not make any sense to me, to go quietly without foids.
because some of us have nothing to live for anymore and our copes have become obsolete, some of us are sick of being a subhuman and dealing with society's bullshit, killing others is pointless because more humans will just spawn to replace them, death is the only solution for inceldom for some of us

The collapse is the best cope there is.

using browser fingerprinting (or tracker cookies, or whatever) they have a good idea of what sites each user visits. they could just preemptively shadow ban anyone visit conservative or alt news sites.

and no one could do anything about it. i'm sure they already to an extent. prevent any potential problem users from having their posts appear on any trending news feed

hidden user scores are already a thing on stuff like Tinder and online game matchmaking, I don't see why it wouldn't spread further and be used to determine where your posts show up in twitter replies or comments, which always show some bullshit unexplained ordering of the content where the most upvoted or most recent entries are rarely at the top

hidden user scores are already a thing on stuff like Tinder and online game matchmaking, I don't see why it wouldn't spread further and be used to determine where your posts show up in twitter replies or comments, which always show some bullshit unexplained ordering of the content where the most upvoted or most recent entries are rarely at the top

of course

the trending score * a hidden user score, such as .1 for non-leftists

and posting in a sub marked as evil (braincels) will your account have nazi_user = 1

of course

the trending score * a hidden user score, such as .1 for non-leftists

and posting in a sub marked as evil (braincels) will your account have nazi_user = 1

that's exactly right. i'm sure it's already in use in some places, or at least in places where the comments don't already have "editor's choices" set aside at the top (shitholes like The Guardian)

Last edited:
that's exactly right. i'm sure it's already in use in some places, or at least in places where the comments don't already have "editor's choices" set aside at the top (shitholes like The Guardian)

and we already saw how casually they delisted the incels wiki based off of a single tweet

since google and FB have god control over the internet, I'll be surprised if a non-leftist will ever win political office again.

This is where incels will be stronger than normies.

View attachment 112777

All we've ever known was solitude, isolation, and societal rejection.

This is nothing to us.

May the lord have mercy on normie souls that can't handle the coming darkness.
God bless incels and their holy war

It will just end up like Japan. Castrated men laying down to rot. I’d like for violent uprising, but that’s wishful thinking.
Maybe cucks and feminists will realize demonizing the most capable strata of your population will fuck you in the future. I hope it all falls apart

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back