Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020s will be the decade of mass male suicides and men going ER

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
We all know that normie males are incapable accepting the truth about their situation but at least a small percentage of them will. And part of those men won't be able to handle the reality that men are considered garbage in western countries.

Average normie male sees himself as a marvel comics hero and feels special. When he learns that women only go for chad-ish males, his entire reality comes crashing down.

Couple that with Gen Z lied to out the ass about how communism is great and we're all equal...

Bring it on. As bad as things are, they have to get much, much worse. Modern society needs to reap what it has sown.

Fun times ahead.

I wonder when the first truly well thought out ER happens.

Heroes be blessed

This is where incels will be stronger than normies.

All we've ever known was solitude, isolation, and societal rejection.

This is nothing to us.

May the lord have mercy on normie souls that can't handle the coming darkness.

Last edited:
Bring it on. As bad as things are, they have to get much, much worse. Modern society needs to reap what it has sown.

Fun times ahead.

Hear here.

View attachment 112777

This is nothing to us.

May the lord have mercy on souls of normies that can't handle the coming darkness.

Modern society needs to reap what it has sown.

Mass incel suicides is something society wants. That's why nothing is ever done about the male suicide rate.

ER incidents on the other hand is bothersome to them and is reaping what they have sown. I don't agree with ER/CHO stuff but they are the result of treating below average men as subhuman

things will only get worse

View attachment 112777

This is nothing to us.

May the lord have mercy on souls of normies that can't handle the coming darkness.
Amen brother

I hope OP is correct. However, I don't want them to die a silent death, too many men do ...

I want to see society (especially foids) get a taste of the demons THEY created with their promiscuity and hypergamy.

Life fuel. I want others to suffer like I have suffered

We've already seen a massive uptick in men going ER and I don't see the trend reversing any time soon.

they desERve everything they get

Of course this topic has 60 guests viewing it.

Most likely. The 2020's will probably be the time where society officially declares war on ugly men.

i cant wait to see how ridiculous society gets with its laws and society rules.

clown world awaits, honk honk.

Sexdoll massification

I truly hope people will wake up.

it does certainly appear that many men are going er. I wonder if the dam will break in 2020

I really hope there is a fucking massive world war that kills 99% of humanity.

Doomsayercel

We keep coping by “xxxx” will be the tear this or that happenes.

In reality nothing ever happened and society becomes more degenerate. It’s all a cope

something will happen in 2020 definitely, what, I don't know, the american elections alone are enough to make that year unstable and weird

something will happen in 2020 definitely, what, I don't know, the american elections alone are enough to make that year unstable and weird

tech companies banning anyone who might vote for trump

they desERve everything they get

I agree. They've really given us males no choice but to retaliate. They mock us whenever we complain, so discourse is off the table.
Surely they will understand the language of live ammunition.

Even without male uprising, the 2020s will be turbulent and downright unlivable due to political turmoil and climate change.
Expect food shortages soon due to common grains, the basis of organized societies, not being able to grow due to the rapidly changing climate.

Millions of climate refugees will result, and whatever strategy developed nations use will lead to disaster because we are talking about desperate, hungry people.

Last edited:
We all know that normie males are incapable accepting the truth about their situation but at least a small percentage of them will. And part of those men won't be able to handle the reality that men are considered garbage in western countries.

Average normie male sees himself as a marvel comics hero and feels special. When he learns that women only go for chad-ish males, his entire reality comes crashing down.

Couple that with Gen Z lied to out the ass about how communism is great and we're all equal...

Very true things can only intensify and men will only take so much bullshit,once people in general begin to lost their quality of life it won't take long for a revolt against the entire system also when there are too much men single at that being demoralized war is usually on the horizon.

tech companies banning anyone who might vote for trump
that's already going on, in 2020 maybe internet partitioning will become mainstream where each country decides what websites and services are acceptable, the way china does it

that's already going on, in 2020 maybe internet partitioning will become mainstream where each country decides what websites and services are acceptable, the way china does it

using browser fingerprinting (or tracker cookies, or whatever) they have a good idea of what sites each user visits. they could just preemptively shadow ban anyone visit conservative or alt news sites.

and no one could do anything about it. i'm sure they already to an extent. prevent any potential problem users from having their posts appear on any trending news feed

I hope so, I love happenings

It's already happening. Everyday there is some shooter that is essentially a frustrated male who is absolutely fed up and finally snaps.

Well I've experience a lot of depraved and depressive shit.

such is a life of most incels tbh
im joking, it means going on a killing spree and offing yourself er=elliot rodger

such is a life of most incels tbh
im joking, it means going on a killing spree and offing yourself er=elliot rodger
Incels were already doing that before Elliot Rodger lol

2020s will be the decade of mass male suicides and men going ER

Don't get my hopes up anon. I might just stick around. :)

yes I plan on roping in 2020

Let it rain black pills my friends. Beta uprising when.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back