2020s will be the decade of SUICIDE. Males killing themselves will be as common as landwhales. No one will notice or care.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I hope so and i will be ony of those tbh but i think too many males are bluepilled af and happy to betabuxx a landwhale and pay whores for her pictures

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
While men who bust their ass wagesalving at a horrible 9-5 only to come home to a lonely pitiful existence of a half drunken bottle of majorska and a noose they made that they contemplate using on themselves every night won't even see a quarter of that money these whores make by sucking in their entire life time.

JFL fuck this clown world
I don't get how some sort of resistance or uprising hasn't already happened, maybe these mid-thirties lonely wageslaves are so rotten and tired from years of loneliness and depression that they just don't have the energy to rise up, it's the only reason I can think of. Or perhaps they don't realise how easy women actually have it. They need to be shown that foids are making money by selling their own shit or showing cleavage on twitch streams while men like us rot in 9-5 dead end jobs

C

ChronicPaincel

Doesn't talk much
-
So many men already kill themselves and nobody gives a shit.

Suicide is still the biggest killer for young men, people say this but nobody cares, especially women. Nobody also points out why these males commit suicide.

HOWEVER when a foid commits suicide because she didn't get enough attention on social media it's healine news for WEEKS. RAGE-FUEL.
While men who bust their ass wagesalving at a horrible 9-5 only to come home to a lonely pitiful existence of a half drunken bottle of majorska and a noose they made that they contemplate using on themselves every night won't even see a quarter of that money these whores make by sucking in their entire life time.

JFL fuck this clown world

TuxDix

TuxDix

Recruit
-
Incoming news: men killing themselves in historical numbers, shareholders MILDLY inconvenienced!

By Soystein Shekelberg

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Officer
-
Sometimes i wish i believed in heaven and god. Because this world is beyond cruel, relentless and unfair. This is not for me.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
Googled suicide to see if any interesting cases in the news. Noticed that google is using an image of a sad Stacy as their suicidal stock image.
JFL
foidcide.png

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Recruit
-
Females suffering for losing a son lifefuel ngl.
Females are the primary victims when men commit suicide, they lose their sons, their providers. Men are selfish pricks, taking the easy way out, while women are left to suffer the consequences.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
1579152809316.png

I don't think suicide will get as drastic as this topic predicts tbh, those numbers aren't that high. I suspect it will increase but not outrageously

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
That chart is for all ages. Suicide is unusually high for "prime of life" young men.
Oh good point, I need to see some stats on that then. But still, the idea that it's gonna be common for moms to lose their son and no one will care is farfetched tbh