Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The so-called "rise" of inceldom and some common blackpill misconceptions PART ONE

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Gesar
★★★★
This may be a "water is wet" tier post by those who do understand, but there are still many here who do not understand the concepts of what I am about to say. Read until the end if you wish.
First of all, I want to debunk a common myth among blackpillers, especially the dramatic or fear-mongering type, who want the claim that inceldom is a recent phenomenon due to "hypergamy" muh the world is ending muh hypergamy. Although it is true that feminism has skewed the power dynamic, those who have the genetics to get laid will still get laid. Most men are not incels, the ratio of incels to sexhavers is greatly exaggerated. You would still have been an incel 500 years ago, 1000 years ago, or 100,000 years ago.

To better put this into perspective think of your doctor's appointments as a kid. The doctor said "out of 100 boys in the room, you would be shorter than 85 of them" or something along the lines of that if you're a manlet. At school, the vast majority of other boys had adequate socialization, friend groups, etc. You were the only socially awkward one. Does it sometimes feel like you were the only one getting bullied? Yeah that's it. That has nothing to do with hypergamy, that's you being a genetic dead-end.

In reality inceldom and the so-called "blackpill" have always existed, and it exists among all species of animals, it is known as something I'm sure you've heard of it called "natural selection". The ones with undesirable genes are weeded out while the ones with desirable genes are allowed to continue to survive and reproduce.

Also women aren't affected by the blackpill and it's not because of feminism. Men have always competed over women. In every culture on earth, it was men who courted women. Men fought countless battles and wars over women. In prehistoric times, the strongest man would get the women and the weaker men were expelled or get leftovers at the very best. And women didn't need any physical qualities to survive because men protected them.

So what does this mean, it means that women only need the bare minimum for human presentation and they will be put on a pedestal to be competed over. Since the natural selection barely affects women, that means women are the harbringers of inceldom as they will be the ones to pass on genes considered undesirable for males onto their sons.

And blackpill isn't about a "few millimeteres of bone" or "leg length". That's an extremely low-IQ take. Natural selection is about your genes as a whole. You aren't an incel simply because of your jawline or nose, you're incel because the entire package of genes that you come with are undesirable. Whether it be low dimorphism + framecel, piss poor phenotype as an ethnic, non-NT and ugly (which is again the result of many features). Even models don't have perfect faces, it's their "gene package" as a whole that matters. For example, the majority of manlets not only have short legs their entire body is smaller they're a smaller human being.

However, despite all this inceldom HAS in fact risen, and is currently on the rise, but not for the reasons that you think they are. I will cover this in part 2 of my post. Tagging users who may be interested: @DarkStarDown @StonePath @Despicablecel @Stupid Clown @Lv99_BixNood @Serpents reign Tagging users who disagreed with me about this in the past: @AsiaCel @gymletethnicel

Brutal noreplypill

Last edited:
i agree heavily about that blackpill isn't just looks but overall package of your genes

im myself BOTH autistic and schizophrenic and it completely fuck up my whole life on all levels

@WorthlessSlavicShit thougths ?

Don't forget that nurture is equally, if not more important than nature. Some people weren't breastfed as a kid, abused, bullied into being a loser, negligent parents, etc even if they have otherwise average genetics.

Last edited:
This may be a "water is wet" tier post by those who do understand, but there are still many here who do not understand the concepts of what I am about to say. Read until the end if you wish.
First of all, I want to debunk a common myth among blackpillers, especially the dramatic or fear-mongering type, who want the claim that inceldom is a recent phenomenon due to "hypergamy" muh the world is ending muh hypergamy. Although it is true that feminism has skewed the power dynamic, those who have the genetics to get laid will still get laid. Most men are not incels, the ratio of incels to sexhavers is greatly exaggerated. You would still have been an incel 500 years ago, 1000 years ago, or 100,000 years ago.

To better put this into perspective think of your doctor's appointments as a kid. The doctor said "out of 100 boys in the room, you would be shorter than 85 of them" or something along the lines of that if you're a manlet. At school, the vast majority of other boys had adequate socialization, friend groups, etc. You were the only socially awkward one. Does it sometimes feel like you were the only one getting bullied? Yeah that's it. That has nothing to do with hypergamy, that's you being a genetic dead-end.

In reality inceldom and the so-called "blackpill" have always existed, and it exists among all species of animals, it is known as something I'm sure you've heard of it called "natural selection". The ones with undesirable genes are weeded out while the ones with desirable genes are allowed to continue to survive and reproduce.

Also women aren't affected by the blackpill and it's not because of feminism. Men have always competed over women. In every culture on earth, it was men who courted women. Men fought countless battles and wars over women. In prehistoric times, the strongest man would get the women and the weaker men were expelled or get leftovers at the very best. And women didn't need any physical qualities to survive because men protected them.

So what does this mean, it means that women only need the bare minimum for human presentation and they will be put on a pedestal to be competed over. Since the natural selection barely affects women, that means women are the harbringers of inceldom as they will be the ones to pass on genes considered undesirable for males onto their sons.

And blackpill isn't about a "few millimeteres of bone" or "leg length". That's an extremely low-IQ take. Natural selection is about your genes as a whole. You aren't an incel simply because of your jawline or nose, you're incel because the entire package of genes that you come with are undesirable. Whether it be low dimorphism + framecel, piss poor phenotype as an ethnic, non-NT and ugly (which is again the result of many features). Even models don't have perfect faces, it's their "gene package" as a whole that matters. For example, the majority of manlets not only have short legs their entire body is smaller they're a smaller human being.

However, despite all this inceldom HAS in fact risen, and is currently on the rise, but not for the reasons that you think they are. I will cover this in part 2 of my post. Tagging users who may be interested: @DarkStarDown @StonePath @Despicablecel @Stupid Clown @Lv99_BixNood @Serpents reign Tagging users who disagreed with me about this in the past: @AsiaCel @gymletethnicel
I agree because as you said in this thread, Competition over women has always existed. In our modern society, the competition over women has reached a point where only a tiny minority of men win and the rest lose.

Does it sometimes feel like you were the only one getting bullied? Yeah that's it. That has nothing to do with hypergamy, that's you being a genetic dead-end.
:yes: I still haven’t met someone who shared the same (or similar) struggles as I did.

they are busy fucking their girlfriends, and living their pathetic NormTard lives
It's like @Moroccancel2- said. They are normies and should fuck off with their "dis forum bad for my mental health" shit. It's like Sneir said, everything on here is fiction, because it really is fiction/a game to the normie users.

Don't forget that nurture is equally, if not more important than nature. Some people weren't breastfed as a kid, abused, bullied into being a loser, negligent parents, etc even if they have otherwise average genetics.
TBH genes impact nurture. No one ever cared for me or tried to help me with my skills because they thought I was a lost cause since I am severely non-NT. And no one is going to "nurture" an ugly defective child because most parents are in fact normies and they would rather bully their children. Unless you are really lucky with a good parent to have bad genes and a good upbringing, and the odds of that happening are lower than being born with good genes.

???? I don't disagree with this.
You should tag people who deny the racepill instead.

There have always been incels, yes, but I do think things like hypergamy has increased the amount of incels in recent times, I wouldn't call it a myth, there is tons of data that young men are having exponentially less sex... and birth rates are at a record low, that's not a myth.
But yes, there are people on this forum that would be an incel regardless.

I dont fully agree with the post. You imply that normies also can get girlfriends. While thats not false, normies will never get to enjoy the full submission and femininity that a Chad gets to enjoy. A normie has to be her paypig, often has to be submissive towards his gf, is forced to constantly listen to her bs problems. cant do anything when his gf goes "out with the girls" and if he doesnt comply then she will dump him and find a new bf within days. Meanhwile Chad can get nearly every woman and they get girls full submission because a Chad is rare and his genes are superior. If a girl of his harem start to act out, hell just kick her out and find new girls within days

Also the male virginity rate is nowadays around 27% and it keeps rising

Sexlessness among most young men is on the rise. Social media is increasing the effects of hypergamy.

i agree heavily about that blackpill isn't just looks but overall package of your genes

im myself BOTH autistic and schizophrenic and it completely fuck up my whole life on all levels

@WorthlessSlavicShit thougths ?
Of course. Looks are the most visible part of this, but regardless, if you are genetically screwed, you are genetically screwed, no matter how visible that might be.

I dont fully agree with the post. You imply that normies also can get girlfriends. While thats not false, normies will never get to enjoy the full submission and femininity that a Chad gets to enjoy. A normie has to be her paypig, often has to be submissive towards his gf, is forced to constantly listen to her bs problems. cant do anything when his gf goes "out with the girls" and if he doesnt comply then she will dump him and find a new bf within days. Meanhwile Chad can get nearly every woman and they get girls full submission because a Chad is rare and his genes are superior. If a girl of his harem start to act out, hell just kick her out and find new girls within days
But we are nowhere near normies' level. Many of us are in fact normies' punching bags. So when incels post about hypergamy, they are indirectly sympathizing with normies. And I don't give a fuck about normies' well-being. Because my point is, whether hypergamy and feminism exist or not, most of us would still have been incels.

But we are nowhere near normies' level. Many of us are in fact normies' punching bags. So when incels post about hypergamy, they are indirectly sympathizing with normies. And I don't give a fuck about normies' well-being. Because my point is, whether hypergamy and feminism exist or not, most of us would still have been incels.
True, normies hate incels and would side with Chads any time of the day if they are given the chance.
Social media has destroyed dating and made incel problem worse, now your average 2/10 foid can go on Tinder and get shit toons of simps around her. 30 years ago she wouldnt have that opportunity

You are absolutely right, and I've said the same thing for ages now. Genuinely hit the nail on its head with this, good thread.

Yes, we've always existed.

But, as an oldcel who came up at a time when we were rarer, and there was no Internet and way to discuss/quantify these things, it's nice to feel a little less lonely and know others out there can relate.

And blackpill isn't about a "few millimeteres of bone" or "leg length". That's an extremely low-IQ take. Natural selection is about your genes as a whole. You aren't an incel simply because of your jawline or nose, you're incel because the entire package of genes that you come with are undesirable. Whether it be low dimorphism + framecel, piss poor phenotype as an ethnic, non-NT and ugly (which is again the result of many features).
Once i understood it's purely a genetic thing, it's been easier but more painful to swallow the blackpill